We got flooded really bad

caligal

Last night we got 3-4 inches of water in our whole house. I guess Pensacola is on the weather channel again. It is starting to rain again....... I don't know what to say...... we don't have flood insurance. I'm so tired, we haven't slept or eaten anything yet. The water has gone down but all the flooring is soaked and some of the furniture too. Mac and my son Rick are working to get the water up. Mac has a very bad back but won't stop to rest.

anath

I Love the Lord
Last night when I heard Pensacola was being flooded, I prayed you would be ok. Will keep praying for y'all. Oh my, how awful :pray:

livin_in_the_Son

:pray: :hug. I know it's a "just what you don't need moment", but the Lord will get you thru this too. Get some rest, and something to eat. I'll be praying for you.

caligal

I hope our Administrator Chris is okay and didn't get flooded too. I know there are other members of RF that live in the panhandle also and am praying they are alright.:pray:

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
Praying for you caligal, and Chris, and Raptureholic.....

Thanking You God that the damage (thus far) was limited to water damage and that no loss of life resulted. Praying to You Lord Jesus to preserve Your people to Your glory. Asking You Holy Spirit to fill Your people with courage and thankfulness for the many ways You work in their lives especially through crises. In Jesus' name, amen.

caligal

All the retention ponds overflowed and backed up the gutters and this happened all over the county. Please pray that the Governor declares a disaster so Fema can come in. I haven't cried yet. I guess I'm just too tired. I talked to God last night during some of the scariest part and reminded Him how even the disciples were afraid and Jesus spoke to the storm and it became calm and to please not let it rain so much and so it mostly was a very severe lightening storm that was the worst we have ever seen but we were safe.

iSong6:3

Now now, Miz Caligal, don't make me travel down there and sit you down to rest and eat something. And don't be thinking I won't. :preach. :hehheh. Seriously, don't push yourself too hard, sis, your health is most important.

Joining in prayer for all your needs, the Lord help you, and Chris and raptureholic too... :pray::pray::hug

Lily

Looking Up
Last night we got 3-4 inches of water in our whole house. I guess Pensacola is on the weather channel again. It is starting to rain again....... I don't know what to say...... we don't have flood insurance. I'm so tired, we haven't slept or eaten anything yet. The water has gone down but all the flooring is soaked and some of the furniture too. Mac and my son Rick are working to get the water up. Mac has a very bad back but won't stop to rest.
I'm so sorry that this happened to you. :hug It's such a difficult situation to deal with. I was in a place that experienced some water damage due to an overflowing toilet. (Water, not sewer) I know you must feel overwhelmed.

:pray:ing for God to give you a clear and refreshed mind to make important decisions that come your way. Also, that this will be resolved asap and that you will experience peace and faith in what God is doing in your life. amen

Again, I'm so sorry for you. :hug

araj54

:hug I'm so sorry for your mess Sis.
:pray: Praying for all our brothers and sisters. Father, protect and provide each need. :pray:

I pray vmoon, sara ann, and ReadyForSupper are OK as well.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
All the retention ponds overflowed and backed up the gutters and this happened all over the county. Please pray that the Governor declares a disaster so Fema can come in. I haven't cried yet. I guess I'm just too tired. I talked to God last night during some of the scariest part and reminded Him how even the disciples were afraid and Jesus spoke to the storm and it became calm and to please not let it rain so much and so it mostly was a very severe lightening storm that was the worst we have ever seen but we were safe.
:hug. Now, as iSong has wisely advised you, take it easy. And don't stress over things. You can trust God to see the details are handled properly.