VP Harris Applauded for Pro-Abortion Comments During The National Baptist Convention; SBC President Condemns Remarks

NewWine2020

It absolutely disgusts me and ticks me off to no end, to see people quoting scripture to justify evil.
If I had been there I would have stood up and said something. Or at the very least, got up and walked out of there.
What a bunch of :poop

The devil is a master at misquoting scripture to suit his purpose, it’s no surprise that those who do his will would do likewise.

This is one fo the things that always confused and disgusted me about religious people in general when I was an unsaved and un seeking person…unless someone actually KNOWS the meaning and context of a given religious publication, be it the Bible, the Quoran, the Torah/Talmud, whatever,,,people can (and do) twist any religious writing to say/justify whatever selfishness or evil is in their hearts. In the past, even well meaning, but ignorant people who thought they were Christians have used the Bible to justify slavery and polygamy.

Now, as a Christian, saved by Christ, I understand that context is everything And this is why it’s so important to read and understand scripture; so that we are not taken in by evil with a religious trapping and we can call these snakes out to their faces.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
The worship of Chemosh and Molech is alive an well to this very day.

Many are sacrificing babes to the gods of their lust, seeking liberation and finding only bondage.

God knows the heart, He knows our weakness, there is forgiveness for bad decisions, there is healing.

But for those demanding the right to butcher innocents, there will be a terrifying calling of accounts before Him Who judges in Righteousness and Holiness.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The worship of Chemosh and Molech is alive an well to this very day.

Many are sacrificing babes to the gods of their lust, seeking liberation and finding only bondage
Agree. Have been working my way thru the Old Testament . Over and over the word of the Lord speaks against sacrificing children to idols and how it pollutes the land.
I pray these people involved will turn from this and seek Jesus.

Wally

The underlying problem, is the world has sterilized the issue.

By turning man into an evolving protoplasm, by redefining life and removing God from the equation,

the world has whitewashed the evil and hidden it. And so it becomes acceptable. Its not murder, its not a death, it just removal of some tissue...

And do not take the extreme opinion and abandon mercy. This is a corrupt world and many fall prey to evil, of others as well as their own sin nature.
There is no simple solution to this problem. Death does happen. Babies die before birth, pregnancies are forced violently, bad choices are made...

But if we start with God's view of how precious life is, we can work solutions that honor Him,
and show compassion to those who are weak ... even those who refuse to know Him.

Wally

As for those with the misconception "it's their body"....

Psalm 24 NKJV
The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.

It all belongs to God. He made it. He has the authority over it. Because they hate Him, they despise His authority, and His Law. Even His mercy is an offence to them.
Oh they may give lip service when He appeals to their desires, but more often His Love is seen as tyrannical bondage which inspires some to evil just for spite.

The adversary has a powerful weapon in pragmatism. When people "get away with stuff" they think its ok.

Al though they mock Him... God is not mocked for Truth will prevail.

Thank you Lord for your great mercy, patience and long suffering. Forgive us our ignorance and pride. Give us new hearts, new lives that see and live in Your Truth.

Wally

Footsteps,

Well you could google: "How to change a politician's opinion in 30 amps....."

but you better remove your fit-bit first.

Last edited:

GotGrace

VP Harris Applauded for Pro-Abortion Comments During The National Baptist Convention; SBC President Condemns Remarks​

By Jesse T. Jackson
September 9, 2022

"On Thursday (Sept. 8), Vice President Kamala Harris addressed the 142nd Annual Session of The National Baptist Convention (NBC) in Houston, Texas.
According to their website, the NBC is the “nation’s oldest and largest African American religious convention” and consists of over 7.5 million members."

""Harris then used words from the Apostle Paul’s letter to the church of Corinth as a charge for NBC attenders to fight for abortion access: “Be on your guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything in love (1 Corinthians 16:13-14).”

The crowd applauded Harris after she said, “As extremists work to take away the freedom of women to make decisions about their own bodies, faith leaders are taking a stand, knowing one does not have to abandon their faith or deeply held religious beliefs to agree that a woman should have the ability to make decisions about her own body and not have her government tell her what to do.”"

More
https://churchleaders.com/news/4337...s-during-the-national-baptist-convention.html

:confused Why is a secular leader addressing a religious convention? :confused

:pray :pray :amen :amen
Talk about twisting scripture. Some one in that group should have yelled how inappropriate that was. However,I don’t know any thing about National Baptist’s theology and maybe that is embedded in their beliefs.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
If Harris had the Holy Spirit, she would understand the verses she quoted, but sadly, she has not a clue what she is talking about.

What kind of Christian group would applaud her remarks???
Sadly, they are nodding and agreeing simply because she is black. That is sad in that many babies will be murdered simply because they play the rave card because she is black and don’t want to call her out on her error. They have put politics before their own flesh and blood.

I’ve read articles where blacks make up around 13% of the population yet about 40% of abortions are on black babies. This is one of the reasons Planned Parenthood has placed many abortion clinics in black neighborhoods. They use an innocent sounding name for their organization which should be appropriately titled Planned Murder.

Biden, Harris, etc will always be glad to use scripture verses out of context to support their agendas. They don’t care about the babies of the people they court for their vote. And like sheep led to a slaughter, these ignorant voters keep pulling the levers for them. This includes the white liberal idiots who does the bidding of the Planned Murder organization.

It’s disgusting all the way around. The Bible talks about the love of many growing cold in the last days. You can’t get much colder than killing your own flesh and blood. :-(

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I have a cousin who calims to be a christian actually think a fetus is just a cell the first few months of pregnancy. And she is a Biden supporter.
Sadly that is the thinking of many liberal folks. They parrot the propaganda of others without doing any looking into it on their own. If they just went to the medical books that show a human baby at every week of their development they could see that it is much more than that. They are just happy to go by what someone else says as long as it agrees with what they want it to say.

The love of many has definitely waxed cold. :-(

Back