Vaccine exposer found dead

savmom

I don't trust most vaccines either. I'm still wondering about the connection between vaccines and autism. Supposedly it's been proven that there is no connection but who paid for those studies? The pharmaceutical industry?
I personally know (some are relatives) more than 2 dozen children & young adults who developed autism after vax. My dd was injured by vax & is disabled permanently. They can try to cover it up but those of us whose children have been injured by vax know the truth!

The book Dissolving Illusions (and site) is a decent read if you want more info. And the natural news site too.

ozaprah

Meanwhile, Samoa right now has a measles outbreak among their un-vaccinated, with more than 60 deaths, (36 in the last week) mostly infants and children <5. There is national quarantine process in place, and people are putting out red flags in front of their house if someone in the house needs a vaccine similar to the days of the black death.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/samoa-adopts-black-death-tactics-in-measles-epidemic-as-antivaxxers-go-feral/news-story/aba5deec8a674b2f39160b5b64474c62

Others might not agree, but I don't personally see this thread as being very suitable for this forum. Even the premise in the OP of Jennifer Jaynes being shot twice has not been confirmed by anything but internet social media rumor that then fueled fringe media reports who then quote themselves as a source. If you're going to give any credence to such sources, then you can't legitimately ignore this from twitter from a friend of Jennifer commenting on the initial rumors:

[B]Erin-Health Nut News[/B]‏ @[B]unhealthytruth[/B] Nov 27
Replying to @[B]SCHairCuts[/B]

I’ve spoken with the family and I was a friend of Jennifers. She did not die from to gunshot wound to the head and now an article has been written based on your tweet. As you can imagine this is horrifying the family.

Len

I believe there is merit in both camps about vaccination, some children will have a bad or even terrible reaction to them and that is sad but that is not 100% of the children, which means many are protected and they work to keep them healthy ..... what I disagree with is governments forcing their will onto people to make them mandantory, a parent must have the right to decide what they think is best for their child, if they are wrong it is upon them but that is their choice to make............

Andy C

A member on this forum posted about coming down with the flu, which caused me to remember to get my shot. Yes, I received my flu shot vaccination this morning, and I have never had a reaction after 40 plus years of this annual shot.

We all have to make our own decisions, but for me, I believe the science weighs in on the side of getting vaccinated, but what do I know, Im only a layman- or lame man...;)

Salluz

A member on this forum posted about coming down with the flu, which caused me to remember to get my shot. Yes, I received my flu shot vaccination this morning, and I have never had a reaction after 40 plus years of this annual shot.

We all have to make our own decisions, but for me, I believe the science weighs in on the side of getting vaccinated, but what do I know, Im only a layman- or lame man...;)
My take is that like any medicine, there is a chance for side effects. I'm not extremely well-versed in what those might be for vaccines, but I've had all mine without an issue. I don't get the flu shot, though, because I'm young and it seems pretty unnecessary to me... the idea isn't that everyone will have problems, it's just that some people do have adverse reactions to vaccines just like anything else. They aren't right for everyone, but I'm not sure how to decide what's right for one person or not. You never really know if it's going to go poorly until after you've already done it.

Some medicines work perfectly fine for one person but can practically kill another. I don't think forcing it on everyone is the right answer because of that, but I don't know what the right answer is, just what it isn't

Lynn

I've never had a flu shot. Also, haven't had the flu since our 44 year old son was a baby. My dh & I take a lot of immune building supplements, and & eat probiotic foods. So far, so good.
Like Andy said, everyone has to make their own decision about shots/vaccines. We feel good about what we're doing, just as others do who've decided differently & take the shot.