What are y'all having for supper?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
You poor, poor man. I had a turkey burger once and had to be polite about it since I was a guest in someone's home... a libertard's home...

I saw an article the other day that said that Ireland was looking to cull 200,000 heads of cattle in order to fight global warming. :rolleyes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/ireland-plans-slaughter-200000-farting-cows-save-planet/

That's a lot of hamburgers to throw out. I hope they at least process the meat, but you never know with the liberal crowd. They probably make their hamburgers out of insects. :rolleyes :lol

Andy C

I think I posted this once before, but all the talk of burgers, and on a few days you have posted all three meals were burgers, my taste buds went south. Most of the time, just the thought of a fast food burger or any burger not grilled by myself makes my stomach queasy.

Throughout my adulthood, I have went through many “favorite” foods and drinks, but eventually get tired of them and moved on to something else. Eventually, I will return to eating some of my old favorites, but its never quite the same if I eat it too frequently. Apparently, thats not an issue for you, and thats great. Enjoy your burgers for the rest of your life!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
Took my smoking ribs out of the smoker a little after 3 hours. Layed them down in some butter, bacon lard, brown sugar and honey and wrapped them in foil. Will have them in the over for 3 1/2 to 4 hours at 175 deg F, then will put them back on the grill for about another 1/2 to 1 hour to finish. I'm using the 3-2-1 method except I'm increasing the 2 to 4 on lower heat.

Andy C

Took my smoking ribs out of the smoker a little after 3 hours. Layed them down in some butter, bacon lard, brown sugar and honey and wrapped them in foil. Will have them in the over for 3 1/2 to 4 hours at 175 deg F, then will put them back on the grill for about another 1/2 to 1 hour to finish. I'm using the 3-2-1 method except I'm increasing the 2 to 4 on lower heat.
That sounds out of this world good.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I saw an article the other day that said that Ireland was looking to cull 200,000 heads of cattle in order to fight global warming. :rolleyes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/ireland-plans-slaughter-200000-farting-cows-save-planet/

That's a lot of hamburgers to throw out. I hope they at least process the meat, but you never know with the liberal crowd. They probably make their hamburgers out of insects. :rolleyes :lol

Uh, oh.
Reminder for those that use it, Kerrygold Butter is from Ireland :eek

Back