WAR: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Decorates Hall Outside Her Office After Dem Rep. Puts Up Trans Flag (VIDEO)

Lovin Jesus

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is having a hallway war with her Democrat neighbor Rep. Marie Newman — and she is definitely winning.
Rep. Newman had a tantrum on Wednesday after Rep. Greene voted against the so-called “Equality Act,” which would force girls to compete with biological boys in school sports and stomp on religious liberty laws.

The petulant Democrat decided to post a video of herself hanging a transgender flag outside of her office, which is directly across from Rep. Greene’s.

“Our neighbor, @RepMTG , tried to block the Equality Act because she believes prohibiting discrimination against trans Americans is ‘disgusting, immoral, and evil.’ Thought we’d put up our Transgender flag so she can look at it every time she opens her door,” Rep. Newman wrote, adding the winking and trans flag emojis.

In response, the firebrand Republican had a sign made that says “there are two genders: male & female” and “trust the science” and posted a video of herself hanging it, mocking Newman’s video.

Our neighbor, @RepMarieNewman , wants to pass the so-called “Equality” Act to destroy women’s rights and religious freedoms. Thought we’d put up ours so she can look at it every time she opens her door,” Rep. Greene fired back with a winking emoji and an American flag.
In a subsequent tweet, to be clear, Rep. Greene asserted, “God created ONLY TWO genders.”

Greene will be participating in a press conference on Thursday morning to explain how Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s “Equality Act” is “an attempt to upend social norms and railroad the rights of private businesses, religious organizations, and citizens by imposing federal mandates.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...outside-office-dem-rep-puts-trans-flag-video/

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
I'm trying to understand how feminists can support men competing in female sports? It's a simple and logical question. It shouldn't be labeled transphobic because you want to protect what it means to be a woman. I can't wrap my head around it. It seems like the leftist agenda is devouring itself.

Wings Like Eagles

Can any liberal explain why a tiny portion of the population gets to dictate the agenda of millions upon millions? Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of compassion for those with gender dysphoria, but, I am quite certain that it is a spiritual and possibly physical illness. We do not serve them well to tell them that they are entirely blessed to feel the way that they do. Jesus only admitted to two categories of illness--physical and spiritual. So-called "mental illness" is one or the other or a combination of both spiritual and physical illness. Much of it is caused by malfunctions in brain chemistry--what they need is physical healing, but they may not get it in this world. I have a friend whose son is schizophrenic--and we have often prayed that he would be healed--one day he will be relieved of his suffering in heaven in his resurrected body. Like all of creation, we are struggling under the burden of the curse of death (and disease is just a manifestation of a little bit of death). Others have been traumatized with consequent damage to their abused souls--what they need is healing from the Great Physician, Jesus.

Lovin Jesus

I'm trying to understand how feminists can support men competing in female sports? It's a simple and logical question. It shouldn't be labeled transphobic because you want to protect what it means to be a woman. I can't wrap my head around it. It seems like the leftist agenda is devouring itself.
I’ve been saying it for some time that the trans ought to just make a league of their own. Have female league, male league , and the it league.

NewWine2020

Is it just me, or does this remind anyone else of hallway poster wars in high school during campaigns for Class President?

It seems like a LOT of politicians are stil stuck in that ridiculous “cool kids in high school” mentality. It’s like they never really have to grow up so it’s perfect for them but it would be nice if they did some meaningful work too.

Actaully, this is probably a better use of their time. Whenever they DO work they usually make things worse for all the normies. :)

Footsteps

In medieval times the knights who said "Ni!" were banished for humiliating those they defeated by forcing them to wear pink tutus. Eventually the period became known as the Dark Ages and the term Frufru Ages faded from common usage.