Video: Archaeologists Believe They Found Location Where Jesus Christ Taught

Barbasol

Archaeologists in Israel believe they may have uncovered the location where Jesus Christ taught and preached.

The discovery was made in the ancient town of Magdala -- thought to be the hometown of Mary Magdalene -- on the western shore of the sea of Galilee.

Jesus is believed to have spent most of his life in the area.

The Legionaries of Christ, a Catholic organization, bought land in the area, planning to build a hotel. An ancient temple was uncovered among the ruins in 2009.

Five years later, archaeologists are convinced that Jesus taught here, with relics seeming to support that theory. Among the historic treasures are a main hall with an elaborate mosaic floor; a limestone block carved with a menorah, the oldest ever found on stone; and Jewish ritual baths.

Article with video continues:https://gma.yahoo.com/archaeologists-believe-found-location-where-jesus-christ-taught-151230924--abc-news-topstories.html

brethorn56

Even Darwin Believes Now!!!
I read this yesterday and thought “really cool.”

I hope to one day to actually travel and tour Israel and all the biblical sites. I have never been.

So funny, I must have made this post 5-1/2 years ago, since then my wife and I were blessed to be able to travel to Israel with our church.

All I can say is that it was amazing and If you never have gone, please, pray about it and try to go, it is life changing.........

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I miss Barbasol! He has gone home before us. Hopefully we will see him and the rest of our beloved members who have gone to Heaven before us very soon!
I miss him too!
I remember :thumbup:thumbup him when I first became active on here in 2013. Looking forward to seeing him, all the deceased RF members, alive RF members, and all my family and friends who are there now! :amen

Back