We have baseball!!!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
go, dodgers. I won't see any of your games but you were my team when I was a wee lad armed with a small transistor radio. I remember lying on the lawn in the front yard listening to Vin Scully calling the game, and if the dodgers weren't playing, I'd dial in Wolfman Jack. I won't be contributing a nickel to your salaries, baseball players, but good for you that you're employed and drawing a paycheck.

RonJohnSilver

If anyone is interested in fantasy baseball, I have created a league (Deplorables) on the CBS sports page. If you want to join (12 teams max), go to CBSSports, then fantasy, choose baseball free, and the league and join. I scheduled the live draft on Monday, April 4, 10 Eastern Time. It is free.

RonJohnSilver

go, dodgers. I won't see any of your games but you were my team when I was a wee lad armed with a small transistor radio. I remember lying on the lawn in the front yard listening to Vin Scully calling the game, and if the dodgers weren't playing, I'd dial in Wolfman Jack. I won't be contributing a nickel to your salaries, baseball players, but good for you that you're employed and drawing a paycheck.
I listened to both Vin Scully (and Jerry Doggett) and Dick Enberg (Angels). When they weren't on, yeah, it was either the Wolfman or the Emperor (KGBS)...His sign off was "Get off the freeway peasant, his highness is coming!"

Andy C

I listened to both Vin Scully (and Jerry Doggett) and Dick Enberg (Angels). When they weren't on, yeah, it was either the Wolfman or the Emperor (KGBS)...His sign off was "Get off the freeway peasant, his highness is coming!"
Many nights as a kid, I would sneak a small transistor radio under my pillow, secretly listening to those you mentioned, rooting for my local teams, the Angels and Dodgers. Chick Hearn with the Lakers was also who I listened to but his enthusiasm in his broadcasting made it harder to sleep.

Angel stadium was only a 5-6 mile ten speed ride away from my house through my first 18 years.

Psalm37v4

Hated and laughed at by the world but loved by God
Mets and Yankees fan here. I love both teams, though I favor the Yankees slightly. I also ordered the MLB extra innings package, as I enjoy watching games from other teams like the Reds, Pirates, Blue Jays, etc. I may have to start watching the Twins, due to all the changes they’ve made to their lineup.

Andy C

How about those Dodgers and Angels! Dodgers so far have the 3rd best record in baseball, and the Angels the 5th best record. How awesome would a freeway world series be! Angels vs the Dodgers. It would be tough to root against either one, but I would have to root for the Angels - except when Clayton pitches…

Andy C

Dodgers are still looking great, and in first place.

Angels…….Not so much. Sad to see a team with that much talent fall apart.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Andy C

I still love baseball, clean game, great players, been a fan since I was 6. It would take an awful lot for me to quit watching MLB. My second favorite sport to watch was the NBA but gave that up years ago.