US preparing false flag chemical attacks in Ukraine – Moscow

GEOINTAnalyst

The US is preparing to stage false flag chemical attacks in Ukraine to pin the blame on Moscow for the use of banned toxic agents, the chief of Russia’s Nuclear Biological and Chemical Defense troops, Igor Kirillov, has said.

The Americans believe that the international community wouldn’t be able to organize an effective investigation of such “provocations” due to the fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces, which would allow Washington to escape responsibility, Kirillov said during a briefing on Tuesday.

Russia’s Defense Ministry has obtained information that a train with a cargo of chemical substances in one of its cars had apparently arrived in the Ukrainian-controlled city of Kramatorsk in Donbass on February 10, the commander said.

The 16 metal boxes with special markings that suggest they contained BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate) incapacitating agent as well as CS (chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile) and CR (dibenzoxazepine) harassing 'riot-control' agents, were accompanied by the “citizens of foreign nations,” he also alleged.

According to Kirillov, the chemicals were unloaded at a local metallurgical plant under the supervision of Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU) and put on US-supplied armored vehicles that later moved out towards a contact as part of a convoy.

https://www.rt.com/russia/572187-ukraine-chemical-attacks-us/

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a Wikipedia article on RT.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

RT (formerly Russia Today or Rossiya Segodnya) (Russian: Россия Сегодня)[9] is a Russian state-controlled international news television network funded by the Russian government. It operates pay television and free-to-air channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in Russian, English, Spanish, French, German and Arabic.

RT is a brand of TV-Novosti, an autonomous non-profit organization founded by the Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti in April 2005. During the economic crisis in December 2008, the Russian government, headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, included ANO "TV-Novosti" on its list of core organizations of strategic importance to Russia. RT operates as a multilingual service with channels in five languages: the original English-language channel was launched in 2005, the Arabic-language channel in 2007, Spanish in 2009, German in 2014 and French in 2017. RT America (2010–2022), RT UK (2014–2022) and other regional channels also produce local content. RT is the parent company of the Ruptly video agency, which owns the Redfish video channel and the Maffick digital media company.

It looks like RT.com is funded by the Russian government so the site is nothing more than Russian government propaganda. We need a better source of this if there is one, which I doubt there is. Otherwise, this is just Russian propaganda coming from Moscow. Let's refrain from uisng RT.com on the site so we don't add fuel to the fire the Russians are trying to create in the media against America and the West.

DWB

At one time one would have thought this to be nonsense. It may have been common practice back then, but the average citizen certainly didn't believe it. Today I have no doubt our nation would stoop to this kind of behavior.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
At one time one would have thought this to be nonsense. It may have been common practice back then, but the average citizen certainly didn't believe it. Today I have no doubt our nation would stoop to this kind of behavior.

And just like our propaganda pushers occasionally share a little truth, Russia's propaganda pushers likely get it right every once in a while too.

Jan51

RT (formerly Russia Today or Rossiya Segodnya) (Russian: Россия Сегодня)[9] is a Russian state-controlled international news television network funded by the Russian government. It operates pay television and free-to-air channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in Russian, English, Spanish, French, German and Arabic.

RT is a brand of TV-Novosti, an autonomous non-profit organization founded by the Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti in April 2005. During the economic crisis in December 2008, the Russian government, headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, included ANO "TV-Novosti" on its list of core organizations of strategic importance to Russia. RT operates as a multilingual service with channels in five languages: the original English-language channel was launched in 2005, the Arabic-language channel in 2007, Spanish in 2009, German in 2014 and French in 2017. RT America (2010–2022), RT UK (2014–2022) and other regional channels also produce local content. RT is the parent company of the Ruptly video agency, which owns the Redfish video channel and the Maffick digital media company.

It looks like RT.com is funded by the Russian government so the site is nothing more than Russian government propaganda. We need a better source of this if there is one, which I doubt there is. Otherwise, this is just Russian propaganda coming from Moscow. Let's refrain from uisng RT.com on the site so we don't add fuel to the fire the Russians are trying to create in the media against America and the West.
However, is Wikipedia an unbiased source?

A google search shows many reporting this, even Newsweek.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
There is only One worth believing, because He is Faithful.

And because the faithless do not see with spiritual eyes and interpret what's around us as out of His control, or that His silence means He doesn't even care,
or just flat out deny He exists,

where they should be grasping the incredible mercy being shown to us sinners,

Truth will become harder and harder to find, and men impossible to trust.
And that will divide mankind even more.

GotGrace

The US is preparing to stage false flag chemical attacks in Ukraine to pin the blame on Moscow for the use of banned toxic agents, the chief of Russia’s Nuclear Biological and Chemical Defense troops, Igor Kirillov, has said.

The Americans believe that the international community wouldn’t be able to organize an effective investigation of such “provocations” due to the fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces, which would allow Washington to escape responsibility, Kirillov said during a briefing on Tuesday.

Russia’s Defense Ministry has obtained information that a train with a cargo of chemical substances in one of its cars had apparently arrived in the Ukrainian-controlled city of Kramatorsk in Donbass on February 10, the commander said.

The 16 metal boxes with special markings that suggest they contained BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate) incapacitating agent as well as CS (chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile) and CR (dibenzoxazepine) harassing 'riot-control' agents, were accompanied by the “citizens of foreign nations,” he also alleged.

According to Kirillov, the chemicals were unloaded at a local metallurgical plant under the supervision of Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU) and put on US-supplied armored vehicles that later moved out towards a contact as part of a convoy.

https://www.rt.com/russia/572187-ukraine-chemical-attacks-us/
:oops:

Kenny

There is only One worth believing, because He is Faithful.

And because the faithless do not see with spiritual eyes and interpret what's around us as out of His control, or that His silence means He doesn't even care,
or just flat out deny He exists,

where they should be grasping the incredible mercy being shown to us sinners,

Truth will become harder and harder to find, and men impossible to trust.
And that will divide mankind even more.

Keep it up with those positive vibes, I enjoy reading your posts. That seems like an oddball thing to say.:imsorry

Kenny

Kenny, if this makes you an oddball, then that's two of us. :)

Welcome, the way this world is becoming more and more evil, it surely makes us oddballs. :hat

The reason I made that oddball statement is because Wally's avatar looks like that character "Oddball" in the old movie "Kelly's Hero's". He was a Tank operator and he would tell his buddy to stop with those negative vibes. Sorry Wally if I'm wrong.:smack2

athenasius

RT is often quoted by other news media but they are a state funded arm of the Russian government. This Wiki article is accurate.

The whole point of RT when it was started was to serve as a news media source that the Russian govt could use to disseminate propaganda.

Newsweek and others may use them as source material. That's the trouble with a popular story. The networks "research" by reading each other's stories. Including the source which could be RT.

I've seen a lot of news articles in the past few years -- eg the Putin is dying of this that and the other or somebody has a plot to depose Putin kind of news stories. Those all go back to the same source which I think is an arm of the former KGB. General SRV I think is the name of that source.

Disinformation aka propaganda is an art form in Russia.

The best lies contain a lot of truth and a few tiny little seeds of doubt ready to grow in the mind of the casual reader. A lie here and there, buried in a lot of truth.

another I avoid is Zero Hedge. Often a bunch of very good articles and commentary, but buried in that are a few stinkers from Russian propaganda artists at work. I don't know if ZH is aware of it, maybe not but I've seen it in the past few years enough that I don't trust them. There's a good reason ZH is banned as a source here on RF.

Think of RT as a Russian version of Al Jazeera (the publishing arm of the Muslim Brotherhood). If you wouldn't automatically trust Al Jazeera as a source (and you shouldn't) RT is similar.

Back