Well this is certainly interesting. President of Sudan visits Syria.

Almost Heaven

If I remember correctly, Bashir cannot travel to many places because he is under charges for war crimes..of course, Syria would be safe for him.
Oh you remember correctly Jeri. This Bashir is responsible for the genocide in Darfur I'm sure we all remember from the headlines just a few years ago. He has been indicted by the ICC for war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity, just to name a few.

Last edited:

athenasius

And this little country of Sudan that he is from is the ancient Biblical land of Cush, which Ezekiel 38 refers to as part of the invading coalition of armies. (often misleadingly translated Ethiopia, which is NOT the Ethiopia of today).This cozy relationship has been developing over time as Sudan has been partnering with Russia to develop some oil, they've partnered with Turkey to develop a resort (who'd want to sun tan on the beaches owned by the genocidal murderer of Darfur?) and now they are friendly with Syria's Assad. I'd say the alliance is shaping up nicely.

lenraff

http://grassrootconservative.blogspot.com/
Does anyone currently have a map showing which countries today correspond those listed in Ezekiel 38, as well as Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83?
(I have heard such a map of these and more exists, but don't know where to find it.)
Sorry, but I just read the rules and came to realize I'm not to post links. My apology to RF.

Last edited:

Almost Heaven