Vladimir Putin: The Romans One Effect

Reason & Hope

It's eye opening when some of the conservative radio talk shows take a libertard talking point and play scripts from the different lamestream media sources as well as words from prominent politicians and others. Every day, especially when Donald the Great was in the White House, there'd be something they'd be talking about, and they'd all use essentially the same language, so if you were a person who listens to lamestream media, the message would be drummed into your noggin over and over again. If so many are saying it, it must be true, nes pas?
That reminds me of when Rush Limbaugh played a compilation of clips during George W. Bush's first run for President, followed by a song parody, all in the line, "Bush lacks gravitas." Gravitas is not a word in frequent usage, but one day every single TV pundit and anchor were saying it.

Wings Like Eagles

I don't put much stock in the things we read about putin acting differently... I've come to believe that almost everything that hits the newswire is false, misleading, and purposely so. Putin may be a deranged lunatic with Gog calling the shots, or he might just be your typical despot who wants to enlarge his realm.

In any case, this foray into Ukraine, if nothing else, should help Russia learn what they actually need to mount a large military operation against another country (I'm specifically thinking Israel). Maybe Putin and his generals will learn that logistics is somewhat important in any military operation. Perhaps Russia and its coalition will be better prepared when they invade Israel, and will pose a serious threat to God's people. Of course, we already know how that one ends so it doesn't matter how well prepared they are.

I suspect that putin didn't expect this much opposition from the western nations who are led by weak-kneed wantabe despots. What I believe is that the west's reaction to Russia's move on Ukraine, like everything else, is calculated to advance their one world agenda.
If you look at the recent history (from about 2014 onward) it is clear that the current scene was provoked by the actions of the Western nations. American, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, (formerly, the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy during the Reagan Administration) has been a particularly vocal critic of the "bear-baiting", by the war mongers at the U.S. State Department (and the Neocons in government as well). I have followed his writings for a long time, and it is my opinion that he has always been correct in his analysis (that is eventually proved to be true).

Amethyst

Angie ... †
If you look at the recent history (from about 2014 onward) it is clear that the current scene was provoked by the actions of the Western nations. American, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, (formerly, the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy during the Reagan Administration) has been a particularly vocal critic of the "bear-baiting", by the war mongers at the U.S. State Department (and the Neocons in government as well). I have followed his writings for a long time, and it is my opinion that he has always been correct in his analysis (that is eventually proved to be true).
Many people involved in all this in the media also pushed for an endless Iraq War, Jeb Bush-esque posse , and they also push for our soldiers to be put at risk all the time for unnecessary reasons. Because they have love for the Ukrainian people? Lol, uh no. :nope

Batfan7

In the past week, the amount of Russophobia I've seen from evangelicals is nothing short of nauseating. I'm done with this place.
Really? I haven't really noticed that. I mean, most posts are very anti-Russian invasion, and anti-Putin, but I wasn't getting the impression that people were generally against Russian people or culture.

We, for the most part, believe Ezek 38 refers to Russia as the big bad, and so expect the leadership to do things opposed to Israel and God (and I, for one, watch with interest to see how current events could grow into the circumstances that the Bible describes). But I don't harbor hatred ot fear of the Russian people and don't believe others here do either.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
What if Putin is either demonically-inspired or demon-possessed? I think of that Phil Collins song, "Both Sides of the Story" where it says:

Here we are all gathered
In what seems to be the center of the storm
Neighbors once friendly now stand each side
Over a line that has been drawn
They've been fighting here for years
But now there's killing on the streets
While small coffins are lined up sadly
Now united in defeat...

Sounds like a summary of this new Slavic war. Why Phil Collins? For starters, Putin looks like him. Secondly, Russia and Ukraine are neighbor states to each other. They've been in animosity for years, but now there's killing on the streets. The little children are this wars' biggest victims.
Phil Collins is a lot balder than Putin , i don't see the similarities to be honest

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
It's eye opening when some of the conservative radio talk shows take a libertard talking point and play scripts from the different lamestream media sources as well as words from prominent politicians and others. Every day, especially when Donald the Great was in the White House, there'd be something they'd be talking about, and they'd all use essentially the same language, so if you were a person who listens to lamestream media, the message would be drummed into your noggin over and over again. If so many are saying it, it must be true, nes pas?
Que Pasa LOL

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm not following these last few posts.:confused:

A poster mentioned that "influential evangelicals" were doing thus and so. I essentially questioned their evangelical status by asking if the poster meant "evangelical imposters" or "wolves". The poster, whose handle I won't print here to protect the innocent, agreed with that, as I suspected said poster would.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Okay, let's test this. Everybody chime in here, Alisani is a millionaire...Alisani is a millionaire.

Well,

1) Alisani is super smart
2) Smart people are often successful
3) Therefore, Alisani has probably made millions over the course of her life
4) Alisani is big hearted
5) Alisani has an abundance
6) Therefore Alisani has probably given much to those who have not
7) Alisani probably manages to get by today after being so generous over time

Lovin Jesus

There have been a number of reports of "influential evangelicals" who have been enlisted by globalists to sway evangelical political positions.
100%. Ties in with the apostasy that is foretold would take place in the time of the end. When Jesus gave the signs leading to his second coming as birth pains he immediately warned not to be deceived, for many would come in his name. This covers the many antichrists and false prophecy's/teachers.

Back