Vaccine exposer found dead

kathymendel

I don't think the doctors and hospitals want to cure older people. They just want to drain them of their money before they are left to die.
All of the medications you see advertised on t.v. and being pushed by pharma to ask your doctor about getting, are so loaded with life threatening side effects it isn't even funny............I'd rather take my chances on whatever is wrong with me to begin with. Vaccines are the last resort and the way to knock off the most of the rest of us. Like I"ve said before......... I'll do it the old fashioned way, and put my life in God's hands. Much more compassionate and HE knows what He is doing!!!!! These doctors are just practicing, anyway.......... they haven't a clue half the time.

Mama Bug

My kids’ pediatrician left the practice we go to and was replaced by a very pushy doctor. I took my daughter for her well teen visit a couple of months ago and this woman wanted to give my daughter FOUR vaccines, plus check her cholesterol. I did allow her cholesterol to be checked due to family medical history. She was pushing the HPV shot, Meningitis, flu, and Meningitis B shots. I declined all of them and she was not happy about it at all. She was especially pushy about the Meningitis shot and laying it on thick, acting like my child was going to get meningitis if I didn’t immediately allow her to get a shot. They don’t even recommend the Meningitis B shot until the age of 16 and my daughter is 13. She just kept on about all of them, trying to guilt me, asking what my concerns were. I knew it would do no good to voice my concerns. She just wanted to argue and I wasn’t going to waste my time and hers. I told her if we decided to get her those vaccines I’d bring her back. I probably should’ve told her flat out no, end of discussion. I’m not planning on bringing my kids back to that practice. I don’t like being pressured like that. None of those vaccines are required and my kids have had all required ones. They haven’t had a flu vaccine in 5 years. My mother hasn’t had a flu shot in a few years either. She said every time she got one she got the flu. No shot, no flu.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus

antitox

My kids’ pediatrician left the practice we go to and was replaced by a very pushy doctor. I took my daughter for her well teen visit a couple of months ago and this woman wanted to give my daughter FOUR vaccines, plus check her cholesterol. I did allow her cholesterol to be checked due to family medical history. She was pushing the HPV shot, Meningitis, flu, and Meningitis B shots. I declined all of them and she was not happy about it at all. She was especially pushy about the Meningitis shot and laying it on thick, acting like my child was going to get meningitis if I didn’t immediately allow her to get a shot. They don’t even recommend the Meningitis B shot until the age of 16 and my daughter is 13. She just kept on about all of them, trying to guilt me, asking what my concerns were. I knew it would do no good to voice my concerns. She just wanted to argue and I wasn’t going to waste my time and hers. I told her if we decided to get her those vaccines I’d bring her back. I probably should’ve told her flat out no, end of discussion. I’m not planning on bringing my kids back to that practice. I don’t like being pressured like that. None of those vaccines are required and my kids have had all required ones. They haven’t had a flu vaccine in 5 years. My mother hasn’t had a flu shot in a few years either. She said every time she got one she got the flu. No shot, no flu.
I agree. If a doctor presses me like that I would go to a different one too.

Ohioan

I remember reading this from Natural News,,

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11...dropping-like-flies-and-msm-ignores-them.html

(Natural News) Since June of 2015, 77 holistic practitioners, more with other deaths associated with them, have died, official causes ranging from suicide to heart attacks, with the latest woman, doctor Annie Fairbanks, found murdered in her home, along with her husband, their 3-year-old daughter and 9-month-old son, in Arizona.

(Article by Susan Duclos republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)

[email protected] https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11...dropping-like-flies-and-msm-ignores-them.html

Lookingup83

When my son was born they tried to give him the hepatitis shot, even though we opted out of it on the paperwork. My husband stopped them. Why does a baby need a hepatitis shot anyway?

The only vaccine we gave him was at 2, the tetanus one. Had I known about the aborted baby dna in it I never would have caved...

ozaprah

Why does a baby need a hepatitis shot anyway?
Hepatitis B is a very common infection worldwide, particularly in Asia. It is frequently transmitted at the time of birth from a birthmother who is a chronic carrier. Catching it at birth usually results in longstanding chronic infection, with many going on to cirrhosis of the liver and liver cancer as adults. We know that if a baby is vaccinated within the first 24 hrs then the rates of transmission plummets.

The key is... vaccination recommendations as a whole are base on community epidemiology, not individual epidemiology.

So to answer your question. See above. To answer 'why does MY particular baby need a hepatitis shot'... well that's your decision as a parent to make.
Just remember that your child will be playing on the the same playing field at school as potentially other kids who have Hep B, particularly migrant children. It is preventable.

Same with the HPV vaccination. As much as it is denigrated here, the roll out of vaccination to teens (boys and girls) in Australia and to adults (private) has resulted in a dramatic decrease in the presentation of cervical issues on Pap smears, to the point that we have moved from doing two yearly pap smears to 5 yearly cervical screening tests. Again, it's your (or your teens) decision.

Lookingup83

Hepatitis B is a very common infection worldwide, particularly in Asia. It is frequently transmitted at the time of birth from a birthmother who is a chronic carrier. Catching it at birth usually results in longstanding chronic infection, with many going on to cirrhosis of the liver and liver cancer as adults. We know that if a baby is vaccinated within the first 24 hrs then the rates of transmission plummets.

The key is... vaccination recommendations as a whole are base on community epidemiology, not individual epidemiology.

So to answer your question. See above. To answer 'why does MY particular baby need a hepatitis shot'... well that's your decision as a parent to make.
Just remember that your child will be playing on the the same playing field at school as potentially other kids who have Hep B, particularly migrant children. It is preventable.

Same with the HPV vaccination. As much as it is denigrated here, the roll out of vaccination to teens (boys and girls) in Australia and to adults (private) has resulted in a dramatic decrease in the presentation of cervical issues on Pap smears, to the point that we have moved from doing two yearly pap smears to 5 yearly cervical screening tests. Again, it's your (or your teens) decision.
Thanks for schooling me Ozaprah. I'm still confident we made the right choice, but I had no idea it was for those reasons.

madcat

Interesting subject. Just last week at my yearly checkup, this new PC doc wanted me to get the flu shot, pneumonia shot, shingles shot, and one other which I don’t recall, I nicely said “I’ll pass”.
Of course he pushed me on my reasons, and I just said “I’ll take my chances”. He INSISTED I do 2 of them, so I just went on to the lab (as instructed to do by the nurse), then went home!!!!!
He messaged me and said he was sorry they sent me to the lab before the vaccines were give, but I could get them even cheaper in a local pharmacy.
Problem solved !!!!!! I “ain’t“ going!!!!!!!

ozaprah

The only vaccine we gave him was at 2, the tetanus one. Had I known about the aborted baby dna in it I never would have caved...
Also, forgot to add, the tetanus vaccination you mentioned is not linked to the use of the 1960s embryonic cell strains. It's the anti-viral vaccinations (MMR, Hep A, Chickenpox, Shingles, Rabies, and a specific polio vaccination). So don't continue to feel like you caved!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I am not too sure about the footprint on the ecology, but I sure do know that the senior health management is filling the pockets of the doctors. Never in my life have I seen a different doctor needed for every single body part. It is RIDICULOUS!!! My dad had 2 doctors for his heart...1 cardiologist and 1 for heart rhythm. He has 2 doctors for his urinary system..1 nephrologist and 1 urologist.
I believe the primary cause of the increased specialization among medical professionals is the cost of malpractice insurance that is needed if they're going to work. Litigation has driven up the cost and medical professionals have to evaluate the overheard and then choose what they're going to do. The broader the procedures they perform, the higher the malpractice insurance.

If I were a surgeon, I think I'd much rather be practicing in a way that I performed several different types of surgeries as opposed to one that I do over and over and over. I might get pretty good at that one procedure, but how boring is that?

Len

I agree with immunisation and think vaccinations are a good thing to ward off potential disease both in an individual and to limit the spread of desease in the community. I also have a daughter that is a anti vaccine "activist" as her children have been effected by the side effects of immunisaton (and as a mother she is entitled to make those decisions for her family she sees as best just as I did for mine) she was shocked by the news of Jennifers death but not surprised, and all I can think is Hmmmm perhaps there is more going on than we can guess at eh!

LisaJoe1986

When my son was born they tried to give him the hepatitis shot, even though we opted out of it on the paperwork. My husband stopped them. Why does a baby need a hepatitis shot anyway?

You know there are so many needle using, sexually active newborns these days that need that Hep B vaccine before they leave the hospital. NOT!!! :nurse

LisaJoe1986

I believe the primary cause of the increased specialization among medical professionals is the cost of malpractice insurance that is needed if they're going to work. Litigation has driven up the cost and medical professionals have to evaluate the overheard and then choose what they're going to do. The broader the procedures they perform, the higher the malpractice insurance.

If I were a surgeon, I think I'd much rather be practicing in a way that I performed several different types of surgeries as opposed to one that I do over and over and over. I might get pretty good at that one procedure, but how boring is that?
Tall Timbers, I sure do understand why this has happened, but as the caretaker of several aging parents, I can say that this makes that job very tiring. I do so wish there was a wonderful doc that would treat all the ailments as best as possible like the old days.

Channah

I am on the fence with vaccines. I took the pneumonia vaccine and ended up with pneumonia but the big difference is that I recovered quickly with having the pneumonia vaccine AND YOUR PRAYERS OF COURSE GLORY TO GOD!

Please remember that back in the day the reason America was disease free and one of the most stable countries in the world was the eradication of a lot of childhood diseases, mumps, measles, etc. due to vaccines. It has only been recent that outbreaks are happening because of the migrants coming over and being allowed in without being vaccinated.

GotGrace

There are pros and cons to vaccinations. I’ve had one of the two new shingles shots and ready for the second one. I’ve been given pneumonia, tetanus, pertussis and probably distemper (just kidding I know dogs have distemper). And the flu shot every year.

My husband refuses all shots and that is his decision. My point is everybody has to make a personal choice whether they want the vaccines.

I can’t imagine that Miss Jaynes was able to shoot herself twice in the head. Doesn’t pass the smell test.

Mama Bug

I’m on the fence with vaccines too. I think some may be good but some may be unnecessary. I’ve heard that some cause autism. I don’t know if there is any truth to it or not as I’ve never researched for myself so I’m not going to sit here and say they do. I don’t like doctors who push them on our children and our elderly. I had chicken pox as a child. My kids were vaccinated. I can’t help but wonder which one of us is better off. Me because I have natural immunity or my children who were vaccinated? I heard that a few teenage girls had either bad reactions or even died from the HPV shot. I wasn’t going to take that chance with my daughter and I won’t with my son either. As far as the other shots that the doctor attempted to push, I have started letting my daughter have a say, and she said she didn’t want them. I’m not here to debate anything, I’m neither pro nor anti vaccine. I’m more selective than anything. I think some are good but I also think that our kids are getting overloaded with immunizations and that can’t be good. I regret getting some of them for my kids but thought I was doing the right thing and protecting them. Now I’m not so sure that they needed some of them. I can only do differently now. Fortunately they are both just fine, having had no bad reactions.
This is an extremely polarizing issue. I’ve been on other websites and I’ve seen debates get really ugly.