What are you listening to?

Andy C

I used to listen to fox news whenever driving, but no longer enjoy listening to anything political. Now, if anything at all, its usually country music, or “Christian” music stations.

chaser

When in the truck I will jump from KLove to our local Christian station, not into the hiphop artists songs that do not seem to lift our Savior's name so I bounce stations, this time of year I like Christmas songs in fact I like them all year.

chaser

Has anyone listened to a song called Hope For Everyone ? Heard it on the radio and wrote the artists name down so I could find out who he was and his background and to read the lyrics of the song. The artists name is Matt Maher and after reading/studying the lyrics I thought well nothing bad stands out to me for now(I will go through it again) and did some searches on what he believes. He has RCC background and is still following the RCC church and all the sacraments etc etc. and since he can come up with catchy tunes and lyrics gets invited to lots of Christian churches to perform, all the while not repenting of all the RCC beliefs/traditions/works that are sin ? I'm sure that if I research every song I hear on Christian music stations that I will find more examples like this one, another artist masquerading as an angel of light making RCC seem Christian by his music.