We Are Losing the Transgender Battle

Let's Fly!

There are a couple of non-Christian groups opposing this stuff. There are women in sports, such as Save Women's Sports, and feminists like JK Rowling; also a group called "Gays Against Groomers" and people like Peter Boghossian, Douglas Murray, James Lindsay...

The people who promote it are all the companies that value their ESG and CEI scores, Hollyweird, and Democrat politicians (many of whom 5-10 years ago would never have promoted this but now it's necessary for them to get backing).
This is why it will be so nice having Jesus on the throne. He won't need backing. He's the King because He IS, case closed, end of discussion.

NewWine2020

There are a couple of non-Christian groups opposing this stuff. There are women in sports, such as Save Women's Sports, and feminists like JK Rowling; also a group called "Gays Against Groomers" and people like Peter Boghossian, Douglas Murray, James Lindsay...

The people who promote it are all the companies that value their ESG and CEI scores, Hollyweird, and Democrat politicians (many of whom 5-10 years ago would never have promoted this but now it's necessary for them to get backing).

That's encouraging to hear R & H!! :)

I guess the mass media wouldn't go out of their way (or even cross the street) to give air time to these orgs and individuals. The only one I'm familiar with is Riley Gaines who has been a voice for reason and common sense re; the stupidity and unfairness of allowing biological men to compete against actual women in sports.

I hope we can hear more from these groups; I personally do not care if adult people who don't claim to be Christian are gay, bi or trans; it's not my place to judge the unsaved; but when they come after us and call us bigots and haters because we don't want them to rub their values in our faces any more than they would for us to rub ours in theirs then we have an issue.

This also extends to them forcing real women to accept mentally ill perverts in their bathrooms or as participants in their athletic groups.

And the grooming/seducing confused children into the trans lifestyle is just plain evil and triggers an automatic aggressive/anger response in my flesh.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
And the grooming/seducing confused children into the trans lifestyle is just plain evil and triggers an automatic aggressive/anger response in my flesh

I think this type of sin should vex us all (Christians).
In the laws of Moses, perverts were stoned to keep evil out of the land.

We have and are thankful for the Holy Spirit who restrains...but evil is running amok.

Looking back to Sodom and Gomorrah, we see that evil ran amok there also.

There is nothing new under the sun...it just seems to multiply and intensify.

Come Lord Jesus!! Deliver Us from evil!!

Back