WATCH: Israeli Special Needs Band Performs ‘God Bless America’ for Trump, Massive Crowd

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Israel’s world-renown Shalva Band wowed the crowd at a top Israel-US conference, receiving a heartwarming introduction from President Donald Trump.

At the Israeli American Council (IAC) National Summit this weekend, Israel’s Shalva Band took the stage to perform the Irving Berlin classic, “God Bless America.”

It was a truly one-of-a-kind moment for everyone present, including the Shalva Band, a group of incredibly talented Israelis with disabilities who make beautiful music together.

Following the performance, the president hugged the band members as the crowd roared.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-israeli-special-needs-band-performs-god-bless-america-for-trump-massive-crowd/

Watch the video at this link. It shows a couple minutes of pure beauty and our Great President represented us well!

The 2nd time I watched the video and I noticed how Donald the Great was sure to touch and say something to each and every one of the performers. The lit up faces of some of those blessed ones brought tears from me of compassion and joy.

Last edited: