Vaccination Shots?

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
No, I'm not being sneaky with the question. I try to touch as little as possible in public restrooms. That includes faucetts, soap dispensors, buttons to get air dried. I wash when it is all automatic and I don't have to touch anything. I always cringe when I have to touch a door handle to exit. It's nice when there is no physical door.
I've lately become focused on the germs from those plastic t.p. roll dispensers. Another thing for me to obsess about.

Jan51

It was my first post, I've been lurking since summer because I'm fairly introverted. I know it's controversial and I'd get backlash but I spoke up because this topic is too important and many, including doctors don't know the truth because they haven't read the facts for themselves. So many are dying and being injured from these shots in the name of health. Also I have come to really love this group over the past several months. I couldn't stay safe and not speak up if it meant saving even one of you from the hardships my family and many, many other families, are going through daily.

I've been researching extensively for about 6 years now, it's all there in medical journals and vaccine package inserts, both can be found online, also the fda has the ingredients. You have to dig deep though. Google search is now purposefully burying the truth, great surprise there. Anytime you see mrc-5 and wi-38 human diploid cells, those are human baby cells and they are listed in the ingredients of vaccines. I have read that they are removing it from the package inserts now, but not actually taking the dna out of the vaccines, unbelievable! Some of the vaccines are grown on baby cells and the DNA from a baby boy, mrc-5, and a baby girl, wi-38 are left in the vaccines. Approximately 100 babies were killed to make the first two cell lines. Those are becoming tumorogenic so they had to kill several more babies to make walvax-2. These babies all had to be born alive via waterbag abortion and their organs cut out on the table before death so they could be useable for vaccines. Then there's Stanley Plotkins, a vaccine researcher on record saying around 100 babies were killed just for one study he did. I listened to the whole transcript, it was horrifying.

This link from Dr Susan Humphreys, shows the graphs on when the deaths from diseases decreased to almost zero before the vaccines for them came out, and some diseases with no vaccines that have also declined.
https://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/ Her book Dissolving Illusions was very eye opening about the history of disease.
It's interesting how people say measles and polio decreased because of vaccines, but scarlet fever and malaria, which also decreased at the same time, decreased because of handwashing, better nutrition, and better sewage treatment.

I don't claim in any way to know how God thinks but I can't imagine him saying here's your newborn baby, I didn't make her immune system very well so you're going to need to systematically inject her with fetal dna, aluminum, formaldehyde, glyphosate, polysorbate 80, animal dna and other substances that should not be anywhere near her bloodstream, from day one of life, sorry about that. He made our immune systems perfectly and he made our food, including herbs and vitamins to keep our bodies working as he intended them. To prophylactically inject such toxins in perfectly healthy babies is in no way the same as cancer treatment. Although if you look into that, pharma is trying to cover up the truth about that too. There are very effective treatments that don't include horrible side effects that Big Pharma doesn't want anyone to know about. Sadly many can't afford them because insurance won't voice it. I have not had cancer myself but I will not put chemo or radiation into my body if I get cancer. That's a whole other rabbit hole though that I've only scratched the service of. The Truth About Cancer series is a very good start if anyone wants to delve into it.

The other thing many in this country are unaware of is vaccine mandates. The left is working tirelessly to make them mandated for all, grown ups and kids alike, every vaccine, every dose. There are 72 doses of vaccines required for kids now by the time they turn 18, with about 300 more vaccines coming down the pipeline. When I was a kid in the 80's I had about 15 doses. The Democrats are working on kids first, unfortunately they've done a good job in CA where now doctors can't even right medical exemptions for kids who have had serious side effects. Grown ups are next. It's part of the new world order, their goal is mandates for kids next year and adults the year after that. Hopefully the rapture comes first or God continues to delay their plans, or we're going to have to figure out how to live off the grid and in hiding.

It's sad and frustrating how much we've been lied to about this subject but people are slowly starting to wake up. I hold onto our blessed hope that Jesus is calling us home soon!
I am no researcher but I too have read most of what you have talked about and find it very concerning.

Erin37

I've lately become focused on the germs from those plastic t.p. roll dispensers. Another thing for me to obsess about.
I was just thinking last week about the plastic tp rollers too, so gross! And don't get me started on kids in public bathrooms. I have 3 kids and they are clueless about germs. No matter how many times I tell them not to touch anything they put their hands everywhere lol. And they're legs are short and can't reach the floor, so when they sit on the toilet their legs touch all down the base of the toilet. There was one time I had my then 2 year old in the stall with me and as I was sitting on the toilet he decided to lay on the floor. I was frantically telling him to get up but there's was nothing I could do until I was done, lol. But he's 8 now and lived to tell the tale phew. :)

Then there's the new part about public bathrooms. "All" gender bathrooms. I took my kids to a museum last week and there was one bathroom with one toilet that locked, and one bathroom with several stalls with a sign saying "multi genders". It was very weird to be in a bathroom with men. Fortunately there weren't any urinals, only stalls.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
I was just thinking last week about the plastic tp rollers too, so gross! And don't get me started on kids in public bathrooms. I have 3 kids and they are clueless about germs. No matter how many times I tell them not to touch anything they put their hands everywhere lol. And they're legs are short and can't reach the floor, so when they sit on the toilet their legs touch all down the base of the toilet. There was one time I had my then 2 year old in the stall with me and as I was sitting on the toilet he decided to lay on the floor. I was frantically telling him to get up but there's was nothing I could do until I was done, lol. But he's 8 now and lived to tell the tale phew. :)

Then there's the new part about public bathrooms. "All" gender bathrooms. I took my kids to a museum last week and there was one bathroom with one toilet that locked, and one bathroom with several stalls with a sign saying "multi genders". It was very weird to be in a bathroom with men. Fortunately there weren't any urinals, only stalls.
I would've walked out. I have grandkids now and try to put paper on the seat for my granddaughter but it's a struggle. I make my 8 year old grandson let me smell soap on his hands when he comes out.

InsuranceGuy

Steve and I both get the flu shot every year as soon as its available. Steve is 63 so he got the shingles shot (it is 2 injections 2 months apart). They are in high demand, at least here in South Dakota so was on a waiting list. Hes had both now.

Is this like your zit popping thing? LOL I'm soooooo sorry to hear about your flu issue each year when it's available. I can't stop laughing though. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Judy4Jesus

God is GOOD!
Me too, Dan. But Judy will be mortified when she sees the typo. That’s probably going to be even funnier. :lol
Exactly!!! I saw your wow, and thought, what was wrong with getting a flu shot?? So I read....oooooh nooooo!! I fixed before I I eeeeeven continued to read comments! I have a few sweat beads...and Dan just about made me potty my pants, he got me giggling from his comment! :lol