Watching Our Words

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys,

I'm starting to get very concerned over some of the tones and responses that I am seeing on the board. :woah:
We need to remember that this board is for us to fellowship and discuss things in an adult and Christ-like manner.

We need to watch our words and make sure that our witness on this board is the kind of witness that will make Jesus proud.

Before making a post, I suggest you pray and think about Jesus sitting next to you while you are making it. And ask yourself would He approve?

I will say right up front, that I am one that needs to work on that myself, as I am chief of the bad posters. I am going to try to make sure that my posts are pleasing to the Lord, and in return I am going to ask everyone to do the same.

Please remember that these are your fellow Brothers and Sisters in Jesus.
We will be spending eternity together and we need to start working on getting along now if we ever expect to get along for eternity.

Thank you and God bless. :) :hug2:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

bghtnpd4

Home with Jesus ... waiting for you all.
For probably the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I can honestly say there have been no problems with my tone here in this forum!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :willy:

Now, tomorrow may be another story as Chris and Suzanne know all too well...but as of today, I'm actually proud to say I'm GOOD!!!!!!:thumbup :lol:

tio-peregrino

Son of a Gunn
Just as James wrote about our tongues being a fire, and a tiny but powerful rudder...so are our words when written. I need to remind myself of this, too. I know in a former forum...which shall remain nameless :scratch:...I probably didn't employ great restraint. I am resolute in doing so here. .:preach

Suzanne

For probably the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I can honestly say there have been no problems with my tone here in this forum!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :willy:

Now, tomorrow may be another story as Chris and Suzanne know all too well...but as of today, I'm actually proud to say I'm GOOD!!!!!!:thumbup :lol:

I'm very proud of you! If you need to vent about something, you have my e-mail address.

bghtnpd4

Home with Jesus ... waiting for you all.
I know I do, sister!!!! And I am so glad you are proud of me. It means a lot...:hug2: :)

SoftTouch

Prophetic Realist
Hey Guys,

I'm starting to get very concerned over some of the tones and responses that I am seeing on the board. :woah:
We need to remember that this board is for us to fellowship and discuss things in an adult and Christ-like manner.

We need to watch our words and make sure that our witness on this board is the kind of witness that will make Jesus proud.

Before making a post, I suggest you pray and think about Jesus sitting next to you while you are making it. And ask yourself would He approve?

I will say right up front, that I am one that needs to work on that myself, as I am chief of the bad posters. I am going to try to make sure that my posts are pleasing to the Lord, and in return I am going to ask everyone to do the same.

We will be spending eternity together and we need to start working on getting along now if we ever expect to get along for eternity.

Chris

AMEN and AMEN!!!

I know I have trouble saying things the right way myself. Something I've been trying very hard to work on - it ain't always easy ;)

Caretaker

Old Greybeard
God bless you;

It is my goal, my fervent desire, and my heartfelt prayer to speak with the love of Christ in my heart and my words. May He lead me to do so throughout this coming year.

Thank you for this "house" of fellowship, and your ministry and service to the Body, Chris.

walksbyf8h

Gone permanently
Hey Guys,

Chris

:amen And if you mess up as I did, apologize as we're instructed to do.

Matthew 5:23-24
"Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering."

:hat: It keeps the list short, right UB?! :hug2: :saint

:elmogrin

Back