Vaccination Shots?

chaser

We trust you Jesus, you are the only King forever!
Flu shots for about 15 years, no flu during the 15 years. No shingles shot although my doctor has wanted me to get one, I am just not keen on it, people have ended up getting shingles anyway and when we were kids myself , my brother and sister all had chicken pox at the same time, they were completely covered with them while I only had like 3 or 4
Pneumonia shot every 5 years because I have had it 3 times, hospitalized once and the last time I had it took forever to get over it.

moosejive

Getting flu shots every year most every one of the 40 years I’ve worked. I guess in healthcare they don’t want the caregivers out of action...:) Got the shingles vaccine because have seen too many cases that were very painful and I want nothing to do with it! Ended up getting pneumonia vaccine this year too. Unless there’s a good medical reason to not get a vaccine, all kids should be vaccinated.

There’s a scary uptick in the number of illnesses that had been considered under control or very rarely occurring. The whole idea was to decrease death or bad outcomes from mumps, measles, rubella, tuberculosis , chicken pox(where shingles originates) and now Third World diseases coming in with increasing numbers of undocumented people.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I don’t believe much of what they tell you about needing all these vaccines. This article is a good example of why. Plus many have side effects that are as bad or worse than what they supposedly protect from.
www..intoxicatedonlife.com/truth-about-flu-vaccine

Vitamin d3 and vitamin c in large doses plus zinc and organic apple cider vinegar water are just as effective if not more so and much safer.
I am in agreement with you. I don't trust the vaccines!

Erin37

No vaccines for us after my first two kids had reactions and I finally did some research and woke up to the harm it was doing to their bodies. My daughter's reaction lasted daily for 2 1/2 years and we still deal with my son's reactions every single day and his last vaccine was 6 years ago. My husband and I are very worried that our son won't be able to hold a job or have a family if the rapture doesn't happen before he reaches adulthood. Every day he struggles, it's so hard to watch him not be able to do the things that come so easy to the other kids. Completely not worth the risk of all the side affects.

Add to the fact that the vaccine companies use aborted babies to grow many of the vaccines and it's a no brainer that Christians should boycott the companies, or at least the vaccines themselves. Hundreds of babies were murdered and continue to be murdered today in the name of "health" that comes in a vial of poison. Look up the other ingredients: heavy metals (toxic to the brain), glyphosate (causes cancer) , formaldehyde (causes cancer), polysorbate 80 (opens the blood brain barrier) and many other toxins. The side effects listed on the package inserts are numerous, way too many to list here, and much worse than the diseases themselves, especially in developed countries with access to good nutrition and vitamins.

In addition, vaccines change the immune system that God created for us. By vaccinating one is telling God that he didn't make the immune system correctly and man needs to improve it.

Vaccines are just another method that satan uses to lie, kill and destroy. Look up #wedid and watch the movies Vaxxed the Movie and Vaxxed 2 The People's Truth if you want to go down the rabbit hole.

We use herbs, vitamins, especially vitamin C, and healthy food. All things God created for us Who knows exactly what we need to keep our bodies healthy. In the last year my family of 5 had one cold and one cough and grateful to be vaccine free for 6 years.

Hope this helps, and can save another family from the devastation of vaccine injury!

InsuranceGuy

In addition, vaccines change the immune system that God created for us. By vaccinating one is telling God that he didn't make the immune system correctly and man needs to improve it.
I agree with everything you wrote except this piece. God gave man the knowledge of technology. By the statement above, you could also say someone with cancer should not undergo radiation or chemo because both drastically change the immune system, or can, afterwards. I don't believe we are saying God didn't make the immune system correctly. I believe those in need of medical treatment are simply using technology given to us by the Lord to improve our lives. Chemotherapy does HORRIBLE things to the body, but many people would outright die without it. It also changes your immune system, or can, afterwards. I don't think God is looking at those accepting this treatment as not trusting in his design. Our DNA has slowly degraded since the Garden of Eden. In my mind, God has given us advancements in medicine to help with some of that. I totally agree vaccines put things in our body that are not natural, but in other cases of treatment that can/do change the immune system, I don't think it's a bad thing or saying we needed to improve on God's work. It's us saying "thank you" to God for making such medical advancements possible.

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
...it's a no brainer that Christians should boycott the companies, or at least the vaccines themselves...
That's a pretty controversial statement for someone to make in their first post, and one that I don't agree with at all.
Vaccines are just another method that satan uses to lie, kill and destroy.
If you don't want to vaccinate yourself or your children, that's your decision, but it's a fact that vaccines save lives.

InsuranceGuy

Add to the fact that the vaccine companies use aborted babies to grow many of the vaccines
Is this posted in a medical journal somewhere? I've not heard this before. My understanding is vaccines are made in a laboratory. I've never heard aborted babies are involved and seriously question that statement. I'm not arguing, or trying to, just never heard that before and I read quite a bit....

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
Just wondering what your thoughts are on the flu and shingle shots. Do you get them, and if not why?
I don't get the flu shot. I slept in the same bed with DH when he had the flu a few years ago and I didn't get it. I won't get the shingles shot on a chance I could get it, there's that much chance I won't get it.
My sister had shingles a few years ago though.
I try not to let fear run my life. I'm pretty healthy and I wash dishes every day, by hand. In my simple mind I want to think that dish washing, soaking my hands helps keep me healthy. I also wash my hands when I get home from the grocery store. DH doesn't practice the same hygiene I do and he ended up with the flu.

InsuranceGuy

https://www.vaccinateyourfamily.org/questions-about-vaccines/vaccine-ingredients/

So only very specific cells were removed from aborted babies to study potential vaccines. The vaccines are NOT created from aborted babies. They simply studied the cells and used those cells (created in a lab after being found) to create vaccines for 3 major diseases, but not the flu or pneumonia. Aborted babies are not supplying the world with vaccines.

Andy C

I also don't touch door knobs. I use my sleeve, sweater or hem of my shirt. Lol
Im the same. If you notice people in public bathrooms who wash their hands, they have no issues with touching the doorknob with their bare hand that was probably recently touched by those who dont wash hands. I hold on to the paper towel I just dried my hands with, and use that to open the bathroom door, then toss in nearest trash can.