1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US officials: Trump's intel leak endangered life of spy placed inside ISIS by Israel

Discussion in 'Israel & Middle East News' started by Chris, May 17, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris The Grand Poobah Staff Member

US officials: Trump's intel leak endangered life of spy placed inside ISIS by Israel
    By JPOST.COM STAFF
    May 17, 2017 07:43
    US officials have reportedly said that US President Donald Trump's intelligence disclosure to Russian officials last week has put at risk a spy placed inside ISIS by Israel.
    ISIS fighters stand guard at a checkpoint in the northern Iraq city of Mosul.

US President Donald Trump's alleged intelligence disclosure to Russia has endangered the life of a spy who was placed inside ISIS by Israel, current and former US officials are reported to have affirmed on Wednesday according to ABC News. The spy in question, whose life now hangs on the line after Trump reportedly revealed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week, was tracking an ISIS plot to bring down a passenger jet on its way to the US with a bomb hidden in a laptop that US officials think could get through airport screening machines unnoticed, according to ABC.

It appears that the information the spy had gathered was sufficient enough in helping US officials consider favorably the much-discussed possible ban on laptops on all flights from Europe to the US. On Tuesday the New York Times reported that Israel is the source of the classified intelligence that Trump disclosed to the Russian officials.

more..............http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/US...fe-of-spy-placed-inside-ISIS-by-Israel-490968

athenasius and Hol like this.
  2. Hol

Hol Worships Him Staff Member

Very serious :pray

athenasius and ShilohRose like this.
  3. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

If true very serious, needs to be pulled out.

4. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

What does one do with the alleged words in the report? They tell me that someone in the news is reporting something that isn't a sure thing.
    Lord God I pray for peace in Jerusalem.

5. Lily

Lily Looking Up

The NYT decided to print something that would harm Israel. It's on them. I don't know, but I bet that the NYT supports BDS against Israel too.

They hate Pres. Trump and they hate Israel. Perfect story to stir the pot.

athenasius likes this.