We have a weird friendship!

LisaJoe1986

I am reading on my couch here in KY all these posts from apostasy to archaeology to fires in Australia to Iraqi Embassy attacks to chicken and alfredo fettucini over canned peaches to bowel problems. It is an emotional up and down but the lighter posts have me laughing for which I am thankful. The world has grown very dark and I need a good laugh. You guys are my friends now and I think it is so interesting that we all recognize that we are hyper-connected by our "loving His appearing", but we may never meet each other until the other side. I would like to be the first to offer to host a huge get-together at my heavenly mansion in my Father's house. But I will NOT be serving chicken and alfredo fettucini over canned peaches. Sorry Tall Timbers.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
attacks to chicken and alfredo fettucini over canned peaches to bowel problems
I assure you that Fettucini alfredo served over canned peaches will not lead to bowel problems :tappingfoot, friend!

But I will NOT be serving chicken and alfredo fettucini over canned peaches. Sorry Tall Timbers.
I'd prefer hamburgers if'n you'd serve that.

LisaJoe1986

I assure you that Fettucini alfredo served over canned peaches will not lead to bowel problems :tappingfoot, friend!

I'd prefer hamburgers if'n you'd serve that.
Tall Timbers, I would certainly be willing to try your interesting combo. My menu of preference would be a Blooming Onion (Outback sauce included), a huge, juicy ribeye and a laoded baked potato followed by a piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Honestly, I think I will just be so relieved to be off of this messed up planet that I would enjoy anything served, and I will have all of you all and especially Jesus to enjoy foods with which will make everything taste wonderful.