US Senate endorses Palestinian statehood in spending plan

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
US Senate endorses Palestinian statehood in spending plan
Massive omnibus spending package approved by Congress includes commitment to support two-state solution.
Israel National News

A massive spending package passed by Congress and signed into law last week includes a commitment to back the two-state solution and establishment of a Palestinian state. Last Thursday night, the US Senate voted 68 to 31 to back the $1.5 trillion omnibus spending plan which had passed the House of Representatives a day earlier, sending it to the White House for signing on Friday. The spending plan, which included more than $4.8 million in aid for Israel and $1 billion in additional funding for the Iron Dome missile defense system, also included the Israel Normalization Act, a bipartisan measure originally introduced as a stand-alone bill in March 2021.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/323870

SkyRider

. The spending plan, which included more than $4.8 million in aid for Israel and $1 billion in additional funding for the Iron Dome missile defense system, also included the Israel Normalization Act, a bipartisan measure originally introduced as a stand-alone bill in March 2021.
And I think I heard this morning that knucklehead Biden's Iran plan was to lift sanctions and provide them with $90 Billion(!?) as part of the “deal”. And then hit them up for some oil. Asinine.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I don’t blame you. I live in VA and my senators are Mark Warner and Tim Kaine so I don’t even have to check how they voted. In essence, the wrong way in my view.
Since Glenn Youngkin has been in as Governor he has made good changes such as parents taking control of what is going on in the schools. Tim Kaine ran on the Democrat ticket with Hillary Clinton as V.P.

jab777

Since Glenn Youngkin has been in as Governor he has made good changes such as parents taking control of what is going on in the schools. Tim Kaine ran on the Democrat ticket with Hillary Clinton as V.P.
I’m very pleased with Governor Youngkin, Lt Gov Winsome Sears and AG Jason Miyares. As for Kaine, he was a crappy Governor and on his way out the door he closed down all the state run public restrooms which was an inconvenience to everybody. When Mark Warner was governor he wasn’t far left and wasn’t completely odious. However, he too is a lefty now.

TimeWarpWife

It's a complete waste of time contacting Kaine or Warner about anything because you're right, jab777, they're both dyed-in-the-wool Communist~Fascist Democrats who'll never change. Kaine is all on board for keeping the legalization of murdering innocent babies, but wants the death penalty abolished for convicted criminals. What kind of mind works that way, except one that is completely deranged.