Vladimir Putin 'suffers cardiac arrest' sparking massive 'alarm' in Kremlin inner circle

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Vladimir Putin 'suffers cardiac arrest' sparking massive 'alarm' in Kremlin inner circle
Story by Tim McNulty • 9h

Vladimir Putin is alleged to have suffered a "cardiac arrest" in his private Moscow apartment on Sunday evening. A Telegram Channel believed to be run by a former Kremlin insider reported that incident saying the Russian leader was found by guards on the floor of the bedroom "lying on the floor, rolling his eyes."

Doctors were reportedly called immediately and they later diagnosed the 71-year-old as having suffered a "cardiac arrest." Putin was then moved to a special medical facility built in the apartment where he underwent intensive care, the source claims. The unverified report comes following persistent speculation surrounding Putin's health amid rumours of a long-hidden medical condition.

more............. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...ive-alarm-in-kremlin-inner-circle/ar-AA1iH7Zi

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but we can remove it later if needed. But if it is true, this is significant. There was a lot of talk about Russia trying to continue on with the Putin regime even if he died. If something like this happened, I would imagine they would want it not to get out, so that maybe why we are not seeing it other places. There's no telling what is going on in Moscow right now.

Lots of talk the past week or so about his death being imminent, so I guess it is possible. We shall see I guess? :idunno

MapleLeaf

I don't know what to believe at this point. Even if it's fake, there are going to be people saying it's a double in a mask or something when he is seen in public again. But death comes for us all. He has to die at some point though these rich leaders do seem to live forever. I don't understand Russian politics enough to know if his death will calm things down for a time or if it will only make things worse.

athenasius

I looked at the source and it's General SVR at it again. I honestly suspect that source is Russian disinformation. Or possibly some former Russian with serious wishful thinking who isn't above stirring the pot. SVR is one of the 2 units that the former KGB divided into after the fall of the USSR.

That's the one that has been bleating about Putin's impending doom and death for over 3 years now.

It's always reporting from some source near the Kremlin and Putin on medical stuff (they were the source for the Putin is dying of cancer a few years back, then they came out with Putin's looking dreadful for the May Day Parade in Moscow this year or the time they reported (actually I think they did it twice) on a coup being launched by Putin's nearest and dearest.

They stir the pot.

I suspect this gives Putin a chance to say see, look at the West how they want me dead, and then he goes on to explain how he is working hard in spite of Western forces of evil to advance Mother Russia.

It gives the West something to talk about till it blows over. With Russia that could be a smokescreen for something else.

I know the idea it's Russian disinformation doesn't make sense to a Western mindset but honestly Russian stuff is like Matruschka dolls, take each one apart, it's another different doll inside. Keep going because the best Matruschkas have layers up to 36 or 40 dolls. Same with disinformation. It simply muddies the waters for the West so they can't tell what's really going on. Which is the whole point.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I looked at the source and it's General SVR at it again. I honestly suspect that source is Russian disinformation.

That's the one that has been bleating about Putin's impending doom and death for over 3 years now.

It's always reporting from some source near the Kremlin and Putin on medical stuff (they were the source for the Putin is dying of cancer a few years back, then they came out with Putin's looking dreadful for the May Day Parade in Moscow this year or the time they reported (actually I think they did it twice) on a coup being launched by Putin's nearest and dearest.

They stir the pot.

I suspect this gives Putin a chance to say see, look at the West how they want me dead, and then he goes on to explain how he is working hard in spite of Western forces of evil to advance Mother Russia.

It gives the West something to talk about till it blows over. With Russia that could be a smokescreen for something else.
Yeah, I'm sure it is a bogus report.
Putin is most likely doing just fine.
Keep the enemies confused and wondering.
Interesting timing as well.

athenasius

Keep the enemies confused and wondering.
That's the big takeaway with anything that is sourced from General SVR's Telegram account. It's an interesting one to be sure. I am 99% positive it's a Russian source and it's carefully crafted to look real enough that western media picks up on it. Plus Putin kills anyone close to him that isn't loyal. It's a bad habit but it's served him well. So that's why as soon as I see General SVR attached, I suspect official Russian propaganda and disinformation at work. I've been right all along so far when I've debunked them in the past. One of these days however Time and Death will catch up to Vlad the bad and Putin will Putter Out. :lol

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

athenasius

Yeah, that is what some of the reports were that the inner circle was discussing where to continue the Putin regime even if he died. Kind of like a "Weekend at Bernies" type of thing for who knows how long. :lol

https://www.newsweek.com/has-putin-named-his-successor-what-we-know-1834594
Oh my, I looked at the newsweek article on putin and his successor-- General SVR again. At least Newsweek had the grace to acknowledge General SVR's track record (wrong every time) and it was interesting that they are keeping some type of score because they mentioned a few other misses I'd forgotten about.

kathymendel

Wouldn't it seem prudent that if these reports are untrue, tptb would show news clips of Putin alive and well????
They have not done that. Then again, they may have a reason to rile everyone up to believe it could be true...........
It boggles my mind how much misinformation is out there - everywhere - nowadays. It is almost impossible to be
able to discern the truth from the lies now. PLEASE come soon, Lord Jesus!!!

TheRedeemed

Some of us may remember president Brezhnev in the mid 1980’s.

He was dead for 2 weeks before the rest of the world found out. Russia is a mad country that has had it’s fair share of madmen down the centuries who oppressed the people and saw just about every other country in the world as an enemy.

When a despotic nutcase leader passes, they hide it from the people and as much of the rest of the world for as long as they can so that the next ‘designated’ nutcase can take up the reigns of power before anyone else can make a move.

It was CIA and MI6 who outed them over Brezhnev, they witnessed some strange changes to the TV & radio broadcasts and the newspapers.

They were all almost saying president that Brezhnev did not die yesterday or any other day this week.

So, who knows whether this is a true story or not, Russia is a law unto itself, and if the story was that Putin did not suffer a cardiac arrest, it would probably mean he did!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The name of the Russian State (Communist Party) newspaper is Pravda.
Pravda means truth :lol

The US version, was published, where else, in Minnesota :lol
Former VP Mondale (also formerly Minnesota Senator (DFL)) father was head of the US Communist Party at one time :hmmm

Minnesota . . . land of 10,000 protests, 10,000 ballot initiatives, and 10,000 political parties :lol

Back