'We Got to Start Eating Babies': Ocasio-Cortez Town Hall Hears Bizarre Climate Change Proposal

TimeWarpWife

Tucker Carlson made the point last night at the end of his show that most people's reaction to someone saying this would have been, "What? Eating babies? Are you crazy?" However, AOC didn't say anything of the kind, which made Tucker think the woman was a plant and AOC already knew what the woman was going to say ~ either that or she really is a cold-hearted psychopath. :doh Frankly, I'm not so sure she's not the latter ~ her entire party has gone demonically insane as far as I can see. When "people" reach the point where they're perfectly okay with murdering babies, born and unborn, satan has officially become their master whether they admit it or not. :furious

Last edited:

antitox

You know the left is thinking this stuff a lot. Because none of them are coming out and saying, "hey, that's crazy, we don't do that" Where are they? Sitting quiet because it's in their brains, too. This is heinous and we all are rightfully concerned. It's amazing they don't stop a minute and think about what they're saying.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Whatever trials we each are burdened with, we can be thankful that we won't be surrounded by the horrors that will be occurring during Tribulation, and I'm referring to those things that mankind will be doing, not God's wrath. Obviously, it is also a blessing to be spared God's wrath that will come during those days.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
LaRouche PAC Claims Credit for ‘Eat the Babies’ Prank That Fooled Ocasio-Cortez

The extremist, antisemitic LaRouche PAC claimed responsibility for the “troll” at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) town hall on Thursday, who said we must “eat the babies” in order to save the planet from climate change....

Ocasio-Cortez did not address the woman’s plea to “eat the babies” specifically, telling her that “we need to treat the climate crisis with the urgency that it does present.”

“Luckily we have more than a few months. We do need to hit net zero in several years,” the far-left “Squad” member said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/04/larouche-pac-claims-credit-for-eat-the-babies-prank-that-fooled-ocasio-cortez/

The LaRouche PAC appears to me to be a mainstream GLOBALIST PAC with a focus, on, among other things, a single global economic system. The organization seems to embrace some conservative ideas but overall is GLOBALIST. That's my take from perusing their website.

Not one person in the AOC crowd, nor AOC questioned the idea of eating our babies. AOC, given her background, did manage a response that at least did not condone the idea... but on the issue, the crowd was completely silent... if any were disturbed by the proclamation, I reckon they had to wait and see what position their leader took...

Salluz

Sounds to me like someone has read "A modest proposal" and took the satire one step further

"A young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragout."

Rocky Rivera

Are there demons that are even more evil than Satan? You bet! Revelations 9:13-16 describes the loosing of four angels bound at the Great River Euphrates. The inference we can draw here is that these angels are of a magnitude of evil that exceeds their brethren, even Satan. The intensity of their inquity and wicked mindset necessitates their immediate incarceration until the time of the tribulation when they will be allowed to work their evil magic on the world. I'm suspecting that their being set upon the world is at the time when the level of human depravity will match that of these evil beings, which "forces" God's loving hand to be turned to discipline and judge. Judgment is just God giving us what we want. They want to do these evil things? God will allow spirit beings just as evil as they to wreck havok on them.

If it's this bad now, I can't imagine what would be going on in the minds of the people who will experience the judgment of God via these ancient spirits of evil. Perhaps they're not ordinary unclean spirits, either -- but cherubim-level angels who blasphemed The LORD by aligning with the Devil.

Last edited:

LisaJoe1986

Sounds to me like someone has read "A modest proposal" and took the satire one step further

"A young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragout."
I remember reading Josephus' account of AD 70. The incident of the guard finding the woman roasting her own baby for food was stunning and heart-breaking. It is very creepy to see where this is going. All of these foreshadows of what is to come makes me very thankful that I am promised escape.

ByGod'sGrace

On first read, most of us, myself included, probably thought this just had to be a hoax. But, thanks to some of the sleuths we have here, I'm convinced the entire Squad and all their followers will heartily embrace this sickness.
:prayLord Jesus, please come for Your Bride!
My brain can't even process this level of evil...that anyone would ever even think this or say it or...oh my goodness, Lord Jesus, PLEASE come soon!!!! This world is so wicked and we are so broken-hearted!