Watch: Biden Brags He Has Nuclear Code To "Blow Up The World."

jab777

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ags-he-has-nuclear-code-to-blow-up-the-world/The revelation came in Colorado as he made light of nuclear weapons during a visit to the windmill factory. There is a bulky briefcase called "Presidential Emergency Satchel" carried by a military officer who is never far behind the President, whether the commander-in-chief is boarding a helicopter or exiting meetings with world leaders.
What a nitwit. This isn’t something to be yapping about. Let’s hope the officer charged with carrying the bag continues to keep Biden from messing with it. I read a book by Robert “Buzz” Patterson called Dereliction of Duty in which he describes his time as the officer in charge of carrying the bag for Clinton. He revealed that Clinton once lost the cards with the nuclear codes.

Dragontiger777

So, this mean the behind military must have with the Biden 24 hours even go to take Shower, Bathroom "Read Book", etc??? :rolleyes:

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
I remember them giving a hard time to the last president and he never said something like that!

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Actually he was told if his back aches, pressing the button will trigger heat and vibration.

Well it is true, in a way.....

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
If the button is wired to stop the Super Bowl, and World Cup we are indeed on the brink of armageddon.

With everyone "in the know" being aware about the truth of his deteriorating mental condition, I certainly hope that he is not in possession of the actual nuclear launch codes, or he is given "dummy" codes -- with the real ones locked away in secret and held on by a more "trustworthy" individual. I'm afraid that Biden is one gaffe away from blurting out the codes, hence my previous thought regarding them.

GotGrace

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ags-he-has-nuclear-code-to-blow-up-the-world/The revelation came in Colorado as he made light of nuclear weapons during a visit to the windmill factory. There is a bulky briefcase called "Presidential Emergency Satchel" carried by a military officer who is never far behind the President, whether the commander-in-chief is boarding a helicopter or exiting meetings with world leaders.
I call him the old xxx (a cuss word). Can’t stand to look at the old thing.

Back