Watching for the Lord's Return!

ginka

Hello! I happy to join with fellow believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and watching for His return for us!

I was so blessed to be raised in a home with Christian parents, and I've been a Christian since age 12 ( a long time ago!).

My prayer is that I can stand firm in the faith, be a good witness and prayer support for my family and be supportive of others in whatever way I can.

Husband Steve and I are full time RVers for 5 years now and really enjoy it.

My testimony is to report God's faithfulness over many years. Awesome Saviour!

JoyFillsMySoul

Hello Ginka! Welcome to RF. I'm so glad you're here. It is such a blessing to grow up surrounded by Christian family. I don't want to even imagine what my life might have been like had I not had that foundation to catch me when I made some bad decisions in my young adult life. Pray without ceasing...I'll join you... :pray

Amity

Hello! I happy to join with fellow believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and watching for His return for us!

I was so blessed to be raised in a home with Christian parents, and I've been a Christian since age 12 ( a long time ago!).

My prayer is that I can stand firm in the faith, be a good witness and prayer support for my family and be supportive of others in whatever way I can.

Welcome to RF from a fellow full-time RV'er. :)

I also became a christian at 12 and been watching ever since. 28 years now.

ItIsFinished!

Welcome my friend.
So glad you came upon us.
I feel your excitement and dig it.
May you make many friends and may the Lord guide you and bless you.

Peace in Christ.