Useful ...churches attached to Chafer Seminary

Anewcreationinjesus

https://www.chafer.edu/content.cfm?id=337

Just found this which hopefully proves useful :)

Chafer is the seminary where Andy Woods is the president for those who may not know, so hopefully all verse by verse sound pastoral teaching ...

But where oh where oh where are any in the UK ...... :(

Like all on here am hoping 2 Thessalonians 2:1 is so very near that soon it will be the great gathering of the ekklesia from all generations anyway ..

Now THATS a church meet up I cant wait for ..

:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture

In other news am sat here about to lesson plan for dd homeschooling starting tomorrow, shall we say her curriculum has been adjusted so as not to include globalist propaganda!!!

Life down here is truly perplexing ....

Last edited:

daygo

https://www.chafer.edu/content.cfm?id=337

Just found this which hopefully proves useful :)

But where oh where oh where are any in the UK ...... :(

Like all on here am hoping 2 Thessalonians 2:1 is so very near that soon it will be the great gathering of the ekklesia from all generations anyway ..

Now THATS a church meet up I cant wait for ..

:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture

In other news am sat here about to lesson plan for dd homeschooling starting tomorrow, shall we say her curriculum has been adjusted so as not to include globalist propaganda!!!

Life down here is truly perplexing ....
Anewcreationinjesus there is a website called I think findachurch.co.uk, if you Google it and put your location in it will show you the names of churches in that locality plus a bit about them.

Anewcreationinjesus

It's pretty desperate here in the UK where I am anyway as far as finding a church goes. A few of us meet at home once a week which is good. Like you waiting for 'that day'!!!
Hi Ann whereabouts in the UK are you?? Im in lil old Leicester which is a hotbed of "New Apostolic Reformation" activity with recent visits from the likes of Che Ahn ....

I have weekly phone Bible studies with my mum...and great fellowship on here ....

Its awesome you have a local group you are part of :)

Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus there is a website called I think findachurch.co.uk, if you Google it and put your location in it will show you the names of churches in that locality plus a bit about them.
Will have a look daygo :) the nearest Calvary chapel church for example is 30 miles away and I dont drive....I know 30 miles to our brethren across the pond is a mere skip round the corner :)

Just Ann

Hi Ann whereabouts in the UK are you?? Im in lil old Leicester which is a hotbed of "New Apostolic Reformation" activity with recent visits from the likes of Che Ahn ....

I have weekly phone Bible studies with my mum...and great fellowship on here ....

Its awesome you have a local group you are part of :)
Hi I am in Sheffield and a big fan of Andy Woods. Widowed a few years ago so doing bible study on my own. Have fellowship on Sunday nights with four others who are similar to myself but not into Bible Study. Love it here as I am right at home.

TheRedeemed

I think we all may be surprised about the amount of 'born again' people in the UK. It's true about the lack of any churches though.

I am considering using my home for meetings this year if I can. Will see how that pans out. There are a few 'reasonable' churches in my area so I may also reach out to them and see how the land lies there too.

daygo

I think we all may be surprised about the amount of 'born again' people in the UK. It's true about the lack of any churches though.

I am considering using my home for meetings this year if I can. Will see how that pans out. There are a few 'reasonable' churches in my area so I may also reach out to them and see how the land lies there too.
I think it could be about 2 to 3% born again in Britain that's just a rough guess.

Anewcreationinjesus

Hi I am in Sheffield and a big fan of Andy Woods. Widowed a few years ago so doing bible study on my own. Have fellowship on Sunday nights with four others who are similar to myself but not into Bible Study. Love it here as I am right at home.
If you would like to have further fellowship would be great :) my dh is unsaved and I have 2 kids, one of whom am homeschooling!! My main Bible study time is Andy Woods sermons currently Revelation 20 :) are you on facebook messenger?? My email address isnt private as dd and dh (both unsaved) know my password and have been known to just look in my email inbox before!!

At the moment my day seems to very much revolve around homeschool!!

Just Ann

Thank you for that offer of fellowship. I would ike that. I am in the process of moving home at the moment but will be able to in 3 weeks if that's OK. Not on facebook sadly.