Vegetarianism Has Become an End-Time Religion

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It seems every once in awhile an article comes out in a magazine or newspaper about all the cruelty to animals, and I'm sure there are probably instances of it but for the most part that is not the case IMHO.

And while there most certainly is going to be some cruelty given the nature of man, most of those articles are mostly fictionalized with an agenda behind it.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Lol I heard someone say
"Smoking wont send ya to hell, but it will make ya smell like you've been there!" Lol

Yes, nor did they have electricity etc. I am soooo thankful to live on earth on a time where there's electricity n running toilets!

I have negative thoughts to repent of when I'm sitting in a church pew and someone sits near enough to me that I smell that horrible second hand smell of cigarettes. Forgive me Lord...

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I have negative thoughts to repent of when I'm sitting in a church pew and someone sits near enough to me that I smell that horrible second hand smell of cigarettes. Forgive me Lord...
Smokers are so used to the smell that they don't even smell it anymore and usually dont realize its so awful. They are usually very embarrassed when they quit and realize how strong of an odor it is.

MAL18

This is becoming a religion, climate change already is one, when will the "forbidding to marry' start? I'm sure the roots of that will have some kind of root in the LBGT.... agenda.
Forbidding to marry has already started and not just in the LGBTQ arena. I testify to this based on how many times I have been told to not get married, that it is wrong.. by people who are already married (and therefore, hypocrites) but I won't go any further as this is not really a thread on singleness/marriage.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Someone posted this on the RF Facebook page. I'm not sure if it is true or not, but it would be interesting to see if Clarence Larkin actually said this in his book. I may have a copy of it somewhere here but I am not inclined to go dig around for it as late as it is tonight. Does anyone know if this is true?

"I read in the book Dispensational Truth by Clarence Larkin that demonic possession is easier done in people who don't eat meat. I wonder if it is true and maybe that is why the Luciferian elites are pushing for vegetarianism."

I think that could explain a lot of things. JMHO. :idunno

JamesSuth

Someone posted this on the RF Facebook page. I'm not sure if it is true or not, but it would be interesting to see if Clarence Larkin actually said this in his book. I may have a copy of it somewhere here but I am not inclined to go dig around for it as late as it is tonight. Does anyone know if this is true?

"I read in the book Dispensational Truth by Clarence Larkin that demonic possession is easier done in people who don't eat meat. I wonder if it is true and maybe that is why the Luciferian elites are pushing for vegetarianism."

Interesting idea. Some major religions of the world don't allow the eating of meat, I wonder if it is a deliberate strategy of the enemy to make demonic possession and influence more prevalent.

Jojo4124

What about animals used in science??? Beagles were tortured for example by a certain person who calls himself a doctor? Ex...how is snake antivenom made? A horse is injected with venom, then blood extracted. Many animals are sickened, are tortured, killed by scientists trying to invent cures.

So if one doesnt eat meat due to animal cruelty...and condemn meat eaters, I hope that one doesnt use any meds/treatments that came about from the torture of animals.

I add that ppl who are against using fossil fuels outta stop flyin around in the jets...I dont see any solar powered jets out there.

Hope not to offend anyone. I waa listening to a podcast that mentioned animal torture in science

Jojo4124

Yet they feel abusing children is ok grrŕ

Jojo4124

What about animals used in science??? Beagles were tortured for example by a certain person who calls himself a doctor? Ex...how is snake antivenom made? A horse is injected with venom, then blood extracted. Many animals are sickened, are tortured, killed by scientists trying to invent cures.

So if one doesnt eat meat due to animal cruelty...and condemn meat eaters, I hope that one doesnt use any meds/treatments that came about from the torture of animals.

I add that ppl who are against using fossil fuels outta stop flyin around in the jets...I dont see any solar powered jets out there.

Hope not to offend anyone. I waa listening to a podcast that mentioned animal torture in science
Let alone skin care products that use infant human stem cells.....