Virginia Gov. Pressured to Resign

Jeri minton

A photo surfaced of the governor in black face or a kkk suit., From his college days....Democrats are demanding he resign....not because if his outrageous and evil stance on abortion, but racism, that's a capital offence with Democrats...he will be out for that..this story from Fox News.

vbf

I live in Richmond and the Richmond Times Disgrace is excoriating Northam on the front page. Interestingly, VA reps Kaine and Warner have not called for his resignation, which is very telling about them. This won't bode well for them politically when Northam either steps down or gets the boot.

As a side note, while Warner was Governor, I was appointed by the Governor's Office to a think tank group. As Governor, he was a very business-minded, left-of-center democrat and actually did a pretty good job. I didn't vote for him, however, there were/still are a few of us conservatives that find ourselves in quasi-influential positions in state government but keep a low profile while doing what we can to affect change and I see God's Hand at work through these particular servants of the people. Present day, Warner has obviously guzzled the Kool-Aid and become a radical liberal, which honestly surprises me.

Back to Northam....

There's no returning from this; his political career is over. I'm looking into the Lieutenant Governor (Justin Fairfax) to try and get a feel for what he'll bring as Governor.

...stay tuned......this is going to get even more interesting by the hour.

Last edited:

vbf

Now he's claiming he's not even sure he's one of the guys in that photo. Plausible deniability. He's been digging in his heels.
I'm sure many a shameful, desperate liberal will attempt to save his backside but, unless he can remove that hood or wipe off the black face for proof, he's toast. We need to understand that liberals rely on identity politics to maintain the racial tension lest they lose the black vote...and they desperately need the black vote. Wait, do you mean there's an intentional objective to keep racial tensions alive? Absolutely, 100% yes! The jackal thrived off of it and masterfully (in an evil kind of way) used it to get elected twice and racially divide America like never before in our more recent history. Saul Alinsky can be very proud of his radical that became POTUS.

The bottom line in identity politics is the bottom line. Once Spartacus, the female Barry, and the other black liberals have begun sacrificing one of their own for political gain, there's no going back. They simply HAVE to attack him lest their silence be construed as consent to their own individual political peril.

Last edited:

Teresa66

This is priceless! The man is all but declared a hero for his stance on murdering babies but something stupid he does as a teenager gets the Left all twisted and crying for his resignation. They are so predictable. :loco

My question and maybe one of you know the answer is who broke this story about the yearbook picture? I'm hoping it was the Right. :heh

tinyprayers

Now he's claiming he's not even sure he's one of the guys in that photo. Plausible deniability. He's been digging in his heels.
Well, in all deference to innocent until proven guilty, I can't see how anyone could identify this current Governor in this image.

However, isn't it interesting timing this story would break, now? After the VA abortion bill that he commented on and presumably would have signed. Or, ignored so that on the 31st day on his desk it would have passed into law without his signature.

Now, this entry in WIKIPEDIA appears? And people want him to resign based on that picture? Not for his position on abortion post utero?
Somethings not right here.

vbf

Well, in all deference to innocent until proven guilty, I can't see how anyone could identify this current Governor in this image.

However, isn't it interesting timing this story would break, now? After the VA abortion bill that he commented on and presumably would have signed. Or, ignored so that on the 31st day on his desk it would have passed into law without his signature.

Now, this entry in WIKIPEDIA appears? And people want him to resign based on that picture? Not for his position on abortion post utero?
Somethings not right here.
He admitted yesterday that he is one of the two in the photo so there's no presumption here when he himself said it was him.

Now he's backpedaling and compounding an already despicable situation with a lie.

So far this week, Northam is baby-murder supporting, lying racist.

Let's see how deep a hole he'll dig for himself and just how low this despicable and disgraced liberal will go.

tinyprayers

He admitted yesterday that he is one of the two in the photo so there's no presumption here when he himself said it was him.

Now he's backpedaling and compounding an already despicable situation with a lie.

So far this week, Northam is baby-murder supporting, lying racist.

Let's see how deep a hole he'll dig for himself and just how low this despicable and disgraced liberal will go.
So he did.
It is still strange that that photo is what prompts the call for his resignation. Not the abortion support that is far more recent.

Also, I wonder if I would want to be judged by who I was 50+ years ago. I think we can all ask ourselves if we're that old, are we the same person as we were five or more decades ago?

lenraff

Well Brett Kavanagh was judged for what he didn't even DO in high school, why shouldn't this demonic future serial baby murderer be judged by the same standards. And this man admitted he was one of them.
Now if he just says he had the hood on, he can say he was at a fund raiser for the Democratic Party raising local awareness. LOL

vbf

Well Brett Kavanagh was judged for what he didn't even DO in high school, why shouldn't this demonic future serial baby murderer be judged by the same standards. And this man admitted he was one of them.
Now if he just says he had the hood on, he can say he was at a fund raiser for the Democratic Party raising local awareness. LOL
To your point vis a vis Kavanaugh, just as the thoroughly corrupt and despicable liberals produced (and I do mean produced in the truest sense) "witnesses" to lie about Kav, I'm expecting them to produce well-paid scapegoats who will claim it was them in the pictures and oh gee wiz our memories have gotten a little hazy between then and now, unlike the lying Ford who claimed her memory got better.

Last edited:

tinyprayers

He'd be out already if he proposed killing caterpillars!
Can you believe that one? The Democrat Delegate of Virginia, Kathy Tran, on the same day she introduced what was an infanticide bill introduced a bill to save the life of the, fall cankerworms.

(Sic)"...Democratic Virginia Del. Kathy Tran introduced “House Bill No. 2495 – Fall cankerworm; spraying prohibited during certain months” on Jan. 9, the same day as “House Bill No. 2491 — Abortion; eliminate certain requirements.” " (Full DML News Article)

Anyone else here praying she does not have children?

TimeWarpWife

I live in Richmond and the Richmond Times Disgrace is excoriating Northam on the front page. Interestingly, VA reps Kaine and Warner have not called for his resignation, which is very telling about them. This won't bode well for them politically when Northam either steps down or gets the boot.

As a side note, while Warner was Governor, I was appointed by the Governor's Office to a think tank group. As Governor, he was a very business-minded, left-of-center democrat and actually did a pretty good job. I didn't vote for him, however, there were/still are a few of us conservatives that find ourselves in quasi-influential positions in state government but keep a low profile while doing what we can to affect change and I see God's Hand at work through these particular servants of the people. Present day, Warner has obviously guzzled the Kool-Aid and become a radical liberal, which honestly surprises me.

Back to Northam....

There's no returning from this; his political career is over. I'm looking into the Lieutenant Governor (Justin Fairfax) to try and get a feel for what he'll bring as Governor.

...stay tuned......this is going to get even more interesting by the hour.
The Washington Examiner described Fairfax as having "radical, Progressive beliefs" and the Laborers' International Union of North America refused to endorse him for Lt. Governor. Now that's radical when a union won't endorse you.