War of Words: Russian Army Will Be ‘Annihilated’ if Putin Uses Nukes, Says EU’s Top Diplomat

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
War of Words: Russian Army Will Be ‘Annihilated’ if Putin Uses Nukes, Says EU’s Top Diplomat
European Commission vice-president in charge of Foreign Policy Josep Borrell gives a joint press statement with Commission President on Russia's attack on Ukraine, in Brussels on February 24, 2022, ahead of a EU special summit called today to "discuss the crisis and further restrictive measures" that "will impose massive and …
14 Oct 2022

In another round of escalating rhetoric, the European Union’s top diplomat said that the Russian military would be “annihilated” if Vladimir Putin launches a nuclear strike in Ukraine. The war or words surrounding the war in Ukraine continued on Thursday, with EU Foreign Affairs Chief Josep Borrell saying that “such a powerful response” would come from the West in response to any nuclear action from Russia, that its military would be wiped out.

Speaking from a European Diplomatic Academy event in Bruges, Belgium, Borrell said: “There is the nuclear threat, and Putin is saying he is not bluffing. Well, he cannot afford bluffing. “It has to be clear that the people supporting Ukraine and the European Union and the member states, and the United States and NATO are not bluffing neither. “And any nuclear attack against Ukraine will create an answer — not a nuclear answer but such a powerful answer from the military side — that the Russian army will be annihilated, and Putin should not be bluffing.”

more............. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ed-if-putin-uses-nukes-says-eus-top-diplomat/

daygo

Well, technically they are right. God WILL be wiping out Russia (Iran, Turkey, et.al) pretty soon when they swoop down on Israel!!!!!
(all while the EU stands there idly by, with their mouths agape).
Yes they'll see it and know its the Lord, then they'll just get up turn around and do business as usual and totally ignore everything that just happened.

madcat

Yes they'll see it and know its the Lord, then they'll just get up turn around and do business as usual and totally ignore everything that just happened.
Yuppers. The definition of “stupid”. But this time, their political shenanigans will be useless, as they just try to survive the AC and God’s judgements. At my age, I never imagined I would live to see my country soooooo downright demonic and being proud of it, yet here we are, and it’s worldwide. :mad:

DWB

That's such a foolish threat made by a European diplomat... isn't Ukraine already annihilating the Russian army?
I'm a little confused about the Russian military effort in Ukraine. Either everything we have been told about the Russian military is wrong, or they are not serious about taking Ukraine. I would have thought this would have been over quickly, maybe they still have the nuclear capability but not much (boots on the ground) power. The whole thing makes no sense