Webmaster, WebServant, WebWriter?

Miss Bobbie

Saved, Baptized, Ready for Rapture!
Y'all, I hope you can offer some creative advice. :)

I write 3 Web sites -- one is for my church, and one is my own Christian site. The third site is for the company that employs me.

I've never cared for the terms "Webmaster" or "Webmistress" :ohno and I use "WebServant" for my Christian work. I'm trying to think of a title for myself as the author and maintainer of the company site, and all I can come up with is "WebWriter." Does that sound too hokey, too cutesy, too ?????? :idunno:

I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!

Love, Bobbie

BuzzardHut

Bird Mod
Y'all, I hope you can offer some creative advice. :)

I write 3 Web sites -- one is for my church, and one is my own Christian site. The third site is for the company that employs me.

I've never cared for the terms "Webmaster" or "Webmistress" :ohno and I use "WebServant" for my Christian work. I'm trying to think of a title for myself as the author and maintainer of the company site, and all I can come up with is "WebWriter." Does that sound too hokey, too cutesy, too ?????? :idunno:

Love, Bobbie
Web Author or Web Admin

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think you could use Administrator or Admin, WebEditor, Office, Bobbie, SiteAdmin, Designer, WebDeveloper, etc. If you need some more ideas, just let me know. :)

Of course these would be used like:

[email protected]

:)

Miss Bobbie

Saved, Baptized, Ready for Rapture!
My assistant at work came up with WebTech, and I really liked that one 'cause I've never seen it before. I just sort of "flows" for me. :D So I'm using that.

Thanks, guys!

Lynn

advice. :)

I've never cared for the terms "Webmaster" or "Webmistress" :ohno and I use "WebServant" for my Christian work. . . . . . .

Love, Bobbie
Bobbie, I'm glad to read that someone else was concerned about the term Webmaster as well. I'm with you, and I think WebTech sounds like a great solution.