Watch

Lovin Jesus

I just noticed at the top of each thread to the far right is the word "Watch". Is that there for a reason? I don't want to click it and find out I goofed....lol
Then I look down on this one at it says options and says " Watch this thread".
So, what am I being able to watch?
Sorry, I have never known too much about how forums or social media work other than to just regular post.
Thanks

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I just noticed at the top of each thread to the far right is the word "Watch". Is that there for a reason? I don't want to click it and find out I goofed....lol
Then I look down on this one at it says options and says " Watch this thread".
So, what am I being able to watch?
Sorry, I have never known too much about how forums or social media work other than to just regular post.
Thanks
It just means you'll get notifications everytime someone comments on the thread you clicked watch on.

Andy C

Interesting that I hadn't clicked Watch and I always get a notification when anyone comments or replies to my posts even with a "like". The notifications come into my phone automatically without me having to click anything.
You only get likes or comments on the posts you made. Using “watch” lets you know when anyone posted on the thread you chose “watch” not just the posts involving you.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Interesting that I hadn't clicked Watch and I always get a notification when anyone comments or replies to my posts even with a "like". The notifications come into my phone automatically without me having to click anything.
It's mostly for other peoples threads but you can also do it for your own as well.