weather predictor

Obie

Go to the back door and look for the dog.
If the dog is at the door and he is wet, it’s probably raining
But if the dog is standing there really soaking wet, it’s probably raining hard.
If the dog’s fur looks like it’s been rubbed the wrong way, it’s probably windy.
If the dog has snow on its back, it’s probably snowing.
The instructions we were sent go on to say…
Of course, to be able to predict the weather like this, you have to leave the dog outside all the time, especially if you expect bad weather.
Signed, sincerely, the cat

Obie

How come those 2 cats looked p.o'd.? Must be their names..............LOL

livin_in_the_Son

Yeah Adrian, they look real happy having their picture taken! Did you not promise them any royalties from this publication??:lol:
My guess would be simply having to share the spotlight with each other....my mom's cats look at each other with disdain most of the time. (Until they have to gang up on the dogs)

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I had just read them Obie's response: "Then sign it the dog." In other words, put the cat out in the bad weather. They were apparently not amused by that thought.

At least that is how I interpreted their look.

Of course, it could be that I had the screen door closed and they couldn't come in to eat, drink or sleep on the comfy chairs.

SonSeeker

I had just read them Obie's response: "Then sign it the dog." In other words, put the cat out in the bad weather. They were apparently not amused by that thought.

Of course, it could be that I had the screen door closed and they couldn't come in to eat, drink or sleep on the comfy chairs.
Watch your back. Next time, they may return the favor in the middle of a blizzard.:lol:

micah719

an adopted son of The Most High God John 6:37-40

Is your screen door electrified? Every meeting between cat and screen door I have ever seen have ended up with a smug snug cat snoozing on the couch while the phone runs hot to the hardware store...

myinnuendo999

Well, I have 2 cats and every single day they wanna go outside and play. When it's raining they sulk and stay inside,,,,, bUT after awhile they try once again thinking it's beautiful and I tell them it's raining outside open the door and then they just go back in.

They hate the water.. One of my cats loves it outside so much though she will go in the carport and lay on the lawnmower seat even though she can't play out in the yard.

As far a snow, they don't know what it is since I live in the deep south

when It's windy,,, chuckles, I've seen one of my cats walking up to greet me and then whoosh a gust of wind comes from her backside and scares the dickens outta her like she was pushed by someone and it's quite funny