What are UFOs to you?

Eli1

Hello all.

What do UFOs mean to you?

To me UFOs seem to be artificial intelligence from another civilization which could be extinct, that’s programmed to observe and never interact.
This explains the sightings and painting in early caves 50,000 years ago up until the newly released pentagon videos.
They’re just in Observe mode.

If Aliens do exist this wouldn’t be a problem to me at all and I’d introduce them to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
Maybe they’re looking for God too.

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I see.
Chris, your view here echos the majority I assume where these UFOs are trying to deceive people so we can worship them, correct?
Are they trying to have people worship them? I don't know about that, but being that we know of no intelligent life anywhere in space I believe UFOs could be demons playing around. There also could be some secret military projects that we don't know about as well. But I would tend to go with demons playing around. That's my best guess.

Paintings on caves could also be proof for the Bible in that we know that the fallen angels played around on earth as mentioned in Genesis when the mingled with the daughters of men.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Whenever one of these “things” kidnap somebody, they usually are in bed and something terrifying happens to them. And they are going through walls. It just seems like something demons would do. Always sinister. It’s like when people get visited by “ghosts” It is usually in bed and it is a scary experience. Something demons would do.

SarahRose

Personally I think it’s just another way Satan is trying to distract and deceive people. I don’t believe aliens are real, especially since they have no part in what the Bible tells us has happened throughout history and no part in prophecy of what’s to come.

I think God would have mentioned them if He wanted us to be aware of them.

The Bible says a lot about demons though, so I think any “encounters” people are having are demonic in nature.

Just my thoughts.

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
While I would love there to actually be real life aliens (I love Star Trek) I don't believe that there are any.

It think it's old scratch and crew having a good laugh at the credible human beings while setting up an excuse for the rapture and they've been doing it all throughout history.

If I'm wrong and we get to heaven and find a lot of alien brothers and sisters there too I'll be estatic and very pleased to meet them.

But I think if this does happen we'll find out that they were just as sinful as we are and also needed salvation. I don't believe they would ever have advanced far enough to be starfaring, just like us, and that we lived in different galactic clusters well out of each other's communication reach so that we couldn't spread our sinful depravity to each other and multiply it.

But I seriously doubt that scenario. I think the UFOs we see are demonic tech.

Andy C

Whenever one of these “things” kidnap somebody, they usually are in bed and something terrifying happens to them. And they are going through walls. It just seems like something demons would do. Always sinister. It’s like when people get visited by “ghosts” It is usually in bed and it is a scary experience. Something demons would do.
While in bed…..dreams can be powerful and seem so real…

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
UFOs and alien lore are being used to pre-program the sinful world. It has been happening for many decades already. This will be an EASY excuse for TPTB when the world witnesses the rapture of the church.

This event aligns perfectly with transhumanism (man is evolving into perfection w/ the help of tech) and new-age doctrine (man is becoming one with the universe and the great mind/spirit that connects us all) etc. etc. etc.

With this said, there are a couple of very interesting points:
  1. There are numerous encounters/testimonies where people are tormented by ET/UFOs (I think I even read one in the testimonies section), yet when Jesus is brought into the equation, ET/UFO disappears and never returns. Who flees from Jesus?
  2. Transhumanism/new age doctrine actually has teachings written by gurus, some going back many decades, alluding to the non-conformist 'disappearing' or 'not being present' any more at a certain point in humanity's evolution. (I was recently listening to an Andy Woods Revelation series where he quoted some secular texts of some gurus saying exactly this). Who is this group of non-conformists? What doctrine are they not conforming to?
I have traveled these rabbit holes many times and the deeper you go down a few, you realize that there is a common theme and Jesus was telling the truth because He cannot lie. This is my experience based on my own investigation. God bless.

Last edited:

athenasius

Hello all.

What do UFOs mean to you?
fallen angels creating deception for gullible humans.

They do evil things-- kidnapping innocent children, doing medical experiments on them and the adults they kidnap -- nor do they bother with using anaesthetic which for a so called "advanced space faring race" which they claim to be means they are sadistic too.

That adds up to pure evil.

Even if all they did was show up with a shiny craft, some lights etc that doesnt' explain the radiation burns that some onlookers have suffered, nor does it excuse the cattle mutilations often found in the same area.

Then for the people that claim to speak for them --these aliens all seem to hate Christ, Christians and Christianity. Other religions don't seem to bother them.

Then you come to the fact that they all preach against the God of the Bible, against His Creation being HIS WORK and they talk about evolution as being the truth instead.

When people get saved and tell them to stop an abduction in the name of Jesus they flee like scared rabbits and people who have been tortured that way are finally able to live without the abductions.

so lets add it all up

They like to kidnap (abduct) and then torture people including children, at night under cover of darkness without permission.

They are sadistic little things

They lie

They hate the God of the Bible and spread the lie of evolution.

They hate Christ and flee when people tell them to stop in the Name of Jesus

They hate Christians.

They don't care if their vehicles get too close to humans who get permanent radiation burns from them

They mutilate cattle and then dump the remains where the rancher can see the tortured results

They are cruel.

My conclusion

They are fallen angels or demons or a combination of both, and they are doing the bidding of the enemy.

Consequently I view them and their acts as inherently evil and deceptive.

fl2007rn

I am a retired nurse and I once had a confused patent that thought I was an alien! In reality, this patient was picked up from the emergency room and was taken in the elevator to the ICU where myself and other nurses were putting on a heart monitor, taking blood, starting IV's, etc. He was fighting for his life as he thought we had beamed him up to the mother ship and were experimenting on him! Needless to say we had to put him into restraints and medicate him. o_O

HisGloryIsPrecious

I am a retired nurse and I once had a confused patent that thought I was an alien! In reality, this patient was picked up from the emergency room and was taken in the elevator to the ICU where myself and other nurses were putting on a heart monitor, taking blood, starting IV's, etc. He was fighting for his life as he thought we had beamed him up to the mother ship and were experimenting on him! Needless to say we had to put him into restraints and medicate him. o_O
A lot of the people who go through this are really having psychotic episodes. I think there is a fine line between psychosis and demonic possession and oppression. I happen to have bipolar disorder. In 1995 still undiagnosed, I heard voices that were “aliens” telling me that they had linked my brain with a major celebrity. This person I thought was communicating with me telepathy, and was telling me that the aliens were brainwashing him to believe he was Jesus. The aliens then told me they were spirits and that they liked to play games. Creepy.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
True but I do believe demons do that because people who experience this and yell out "Jesus help me!" Or just the Lord's name suddenly find these things have gone away.

Nightmares aren't scared of the name of the Lord. Demons are terrified by His holy name.
Yep in a few sleep paralysis dreams i had in the past the thought of Jesus name or calling out to him immediately stops the experience

Back