US: 'Deeply concerned by today’s developments out of Israel'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
US: 'Deeply concerned by today’s developments out of Israel'
In a statement, the National Security Council said it “continue to strongly urge Israeli leaders to find a compromise as soon as possible.”
By OMRI NAHMIAS

WASHINGTON - The White House released a statement on Sunday night, expressing concern over the recent developments in Israel and calling for a compromise around the judicial overhaul. “We are deeply concerned by today’s developments out of Israel, which further underscore the urgent need for compromise,” National Security Council Spokesperson Adrienne Watson said. “As the President recently discussed with Prime Minister Netanyahu, democratic values have always been, and must remain, a hallmark of the US-Israel relationship,” the statement reads.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-735525

MapleLeaf

It's burning me up, seeing right wing/libertarian Twitter rejoicing in the riots. After the lockdowns and mandates, they are celebrating all riots against the government. They have completely forgotten about the existence of 'colour revolutions'. The fact that known statists and leftists are leading the way gives them no pause. All politicians to them are WEF and Agenda 2030 types. I distrust all politicians too, but we need them to lead our countries and some are looking out for their own countries, clumsily at times, sure.

kathymendel

It is going to be so interesting to see how this all plays out.
Somehow, it seems to be something much bigger than we may be seeing or comprehending right now.
It seems to be bigger than most things that have been happening in Israel and the mideast in a long time.
I believe God is moving..............

Back