Vaccine for honeybees approved by USDA

ChildofLight

Vaccine for honeybees approved by USDA

The United States Department of Agriculture has approved a vaccine for honeybees, the first approval of its kind, to help prevent the destruction of colonies, according to CNN. The vaccine co-manufacturer says population growth and climate change have accelerated the necessity for a new vaccine.

The vaccine is to prevent the historically incurable American foulbrood disease, a bacterial spore that can infect even the strongest members of a colony, which often results in destruction of the entire honeybee colony. The USDA calls it one of the most widespread and destructive diseases of the species.

The USDA told CNN this was the “first licensure of a honeybee product,” issuing a vaccine license to Diamond Animal Health. Bloomberg describes the Iowa company as offering "lab systems, allergy testing, supplements, diagnostics," and other services.

“We hope the availability of this product will aid in the prevention and/or treatment of the disease American Foulbrood in honeybees given their central role in American agriculture (e.g. pollination),” the USDA said in a written statement to CNN.

Dalan Animal Health, the co-manufacturer of the vaccine, called it "a breakthrough in protecting honeybees."

"We are ready to change how we care for insects, impacting food production on a global scale,” CEO Dr. Annette Kleiser said in a statement.

"Global population growth and changing climates will increase the importance of honeybee pollination to secure our food supply," she mentioned.

The vaccine is administered by mixing it into queen feed, which is consumed by worker bees.

It is then "incorporated into the royal jelly by the worker bees, who then feed it to the queen."

A beekeeper's association said that the vaccine can help avoid costly treatments and help focus energies on other important elements of the job.

“This is an exciting step forward for beekeepers, as we rely on antibiotic treatment that has limited effectiveness and requires lots of time and energy to apply to our hives,” said a board member of the California State Beekeepers Association.

Dalan Animal Health secured $3.55M in a final seed-funding round in September 2022 from a venture capital group and a veterinary funding network. Two rounds of funding brought the company's total to $5.5M, at which point it completed its submission for a conditional vaccine license from the USDA.

Dalan Animal Health is described as a biotech company pioneering insect health.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/vacci...utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It is estimated to be two trillion bees in the world, we can that injections is out of the realm of possibility, I didn’t think that through. :D
The United States has more debt than there are bees .
That is not just ridiculous, but pathetic.

United States debt = $ 31 Trillian ( and some)
Bees = 2 trillion (and some)

Our debt is the equivalent (round about)
to over $90,000 per person in America.
Obviously estimated because not everyone
who resides here is documented.

Carl

The United States has more debt than there are bees .
That is not just ridiculous, but pathetic.

United States debt = $ 31 Trillian ( and some)
Bees = 2 trillion (and some)

Our debt is the equivalent (round about)
to over $90,000 per person in America.
Obviously estimated because not everyone
who resides here is documented.
SEE we need all those people coming over the border! If we get the entire world population the debt per person would only be like $4500.00!

RedRx

Rumor is they will allow fly in voting in 2024 to accommodate the bees and naturally no ID will be required. The bees boycotted the 2020 election after Biden yelled “Give me some honey” to a brick wall during a campaign rally. No video evidence is available to show the incident but it’s assumed to have happened far away from our southern border due to the presence of an intact wall.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
We would see the famines arriving very quickly if something does go awry................
Absolutely.
Bees , they play a part in every aspect of the ecosystem.
Manipulation of their "world" could proved to be very problematic.

Also, in these last days , I'm not exactly to trusting of anything . Not that I ever was. I have an "understanding" of the level (s) and depths the heart filled with evil will do.

The Globalist/Luciferians want to control the food and fuel markets in all aspects.
There is no denying this blatant fact.
So far , they are (unfortunately) doing an outstanding job of it.

Evil always wants to control and rule.
Always.

Those in Christ have been made free.
Forever.

kathymendel

Yes, and all these food and fuel shortages/problems have sprung up since the Covid debacle!!
You can't tell me this isn't all being manipulated by national/international governments, global entities,
and other nepharious groups. The fact that it has all spung up so quickly, and is ongoing only underlines the
fact that we are on the cusp of the tribulation period, and I don't see things slowing down anytime soon - or
anytime at all. We are so close to going home.............

Back