Walmart

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Kroger is also supporting BLM, and, I just really don't know where to shop any longer.
Trouble is, BLM itself is anti-semitic...Daniel Greenfield has had some articles about it.
I will look him up, thank you, cshere! So far my Kroger’s app is silent about it, as is my Sam’s Club. I will be watching though. I may need to find local mom and pop shops by the time this is over. It will be a boon to many of them.

Last edited:

FaithnHope

Interesting........a suddenly scrubbed site, eh? :hmmm This makes sense. I was listening to someone warning about this movement and he was reading what the site was stating, but I couldn't find it later. Sounds like things are getting 'cleaned' up to hide some motivations.

https://townhall.com/columnists/mic...e-of-a-very-dangerous-cultural-shift-n2570423

.....Synagogues vandalized during the riots in Los Angeles have discovered that some of the rioters are also antisemites (why no public outcry?). As a Times of Israel headline announced on June 2, “LA Jews reeling after local institutions looted and burned in Floyd protests. Synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district.” But this is no surprise given that BLM also supports BDS.

And what of BLM goals like this? “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and villages that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

“We foster a queer-affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).”

As for BLM’s antisemitic roots, Caroline Glick noted on Israel Hayom that, “BLM was formed in 2014 as a merger of activists from the anti-Semitic Nation of Islam, the anti-Semitic Black Panthers and Dream Catchers. In 2016, BLM published a platform that has since been removed from its website. The platform accused Israel of committing ‘genocide’ and referred to the Jewish state as an ‘apartheid’ state. The platform accused Israel and its supporters of pushing the US into wars in the Middle East. The platform also officially joined BLM with the anti-Semitic BDS campaign to boycott, divest and sanction Israel. BDS campaign leader Omar Barghouti acknowledged this week that the goal of the BDS campaign is to destroy Israel. BDS campaigns on US campuses are characterized by bigotry and discrimination directed against Jewish students.”......

Holy smokes that Israel National News one is quite revealing! Ok, thanks FaithnHope and cshere. I didn't know that there was this kind of connection and gives me some good information to share. :)

I did come across a Daniel Greenefield piece from June 2020 at cshere's recommendation. I'm posting this for anyone reading so they can get a more honest view of this group:

A Farrakhan Supporter Led the LA Black Lives Matter Rally That Became a Pogrom

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/20...-led-la-black-lives-matter-daniel-greenfield/

..."It’s no coincidence that the riots here escalated in Fairfax, the icon of the Jewish community. I saw the Watts and the Rodney King riots. They never touched a synagogue or house of prayer. The graffiti showed blatant antisemitism. It’s Kristallnacht all over again," Rabbi Shimon Raichik, a Chabad Rabbi in Los Angeles, wrote.

These scenes from what the media has falsely called peaceful protests and the Jewish community in the Fairfax neighborhood of Los Angeles has called the Shavuot Riots, after the biblical holiday during which the worst of the attacks on the community occurred, has fundamentally divided Los Angeles Jews.

Allyson Rowen Taylor, the former Associate Director of the American Jewish Congress in LA, and a co-founder of StandWithUs, passed on an account of hearing chants of, "F___ the police and kill the Jews."

"The antisemitic chants are not being widely reported. This is insane and very, very scary," she noted.

After the conclusion of Shavuot and the Shabbat, members of the Jewish community went to pick up the pieces, battling looters and checking out the damage. Even synagogues that had been untouched began evacuating their Torah scrolls to places of safety, unprecedented outside of a major natural disaster.

Aryeh Rosenfeld, an Orthodox Jewish small business owner in the area, described to the Jerusalem Post hearing screams of, "F___ Jews" during the riots and looting as he tried to protect his store.

The looting not only devastated countless small businesses in the area, but graffiti, some of it explicitly anti-Semitic, was scrawled across at least 5 Orthodox Jewish synagogues and 3 religious schools.

“The attack on our community last night was vicious and criminal. Fairfax is the center of the oldest Jewish community in Los Angeles,” Councilman Paul Koretz said. “As we watched the fires and looting, what didn’t get covered were the anti-Semitic hate crimes and incidents."

Melina Abdullah, the lead organizer of Black Lives Matter in LA and a professor of Pan-African Studies at Cal State, had been very clear about her motive for bringing her hateful campaign to the area.

"We've been very deliberate in saying that the violence and pain and hurt that's experienced on a daily basis by black folks at the hands of a repressive system should also be visited upon, to a degree, to those who think that they can just retreat to white affluence," the BLM-LA co-founder ranted.

Melina Abdullah has a hateful record of appearing at Farrakhan and Nation of Islam events and praising the antisemitic hate group and its leader. When Facebook decided to remove Farrakhan over his hateful rhetoric toward Jews, the Black Lives Matter LA co-founder came to his defense.

“Facebook and Instagram’s decision to ban The Honorable Minister Farrakhan along with known white-supremacists represents the ultimate in false equivalencies," Abdullah complained. "As a Black community, we should be very wary when others attempt to silence our leaders. We should also think about how to organize beyond social media. I continue to appreciate the Minister’s fearless leadership and intense love for our people.”

Farrakhan has praised Hitler, compared Jews to termites, and had declared, “Those who call themselves ‘Jews,’ who are not really Jews, but are in fact Satan”, claimed, “Hitler was trying to destroy the international bankers controlling Europe”, and boasted, “there has not been a black leader in America locked in a struggle with the Jewish community, but Louis Farrakhan.”

And Abdullah has made no secret of sharing Farrakhan’s hostility toward Jews.

When CNN parted ways with Marc Lamont Hill after he once again endorsed the murder of Jews, Abdullah accused CNN of standing "with a Zionist Israel that murders and terrorizes the Palestinian people." The BLM-LA leader had complained that the Women’s March included “Zionists”....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/23/black-lives-matters-hypocritical-anti-semitism/

In its new platform, Black Lives Matter (BLM) has, despite the total lack of relevance to its own agenda or interests, thrown whatever heft it has behind the anti-Semitic movement to Boycott, Divest, and Sanction (BDS) Israel. In doing so, it is inarguably contributing to the campaign to “other” the world’s only Jewish state and, with it, the Jews themselves.

Using the justification that U.S. military aid to Israel “diverts much needed funding from domestic education and social programs,” the platform launches into a ridiculous, one-sided assault on Israel. It accuses Israel of committing “genocide” against the Palestinians (a word rendered utterly meaningless when used to describe a situation in the which the alleged target population increases each year). It labels Israel “an apartheid state,” accuses Israel of arresting four-year-olds “without due process,” and of bulldozing Palestinian homes “to make way for illegal Israeli settlements.” It supports the aims and activities of the BDS movement. It has all the sobriety and nuance one might expect from a play written and performed by the pre-K kids at Hamas summer camp......
Thank you for all this information! I’m going to save it because I know I will be asked again. Now, I will screenshot it all. They are wicked to the core.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Thank you for all this information! I’m going to save it because I know I will be asked again. Now, I will screenshot it all. They are wicked to the core.
No problem. :) I hope you didn't feel put on the spot. :hug I was wanting more info as well. I knew that there was something not quite right about this group but I've been busy researching other things. This puts recent news in perspective for me.

Ok, so back to the subject of Wallmart........:lol

FaithnHope

No problem. :) I hope you didn't feel put on the spot. :hug I was wanting more info as well. I knew that there was something not quite right about this group but I've been busy researching other things. This puts recent news in perspective for me.

Ok, so back to the subject of Wallmart........:lol
Not at all! :hug It was on their website so I have just been telling people to read their about page. Now, I know I can’t say that. I need to have sources to back it up. I really appreciate what you shared and hope you post more as you find it. They looted and burned a friend’s apartment down. I have no love for their organization.

FaithnHope

Glad that was helpful. I've found that certain sources I've had disapear too. That Israel link really connected some dots!

Aww, man I'm so sorry that happened! She doing ok?

:pray
She is and they are leaving LA. It’s just too dangerous anymore. They are trying to move to Montana. She’s a new Christian that came to Jesus through my social media at Christmas. I have big soft spot for our new sister. Thank you for asking!

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I really appreciate what you shared and hope you post more as you find it.
This is from an article from July 31, 2015 about a BLM conference:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...lack-lives-conference-convenes-in-harlem.html

In less than two years, Black Lives Matter has grown to include a broad array of groups. Conference participants include representatives from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil liberties advocacy organization.

"The Black Lives Movement is absolutely intertwined with the Muslim community. CAIR has a huge caseload of civil rights complaints from members of the African-American Muslim community," said Jenifer Wicks, CAIR’s national civil rights litigation director.

Muslim groups seek to co-opt Ferguson protests, says watchdog group

https://www.foxnews.com/us/muslim-groups-seek-to-co-opt-ferguson-protests-says-watchdog-group

Muslim groups have stepped up efforts to co-opt protests over the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., with a drive to equate the teen’s death to the death of a radical Islamist shot during an FBI raid in 2009, a Washington-based security watchdog group is warning.

Using social media, conference calling and traditional outreach methods, leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) are portraying Brown and Detroit mosque leader Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah as African-American victims of police targeting, according to the Washington-based Center for Security Policy (CSP). In a conference call organized by CAIR-linked "Muslims for Ferguson, a CAIR official called Abdullah a “Shaheed,” or martyr, and said both he and Brown were victims of a national security apparatus that had “completely gone wild” and engaged in “demonizing and criminalizing Muslims.”

“The reality is that this country, in law enforcement, be it local, state or federal law enforcement, people with guns have always seen black men and black people as threats,” Dawud Walid, executive director of CAIR’s Michigan Chapter, told the some 100 protest organizers on the call, made on the five-year anniversary of Abdullah's death and which was monitored by CSP.

Walid claimed Brown was a Muslim, although when pressed, Walid denied he had made such a claim. Brown was buried in August after a memorial service at the Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church in St. Louis.

Linking Brown and Abdullah, who federal prosecutors say was a separatist intent on overthrowing the U.S. government, is part of a wider effort to co-opt minority group support for causes they promote, according to Kyle Shideler, director of CSP’s Threat Information Office. One such cause is to reduce police scrutiny of the American Muslim community in terror-related matters.

“They’re interested in building coalitions with other organizations in order to effect a legislative change to weaken anti-terrorism laws and weaken the ability of law enforcement to engage in counterterrorism,” said Shideler. “And they’re trying to bring other people into their efforts so it doesn’t look like it is just a Muslim effort.”

“By hosting the conference call,” Shideler wrote, the campaign is “fulfilling the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America to be positioned as the leadership of a broad coalition seeking to target law enforcement under the camouflage of civil rights.”.....

....Shideler believes the Muslim groups' involvement could potentially make the protests more violent than they otherwise may have been by further undermining confidence in law enforcement. In his report, Shideler references incendiary language used in the conference call, as well as "false claims issued by CAIR's Walid of shadowy conspiracies and ruthless murders carried out by the FBI." Shideler also writes that the call distorted the circumstances surrounding Abdullah's death, "calling Abdullah a Shaheed (martyr) and blaming Abdullah's death ... on law enforcement malfeasance."

The FBI has said that agents shot him after the 53-year-old mosque leader opened fire on them as they tried to arrest him and 10 others during a raid on a warehouse in Dearborn, Michigan, on charges that included conspiracy to sell stolen goods and illegal possession of firearms. They say that Abdullah, who had an extensive criminal record, shot dead an FBI dog.

The group that was interviewed for this foxnews piece:
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy...-issued-threat-at-black-lives-matter-protest/

A short news like production on youtube about the connection of muslim groups and BLM titled (you'll need to look up :) ):

Threat Watch: Muslims4Ferguson vs. Law Enforcement

Some more links:
Black Lives Matter Says You Have To Hate Israel To Not Be Racist [VIDEO]
https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/black-lives-matter-isreal-racist/

Black Lives Matter Endorses BDS: Israel Is 'Apartheid State'
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...orses-bds-israel-is-apartheid-state-1.5420685

I believe the original platform that BLM put out:

https://web.archive.org/web/20191015213219/https://policy.m4bl.org/invest-divest/
(note, I had to click on this link a couple of times for it to open. These two notations were found under the heading:
A Cut in US Military Expenditures and A Reallocation of those Funds to Invest in Domestic Infrastructure and Community Wellbeing and then in the Federal and State action.

-Build invest/divestment campaigns that ends US Aid to Israel’s military industrial complex and any government with human rights violations.

- Fight the expanding number of Anti-BDS bills being passed in states around the country. This type of legislation not only harms the movement to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine, but is a threat to the constitutional right to free speech and protest

And recently, Iran's full support of BLM:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/...m-calls-american-law-enforcement-vicious-dogs

Mary Cole

Trouble is, BLM itself is anti-semitic...Daniel Greenfield has had some articles about it.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8956/black-lives-matter-antisemitism

Where Does Black Lives Matter's Anti-Semitism Come From?
by Philip Carl Salzman
September 21, 2016 at 4:30 am

• Black Lives Matter has been guided to anti-Semitism by the concept of "intersectionality, which argues that all oppressions are interlinked and cannot be solved alone. Thus, women can never be treated fairly if blacks face racial prejudice, and the disabled are not given sufficient support to be equal to the abled, and unless the Palestinians are liberated from the Israelis, and the Israelis are liberated from their lives and their home.
  • "Intersectionality" urges us to view the world as divided into a conspiracy of oppressors and an agony of oppressed, and reduces people to a number of categories, such as gender, sexuality, race, nationality, religion, capability, etc. Differences, such as sexism, racism, nationalism and ability -- as opposed to what we have in common -- are reinforced.
  • Supporters of "intersectionality" cheer terrorists when they murder Jews. To them, that is just "social justice" at work.
The recently published platform of Black Lives Matter (BLM) states that Israel is responsible for "the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people," and "Israel is an apartheid state ... that sanction discrimination against the Palestinian people." These statements are anti-Semitic not only because they are false and modern versions of tradition anti-Semitic blood libel, but also because BLM selectively chooses the Jewish State out of all the states in the world to demonize. What has inspired BLM to engage in this counter-factual, anti-Semitic rant? BLM has been guided to anti-Semitism by the concept of "intersectionality."
"Intersectionality" is the idea that all oppressed peoples and categories of people share a position, and by virtue of that fact are potential allies in the struggle against their oppressors.
"Intersectionality" is a concept used to describe the ways in which "oppressive institutions" (racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, classism, etc.) are interconnected and cannot be examined separately from one another. The concept is credited to the legal scholar Kimberlé Crenshaw, writing in 1989, but it is only in recent years that it has escaped academia and swarmed into the streets.
"Intersectionality" has, however, been extended beyond individuals to types of oppression. The argument, as above, is that all oppressions "interconnected and cannot be examined separately." Thus, women can never be treated equally or fairly, if blacks face racial prejudice, and the disabled are not given sufficient support to be equal to the abled, and unless the Palestinians are liberated from the Israelis, and the Israelis are liberated from their country, their lives and their home. To make the point, the Israelis are accused of having had a hand, direct or indirect, in the oppression of blacks, women, and the disabled everywhere. So much oppression, intersectionists apparently think, can be traced back to the fraudulent Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and the International Jewish Conspiracy.

How well does "intersectionality" stand up to critical scrutiny? According to the journalist, James Kirchick,
"intersectionality compels one to adopt agendas that have nothing to do with his or her own. Worse, in the name of 'solidarity' with other supposedly 'oppressed' groups, it leads to alliances with those actively hostile to one's cause. This is how a gay rights organization led by well-meaning progressives can be duped into disinviting private citizens of the one country in the Middle East respecting the humanity of gays, all at the behest of people who use cultural relativism to excuse Muslim societies that throw homosexuals from the tops of buildings."
Here are some of its other problems, weaknesses, and errors:
For a start, "intersectionality" urges us to view the world as divided into a conspiracy of oppressors and an agony of oppressed: Victimizers and victims. Two classes, one relationship: oppression. This is the model offered to understand, explain and reform the world. It could not be more simplistic.
Consider "class oppression" by capitalists of workers. Why have tens of millions of rural people in China flooded the cities to take jobs offered by capitalists? Because by so doing they improve their standard of living, their life chances, and the opportunities that they can offer their kinsmen back home. This "capitalist oppression," which replaced communist political atrocities and economic disasters, has raised China from a backward agrarian society to a modern, developing society.
If we look at the "hot spots" of the world, who are the oppressors and who the oppressed, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Syria, in Nigeria? If only simple-minded ideas such as "intersectionality" could help us clarify the destructive disasters and human tragedies -- drought, corruption, intolerance, civil war -- but unfortunately they are useless.
Further, "intersectionality" focuses on people's victimhood. People are "oppressed" and disadvantaged, and that becomes the most important thing about them. Reducing people to victims takes away their ability to understand, their ability to act, their motivation, tenacity, resourcefulness, force of character, and everything that enables people to engage the world.
Young women in the West and increasingly the Far East, for example, may not feel oppressed by "patriarchy," but are confident in their abilities, not as a result of ideology, but as a result of their experience in the world. They know that their fair participation is supported by their societies. Reports making claims such as "women make 70% pay that men receive" have been demolished. Single women working the same hours in the same industries make the same as men; women who choose motherhood work less and make less than men.
Moreover, "intersectionality" reduces people to a number of categories, such as gender, sexuality, race, nationality, religion, capability, etc. Differences, such as sexism, racism, nationalism and ability -- as opposed to what we have in common -- are reinforced.
In addition, "intersectionality," in identifying all the oppressed as one, united and with common interests, is incoherent and oblivious to the facts (often, it seems, unpopular in radical social movements). The idea, for example, that victims of Islamophobia and homophobia are natural allies flies in the face of the fact that Islamic law and many Muslims are strongly opposed to homosexuals, and that Iran, for instance, executes homosexuals (even teenagers) by hanging them from cranes in public squares. The Islamic State does not require large machinery; it throws homosexuals off buildings.
There is also a lack of affinity between victims of Islamophobia and victims of racial prejudice. The Arab world -- the heart of Islam -- has for many centuries, up to today, carried on an extensive black slave trade in Africa, sending Arab expeditions to captures slaves. There has been much observation in recent decades of slaves taken from the south by the Arabs of northern Sudan. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, in her autobiography, Infidel, reports her experiences in Saudi Arabia, where the term for blacks is abid, "slave," and blacks are denigrated in the street.
Also, advocates of "intersectionality," such as various political parties -- for example the Greens in Canada and Podemos in Spain -- and racial groups such as Black Lives Matter, often seem not to identify oppressors and oppressed -- never mind about the Chinese occupation of Mongolia, Tibet, and Turkestan, or the annihilation of Christians and Yazidis in the Middle East, or the Arab, Turkish, and Persian war against the Kurds. Instead, they appear to prefer to turn to the historical scapegoat, the Jews, selectively demonize Israel and celebrate the Jews' terrorist enemies, the Palestinians, as poor, suffering victims . No worries about prejudice against Jews for champions of "intersectionality." So we should not be surprised to see Quebec nationalists marching with Hezbollah flags , and "anti-racists" in European demonstrations chanting "Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas."
Supporters of "intersectionality" cheer terrorists when they murder Jews. To them, that is just "social justice" at work.
Philip Carl Salzman is Professor of Anthropology at McGill University, Canada.

Mary Cole

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bla...mbraces-anti-semitism-engages-with-terrorists

Black Lives Matter offshoot embraces anti-Semitism, engages with terrorists

A man holds up a sign saying "Black Lives Matter" during a protest of shootings by police, at the White House in Washington, on July 8, 2016. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

Over the Christmas weekend, Chicago surpassed the 750-murder mark for 2016. But as blacks lay dying on the streets of Chicago’s South and West Sides, a Black Lives Matter offshoot is more interested in traveling overseas to learn “resistance” from terrorists.

The Dream Defenders bills itself as “an uprising of communities in struggle, shifting culture through transformational organizing.” But an investigation conducted by the Haym Salomon Center reveals the group’s embrace of anti-Semitism and collaboration with a State Department-designated terror group.
In August, Black Lives Matter singled out Israel for condemnation, declaring it an “apartheid” state engaged in “genocide.” These accusations angered Jewish leaders, many of whom had steadfastly supported the BLM cause. Nonetheless, despite what can only be described as a total lack of relevance to its own agenda, BLM did not back down.
Just like BLM, Dream Defenders proclaims solidarity with Palestinians. DD claims that the black community in America, together with Palestinians in the “occupied” territories of Israel, are all victims of state-sanctioned violence. As such, the two causes are related and should learn “resistance” from each other. After leaders from BLM and DD made their first trip to Palestinian territories in January 2015, BLM’s anti-Israel advocacy remained steady, mostly lashing out at the Jewish state at rallies and protests. DD stepped up their disdain for Israel, engaging in what the U.S. government defines as anti-Semitism.
Dream Defenders’ website dedicates an entire page to Palestinian solidarity. While accusing Israel of existing on “stolen land,” there is no mention of Palestinian terrorism, including the targeting of civilians.
During the 2016 trip, the group was led around East Jerusalem by convicted terrorist and member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine Mahmoud Jedda. Jedda served 17 years in Israeli prison for planting bombs.
Jedda’s well-known link to the PFLP was cause for celebration among the group of American activists he guided around East Jerusalem and several refugee camps in the West Bank. Last year, PFLP took responsibility for a killing spree in a Jerusalem synagogue, leaving four worshippers dead. This is the repository of wisdom from which Dream Defenders is learning “resistance.”
One of the Dream Defenders who participated in this past May’s trip was Florida Green Party spokesman Didier Ortiz. During his trip, Ortiz took to social media claiming Jews in Hebron “are there simply to try to take as much land as possible and kill as many Palestinians as possible,” concluding that “#zionism must be eradicated.”

As a public speaker representing the Dream Defenders, Ortiz has stated, “Zionism is racism, it’s colonialism, it’s fascism – liberation will not come until Zionism is utterly destroyed.”
Terrorism expert and Haym Salomon Center senior fellow Bridget Johnson recently raised concerns about anti-Israel advocates hijacking the Black Lives Matter movement. In an editorial published last week in The Hill, Johnson wrote:
It’s critical to ensure that the movement does not get hijacked by interests some claim are “intersectional,” but are unrelated at best and nefarious at worst.
Johnson singles out the Dream Defenders for scrutiny, taking them to task for their support of the PFLP:
Declaring solidarity with an intifada puts you on the side of terror, not justice or the rule of law.
But is it possible Dream Defenders was set up to do exactly that? The list of its founders and advisory board includes name after name associated with the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. DD co-founder Ahmad Abuznaid is the son of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) ambassador and former Yasser Arafat advisor Dr. Nabil Abuznaid.
Strange bedfellows for group that began to protest Florida’s Stand Your Ground laws in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

One of the more disturbing collaborations, presaging violent intentions, is an educational series produced by Dream Defenders that lionizes the PFLP. The curriculum, titled “Blacked Out History – Rebellion Curriculum Toolkit,” justifies acts of violence and terrorism under the euphemism “struggle.” The “common core-compatible” curriculum mentions various violent PFLP strategies such as “hijackings, assassinations, car bombings, suicide bombings, paramilitary operations against civilian and military targets.”
Hasn’t black America endured enough violence already?

Paul Miller is president of the news and public policy group Haym Salomon Center.

FaithnHope

This is from an article from July 31, 2015 about a BLM conference:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...lack-lives-conference-convenes-in-harlem.html

In less than two years, Black Lives Matter has grown to include a broad array of groups. Conference participants include representatives from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil liberties advocacy organization.

"The Black Lives Movement is absolutely intertwined with the Muslim community. CAIR has a huge caseload of civil rights complaints from members of the African-American Muslim community," said Jenifer Wicks, CAIR’s national civil rights litigation director.

Muslim groups seek to co-opt Ferguson protests, says watchdog group

https://www.foxnews.com/us/muslim-groups-seek-to-co-opt-ferguson-protests-says-watchdog-group

Muslim groups have stepped up efforts to co-opt protests over the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., with a drive to equate the teen’s death to the death of a radical Islamist shot during an FBI raid in 2009, a Washington-based security watchdog group is warning.

Using social media, conference calling and traditional outreach methods, leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) are portraying Brown and Detroit mosque leader Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah as African-American victims of police targeting, according to the Washington-based Center for Security Policy (CSP). In a conference call organized by CAIR-linked "Muslims for Ferguson, a CAIR official called Abdullah a “Shaheed,” or martyr, and said both he and Brown were victims of a national security apparatus that had “completely gone wild” and engaged in “demonizing and criminalizing Muslims.”

“The reality is that this country, in law enforcement, be it local, state or federal law enforcement, people with guns have always seen black men and black people as threats,” Dawud Walid, executive director of CAIR’s Michigan Chapter, told the some 100 protest organizers on the call, made on the five-year anniversary of Abdullah's death and which was monitored by CSP.

Walid claimed Brown was a Muslim, although when pressed, Walid denied he had made such a claim. Brown was buried in August after a memorial service at the Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church in St. Louis.

Linking Brown and Abdullah, who federal prosecutors say was a separatist intent on overthrowing the U.S. government, is part of a wider effort to co-opt minority group support for causes they promote, according to Kyle Shideler, director of CSP’s Threat Information Office. One such cause is to reduce police scrutiny of the American Muslim community in terror-related matters.

“They’re interested in building coalitions with other organizations in order to effect a legislative change to weaken anti-terrorism laws and weaken the ability of law enforcement to engage in counterterrorism,” said Shideler. “And they’re trying to bring other people into their efforts so it doesn’t look like it is just a Muslim effort.”

“By hosting the conference call,” Shideler wrote, the campaign is “fulfilling the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America to be positioned as the leadership of a broad coalition seeking to target law enforcement under the camouflage of civil rights.”.....

....Shideler believes the Muslim groups' involvement could potentially make the protests more violent than they otherwise may have been by further undermining confidence in law enforcement. In his report, Shideler references incendiary language used in the conference call, as well as "false claims issued by CAIR's Walid of shadowy conspiracies and ruthless murders carried out by the FBI." Shideler also writes that the call distorted the circumstances surrounding Abdullah's death, "calling Abdullah a Shaheed (martyr) and blaming Abdullah's death ... on law enforcement malfeasance."

The FBI has said that agents shot him after the 53-year-old mosque leader opened fire on them as they tried to arrest him and 10 others during a raid on a warehouse in Dearborn, Michigan, on charges that included conspiracy to sell stolen goods and illegal possession of firearms. They say that Abdullah, who had an extensive criminal record, shot dead an FBI dog.

The group that was interviewed for this foxnews piece:
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy...-issued-threat-at-black-lives-matter-protest/

A short news like production on youtube about the connection of muslim groups and BLM titled (you'll need to look up :) ):

Threat Watch: Muslims4Ferguson vs. Law Enforcement

Some more links:
Black Lives Matter Says You Have To Hate Israel To Not Be Racist [VIDEO]
https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/black-lives-matter-isreal-racist/

Black Lives Matter Endorses BDS: Israel Is 'Apartheid State'
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...orses-bds-israel-is-apartheid-state-1.5420685

I believe the original platform that BLM put out:

https://web.archive.org/web/20191015213219/https://policy.m4bl.org/invest-divest/
(note, I had to click on this link a couple of times for it to open. These two notations were found under the heading:
A Cut in US Military Expenditures and A Reallocation of those Funds to Invest in Domestic Infrastructure and Community Wellbeing and then in the Federal and State action.

-Build invest/divestment campaigns that ends US Aid to Israel’s military industrial complex and any government with human rights violations.

- Fight the expanding number of Anti-BDS bills being passed in states around the country. This type of legislation not only harms the movement to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine, but is a threat to the constitutional right to free speech and protest

And recently, Iran's full support of BLM:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/...m-calls-american-law-enforcement-vicious-dogs
Thank you for the heads up! I’m saving this whole thread because there is so much information that I can share. I really appreciate all the digging you’ve done!
@Mary Cole, I was also looking for more on the BDS! Thank you!

We need to let Christians know who they really are supporting with BLM. You guys are awesome! :meet

Romans10:9

Most of the fish at SAMs club and Aldi are also processed in China....even fish wild caught in the Pacific/Alaska. Today I bought a package of Mahi from Peru. Hope it's ok.
We have to be careful when buying frozen crawfish tails here in Cajun Country. You have to read the small print to make sure it is not from or processed in China. Who’d a thunk it...:thumbdown

Saguaro

Have an Exit Strategy_ I Thessalonians iv 17
We have to be careful when buying frozen crawfish tails here in Cajun Country. You have to read the small print to make sure it is not from or processed in China. Who’d a thunk it...:thumbdown
I here ya loud and clear, beware of
All you can eat fish fry.... “product of Vietnam”
To get an idea of the conditions of these “farm raised” fish,
just Duck Duck Go and hold yer nose

InMidian

We cancelled our Sam's Club membership when the CEO, Rosalind Brewer, stated that the workforce was lacking in diversity, and had too many white men. This happened in December 2015. Walmart defended her comments.