What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by christ4ever777, Dec 8, 2018.

1. christ4ever777

christ4ever777 Well-Known Member

Listening to gospel rap: Ty-Brasel-Destined for greatness

chaser, Andy C and Tall Timbers like this.
  2. Kerbluey

Kerbluey Well-Known Member

Christmas music!

3. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

Some Christmas, some jazz and some classical. :choir

4. Tall Timbers

Tall Timbers Imperfect but forgiven

Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage, and Joe Pags are the ones usually on the radio when I turn it on.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Jeri minton, chaser, Andy C and 3 others like this.
  5. DMac

DMac Well-Known Member

I will listen to Rush during the day when I can. I go to work early in the morning. On my commute I listen to Mark Levin's previous days show on podcast. I have a couple of hours by myself at work in the morning. I have been listen to JD Farag's bible teaching. I am up to Leviticus.

6. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

I used to listen to fox news whenever driving, but no longer enjoy listening to anything political. Now, if anything at all, its usually country music, or “Christian” music stations.

John Romans and chaser like this.
  7. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

When in the truck I will jump from KLove to our local Christian station, not into the hiphop artists songs that do not seem to lift our Savior's name so I bounce stations, this time of year I like Christmas songs in fact I like them all year.

Andy C likes this.
  8. John Romans

John Romans Well-Known Member

Ive been listening to a 12 episode series called Introduction to Apologetics by Dr. Fernandes

Andy C likes this.
  9. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Has anyone listened to a song called Hope For Everyone ? Heard it on the radio and wrote the artists name down so I could find out who he was and his background and to read the lyrics of the song. The artists name is Matt Maher and after reading/studying the lyrics I thought well nothing bad stands out to me for now(I will go through it again) and did some searches on what he believes. He has RCC background and is still following the RCC church and all the sacraments etc etc. and since he can come up with catchy tunes and lyrics gets invited to lots of Christian churches to perform, all the while not repenting of all the RCC beliefs/traditions/works that are sin ? I'm sure that if I research every song I hear on Christian music stations that I will find more examples like this one, another artist masquerading as an angel of light making RCC seem Christian by his music.

anath and Andy C like this.
  10. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Christmas carols only today

chaser and Andy C like this.
  11. TimothyK

TimothyK Member

anath likes this.
  12. Cloud Watcher

Cloud Watcher Well-Known Member

My tinnitus and the music that is always in my head.

Patiently... likes this.