Washington "Football Team"

PhilR

I just thought of a new name for the Washington NFL team.. How about the Washington PC's?

You loyal Washington fans, you have my sympathies. You have one of the oldest NFL teams. And you have your own fight song....but I guess they will erase that too.
I hope the ownership of my beloved Chiefs doesn't follow suit and cower to this BLM PC police.

Last edited:

Batman

There are so many great options to rename the Redskins if so inclined, but this choice is absolutely based on stupidity, defiance, and arrogance.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
I just thought of a new name for the Washington NFL team.. How about the Washington PC's?

You loyal Washington fans, you have my sympathies. You have one of the oldest NFL teams. And you have your own fight song....but I guess they will erase that too.
I hope the ownership of my beloved Chiefs doesn't follow suit and cower to this BLM PC police.
Are we going to rename the first part of their name as well "Washington"? If so then why not the state too because Washington is now being classified as a racists' instead of the hero that he most definitely was. How foolish we are when we agree with non-sense we ourselves become nonsensical.

Last edited: