‘We see no point in wearing a face mask,’ Sweden’s top virus expert says as he touts the country’s improving COVID numbers

Eric Nicholas

And what I don't understand is why. The tone and words of some on the other threads have been downright hurtful. Hitting them right where it hurts....their very faith. Why would anyone want to hurt their brother or sister in Christ just because they don't agree about something?

I agree, sis. There's been some pretty sinister and downright offense things said about it all. It's like you said, of all things... masks. Yikes.

LiCaMi

Just want to say that I absolutely love this. :x3
Hope you are doing well, brother.

I'm still struggling with finding a better job better paid; I am already under the debts and bills. Even trying to find a better jobs and place is hard because all of these things on goings-on with riots, covid19, masks, and more 2020 to add. Especially being deaf, there are very few jobs that fit for someone like me can take but it like trying to find that needle in the haystacks. So many jobs out there are hiring at high but required communication communication communication. Masks are a huge problem for deaf people like me (I am not a good lipreaders) and I hate it. I know talking about masks are annoying and sensitive topic. I can't help it by bringing it up because I am all for removing the masks.

Whatever masks is not important anymore; I noticed that God is going to step in very soon. The sooner God step in, the more we all will see that there is nothing else we can depends on anywhere else but God Himself. No masks in His kingdom period.

Sorry for my rants...

Hope all of you are doing well plus Andiamo.

Last edited:
I'm still struggling with finding a better job better paid; I am already under the debts and bills. Even trying to find a better jobs and place is hard because all of these things on goings-on with riots, covid19, masks, and more 2020 to add. Especially being deaf, there are very few jobs that fit for someone like me can take but it like trying to find that needle in the haystacks. So many jobs out there are hiring at high but required communication communication communication. Masks are a huge problem for deaf people like me (I am not a good lipreaders) and I hate it. I know talking about masks are annoying and sensitive topic. I can't help it by bringing it up because I am all for removing the masks.

Whatever masks is not important anymore; I noticed that God is going to step in very soon. The sooner God step in, the more we all will see that there is nothing else we can depends on anywhere else but God Himself. No masks in His kingdom period.

Sorry for my rants...

Still praying for you bro. Don't worry about ranting; all of us here have a need to do it on occasion! We understand and feel for you. :hug I've had to learn A+ (computers) in order to find viable work; not much else that I can do is in demand (and what I can do is limited given my disabilities).

Praying for all of us that the Lord returns soon...

Lovin Jesus

I'll tell you what.
(I don't know why I am in this mask thread. The only reason why I even clicked on this thread was to "see" LiCaMi again.)
I am no spiritual giant, but I have been at this for about 25 years. Running, walking, stumbling and
trodding along.
And if there's one thing I have learned, is that faith isn't what I thought it was.

It's never what I decide it is, but always what God says it is. Oh, have I been through some hard lessons....some very difficult moments on my road, when I did or didn't do something "in faith".......and the end results were not what I had hoped or expected from God.
Lots of pain. Disappointment. Some learning....

That each one of us is on our own, very individual, personalized and fine-tuned walk with the Lord. Each one of us....called and corrected and nudged and beckoned down our path. No one's walk will look like any one else's.

Each one of us....responsible for hearing that still, small voice for ourselves, and responding in obedience the best we can. Each one of us growing and learning exactly what the Lord planned for us. Each one of us taking steps that others may or may not agree with.

And even if we take a step that is a complete mistake, it doesn't matter, as long as we are receptive to HIS correction. What's truly important is that we follow HIM.
We listen to HIS still, small voice within us. Not the choir of voices surrounding us. Because only God truly knows our hearts, and knows what we need, and what He would have us do to walk closely with Him and grow.

So if Christians want to point out the lack of others' faith....going by what they see of them for thirty seconds....they need to realize that they have not been there, observing that person's entire walk.

They haven't seen that stormy sea that person stepped out on ten years ago.

They haven't seen the great courage that person had from getting back up after a terrible fall.

That mountain that person had to claw their way up, after it wouldn't move out of their way.

They haven't seen that person face fears, and struggles, and losses that are just incomprehensible.
They haven't felt that person's pain. They haven't known the internal struggle in that person's heart....to just make it through one more day.....

That struggle, that fight, that wrestling....All of it, personal. All of it their own.
All of it.....in faith.

And so if we really think about it, can we all at least try to understand, why that person....your battle-weary brother or sister in Christ....just doesn't want to expend their emotional energy and spiritual reserves to even think about wearing or not wearing a stupid mask? That it's NOT a matter of faith for that person?

Look at the family we have on this board. Think about what many of us are going through, and have been through. Think about the stories untold...the things unsaid.
Now Think about that person you don't know. What have they been through???

Does it really all boil down to a mask now? Really??? Are we really doing this to each other???

How about if everyone stop pointing fingers about a stupid piece of fabric and just pray for each other?
We need it so badly....all of us.

A Christian's faith should never, ever be subject to anyone else's scrutiny.
Reading your post reminded me of us taking the plank out of our own eye before extracting the speck in our brother’s eye. Jesus meant this for us brothers and sisters, not unbelievers. Some things are just so petty to dispute over and we tend to do that sometimes. It’s one thing to bring up latest news on things we may want to be kept up on, but our personal views should not be addressed offensively toward others. Glad you posted this.

Lovin Jesus

Sorry for my rants...

Didnt see you say anything that sounds like ranting to me. You said nothing to offend anyone. I read that you personally aren’t in favor of masks because of the difficulty it is wearing it with your being deaf and looking to Gods promise in which there will be no need for masks. Am I right? This is what I took from your post. You are fine brother. You didn’t say anything wrong. :hug :pray

cshere

I'll tell you what.
(I don't know why I am in this mask thread. The only reason why I even clicked on this thread was to "see" LiCaMi again.)
I am no spiritual giant, but I have been at this for about 25 years. Running, walking, stumbling and
trodding along.
And if there's one thing I have learned, is that faith isn't what I thought it was.

It's never what I decide it is, but always what God says it is. Oh, have I been through some hard lessons....some very difficult moments on my road, when I did or didn't do something "in faith".......and the end results were not what I had hoped or expected from God.
Lots of pain. Disappointment. Some learning....

That each one of us is on our own, very individual, personalized and fine-tuned walk with the Lord. Each one of us....called and corrected and nudged and beckoned down our path. No one's walk will look like any one else's.

Each one of us....responsible for hearing that still, small voice for ourselves, and responding in obedience the best we can. Each one of us growing and learning exactly what the Lord planned for us. Each one of us taking steps that others may or may not agree with.

And even if we take a step that is a complete mistake, it doesn't matter, as long as we are receptive to HIS correction. What's truly important is that we follow HIM.
We listen to HIS still, small voice within us. Not the choir of voices surrounding us. Because only God truly knows our hearts, and knows what we need, and what He would have us do to walk closely with Him and grow.

So if Christians want to point out the lack of others' faith....going by what they see of them for thirty seconds....they need to realize that they have not been there, observing that person's entire walk.

They haven't seen that stormy sea that person stepped out on ten years ago.

They haven't seen the great courage that person had from getting back up after a terrible fall.

That mountain that person had to claw their way up, after it wouldn't move out of their way.

They haven't seen that person face fears, and struggles, and losses that are just incomprehensible.
They haven't felt that person's pain. They haven't known the internal struggle in that person's heart....to just make it through one more day.....

That struggle, that fight, that wrestling....All of it, personal. All of it their own.
All of it.....in faith.

And so if we really think about it, can we all at least try to understand, why that person....your battle-weary brother or sister in Christ....just doesn't want to expend their emotional energy and spiritual reserves to even think about wearing or not wearing a stupid mask? That it's NOT a matter of faith for that person?

Look at the family we have on this board. Think about what many of us are going through, and have been through. Think about the stories untold...the things unsaid.
Now Think about that person you don't know. What have they been through???

Does it really all boil down to a mask now? Really??? Are we really doing this to each other???

How about if everyone stop pointing fingers about a stupid piece of fabric and just pray for each other?
We need it so badly....all of us.

A Christian's faith should never, ever be subject to anyone else's scrutiny.
AMEN!!!! What a great post this is.....all our faith is about Who is the God that we believe in, and walking in that Relationship....just like Job....

Andiamo

"Let's go!"

Sorry for my rants...

I've been praying for you whenever I run across your prayer thread. Been wondering how you've been doing with the masks because I know how horrible it must be for your communication. I agree God is going to step in soon and we will be free from all of this. Praying God will open a door for you until then
:hug

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
GOOD NEWS! Stanford’s Dr. Scott Atlas Added to Coronavirus Task Force – He Believes in Science Not Fear Tactics
By Joe Hoft
thegatewaypundit.com
PS: couldn't get name of website to hyperlink, but article above is on main page of Gateway Pundit.