US Senators Are Being Issued Satellite Phones in Preparation for a 'Disruptive Event'

NewWine2020

With the large cache of Ammonium nitrate fertilizer going missing from a CA train coupled with the recent pitiful set up attack of the dude "ramming into the barriers" by the white house in a rented U-Haul (who even conveniently brought a swastika emblazoned flag with him, whatever) AND Bidens ramblings about "white supremacy" being the greatest threat to the peace of our nation I'm thinking elements of our govt are setting up a false flag attack(s) reminiscent of the Oklahoma City Bombing.

The idea being to paint a target on the back and bring hatred towards anyone identified (or who dares to not speak out against) the "MAGA boogeyman" that the left is diligently constructing. MAGA will no doubt be implicitly linked to the attacks in some way.

MASSIVE cache of agent that can be used in bomb manufacture goes missing....media putting "Nazi, White supremacist" into the publics subconscious..it really feels like a set up in the works., Hope I'm wrong.

NewWine2020

Well, if there is a disruptive event the FIRST thing I'll do is go out and buy copious amounts of toilet paper!!! :nod

:lol

:whisper that is unless it's the Rapture.... :yay

Actually that's not a bad plan; that and bottled water. I learned my lesson during the pandemic having literally waited in line for 45 minutes to be allowed admittance to a Target store only to be told that they had run out of TP before I got to the head of the soviet era-Russia feeling line.

Had to drive to diff store and finally got some. Even today, I now make sure to just grab one extra of anything bulk/non perishable when I go shopping. It's not "hoarding" if you accrue it gradually and will keep you from having to put yourself into a dangerous situation if there is another even that causes a run/rationing.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Actually that's not a bad plan; that and bottled water. I learned my lesson during the pandemic having literally waited in line for 45 minutes to be allowed admittance to a Target store only to be told that they had run out of TP before I got the head of the soviet era-Russia feeling line.

Had to drive to diff store and finally got some. Even today, I now make sure to just grab one extra of anything bulk/non perishable when I go shopping. It's not "hoarding" if you accrue it gradually and will keep you from having to put yourself into a dangerous situation if there is another even that causes a run/rationing.

You know, I have to share that God is so faithful. I had this persistent niggling to have some extra items on hand quite awhile before the pandemic (I'm being careful to follow the rules here and focusing on God's provision :) ) and really felt led to first of all have toilet paper, towels and masks on hand (I need masks for health issues). My prayer was, "God, if this is prompt is from you then show me what to do."

He did and then some!!

It's true what James says about asking for wisdom:

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.

James 1:5

Hidden

I remember the TP crisis, can't believe it's been three and a half years since that fateful year. It was both funny and sobering at the same time. We Asians don't have a problem in that department, if you know what I mean. But I can totally understand why it's one of the first things that people would secure when a crisis hits.

The pandemic really sped up the stage-setting for the tribulation. And now we're just waiting for one event to happen to get the ball rolling, and that is the catching away of believers.

RobinMc

Or are TPTB cooking up something that is going to happen that will require the use of these SAT phones for our Senators????
Sorry............... but, I just don't trust our government anymore. I would put nothing past them.
As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised about anything that might happen now.
They like to telegraph everything before it happens. Only question, will it be our gov't or some other that does it to us?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Every U.S. Senator, Representative, Justice, Federal Judge, Cabinet Member, President, and VP should have had a SATPhone years and years ago to be used ONLY during specific circumstances for specific types of official communication with other key members of government with these phones :tappingfoot

I'm appalled that this wasn't done a long time ago :mad

DWB

I remember the TP crisis, can't believe it's been three and a half years since that fateful year. It was both funny and sobering at the same time. We Asians don't have a problem in that department, if you know what I mean. But I can totally understand why it's one of the first things that people would secure when a crisis hits.

The pandemic really sped up the stage-setting for the tribulation. And now we're just waiting for one event to happen to get the ball rolling, and that is the catching away of believers.
I like to think of myself of being able to be self-sufficient in the event of some type of attack which forces us off the grid. But the TP shortage reminded me that there are some things hard to do without.

GEOINTAnalyst

I do not know why satellite phones will be any different, they are control on the ground by receiving stations, so they will be disrupted the same, if know one can control the satellite it is pretty much useless

JStar

Satellite phones are different from traditional cell phones in that they use satellites to transmit and receive signals. This means that they can be used in areas where there is no cell phone coverage. They are also more reliable than traditional cell phones, as they are not affected by weather conditions or terrain

Back