We have treasures... in our closets!

ReadyforSupper

Hey y'all, many of you know that wear vintage clothes (extremely vintage, some of my clothes were made in the late 1800's).

I was looking for a simple pull over dress to be able to slip it on and run out with no fussing with foundation garments.

Do y'all remember those a-line princess dresses that came in rayon and cotton back in the 90s?

Some of them had shoulder pads most of them came to the ankle all of them were very loose-fitting and button up the front.

Those things are going for $40 and more on eBay!

I have several of those in the back of my closet! I was absolutely stunned... 40 bucks for a dress I bought in 1990? Okay so I'm listing them and selling them on eBay. Y'all should check the backs of your closets and see if you have any of those dresses.

I found that the ones that are going for the most money are medium to triple extra large. The internet is loaded with small ones but the hard to find ones are medium to triple extra large.

This has been a public service announcement. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.:D

Channah

Hey y'all, many of you know that wear vintage clothes (extremely vintage, some of my clothes were made in the late 1800's).

I was looking for a simple pull over dress to be able to slip it on and run out with no fussing with foundation garments.

Do y'all remember those a-line princess dresses that came in rayon and cotton back in the 90s?

Some of them had shoulder pads most of them came to the ankle all of them were very loose-fitting and button up the front.

Those things are going for $40 and more on eBay!

I have several of those in the back of my closet! I was absolutely stunned... 40 bucks for a dress I bought in 1990? Okay so I'm listing them and selling them on eBay. Y'all should check the backs of your closets and see if you have any of those dresses.

I found that the ones that are going for the most money are medium to triple extra large. The internet is loaded with small ones but the hard to find ones are medium to triple extra large.

This has been a public service announcement. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.:D
That's fantastic. To earn a little money I sell online too.

Reactions: Hol