US Capitol Police cite threats amid planned pro-Trump rally

depserv

The problem with most patriots being smart enough to avoid events like this is that it further marginalizes the good guys, because the most evil among us parade around proudly, and even riot, loot, and commit mass havoc, and they mostly get away with it, while patriots fear to even take part in a peaceful protest about their fellow patriots being turned into political prisoners by an illegally installed regime.

There's an old joke about a guy and his wife being taken captive by a gang. The gang leader draws a circle in the sand around the man and tells him that if he steps out of it he'll get beat up. Then the gang brutally rapes his wife, and they all leave. The woman sees he husband laughing his head off, and she asks what he's laughing at, and he says while they were busy with you I stepped out of the circle three times!

This can not help but have a huge demoralizing effect, and patriots are already so demoralized that they do nothing in the face of blatant aggression, while an enemy force systematically completes the machinery of despotism.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
From the Babylon Bee (satire... or maybe not in this case)

FBI Rally In D.C. Ends Without Incident

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Federal Bureau of Investigation is disappointed by the low attendance at the D.C. rally they organized for Trump supporters today.

In spite of the FBI's best efforts to lure a bunch of angry MAGA insurrectionists to the Capitol this weekend, only a few hundred FBI agents dressed as MAGA insurrectionists showed up.

"Ivermectin! Get your hot, fresh Ivermectin HEEEERRRRE!" cried one agent selling bootleg Ivermectin tablets from Tractor Supply Company. Unfortunately, he only made a couple of sales to a few other FBI agents from other field offices he didn't recognize.

"Greetings, fellow Trump supporters," said another agent. "Let's go insurrect the government, shall we, fellas? Maybe kidnap Gretchen Whitmer? Whadaya say boys? Say—I sure do love racism!" He was then immediately tackled by three other FBI agents who dragged him to an unmarked van.

Another field agent passed out flyers for a "Super Secret Satanic Pedophile Meeting", but was sad to find there were no takers, except one lady named Hillaria Clintonania.

"Man, to put so much work into something, only to have it flop like this, it kind of hurts, you know?" said Agent Arlo Chitbag, who had organized the event. "No one even seemed interested in my 'Make Your Own Pipe Bomb' booth!"

The discouraged FBI agents will reportedly unwind this evening by spying on people through their webcams before attending their monthly Satanic pedophile meeting.

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-rally-in-dc-ends-without-incident

LoudRam

From the Babylon Bee (satire... or maybe not in this case)

FBI Rally In D.C. Ends Without Incident

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Federal Bureau of Investigation is disappointed by the low attendance at the D.C. rally they organized for Trump supporters today.

In spite of the FBI's best efforts to lure a bunch of angry MAGA insurrectionists to the Capitol this weekend, only a few hundred FBI agents dressed as MAGA insurrectionists showed up.

"Ivermectin! Get your hot, fresh Ivermectin HEEEERRRRE!" cried one agent selling bootleg Ivermectin tablets from Tractor Supply Company. Unfortunately, he only made a couple of sales to a few other FBI agents from other field offices he didn't recognize.

"Greetings, fellow Trump supporters," said another agent. "Let's go insurrect the government, shall we, fellas? Maybe kidnap Gretchen Whitmer? Whadaya say boys? Say—I sure do love racism!" He was then immediately tackled by three other FBI agents who dragged him to an unmarked van.

Another field agent passed out flyers for a "Super Secret Satanic Pedophile Meeting", but was sad to find there were no takers, except one lady named Hillaria Clintonania.

"Man, to put so much work into something, only to have it flop like this, it kind of hurts, you know?" said Agent Arlo Chitbag, who had organized the event. "No one even seemed interested in my 'Make Your Own Pipe Bomb' booth!"

The discouraged FBI agents will reportedly unwind this evening by spying on people through their webcams before attending their monthly Satanic pedophile meeting.

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-rally-in-dc-ends-without-incident
Comedy comes from pointing out the truth in humorous ways. If it's not true then it isn't funny. This article has more truth in it than most people realize.

GA Watchman

And the Government just showed all Patriots how they can shut our dissent down completely! Unjustly inprision peaceful protestors from 1-6.
Secretly pass info of how the feds will be at this protest looking to entrap them......no one shows up, job complete!

Jonathan

The left is notorious for swaying public opinions by crafting narratives. They do it deceitfully and even in broad daylight. Praying that the Lord will expose them and thwart their plans.
Very well said and you are spot on, Hidden.

I would also, humbly, add another thing the left excels in and that is redefining words on a constant basis. For example:

"An illegal immigrant"

That particular term is both accurate and useful to describe the souls from South America tying to get into the US. The fact that I actually sympathize with them ( I would try to do the same thing also if was born in that corner of the world) is irrelevant. A country without the rule of law, and it's enforcement, is basically lawless (Hmm. I think I may have read that somewhere... about lawlessness........) .

But, no, we can't call them illegal immigrants because they are now "undocumented workers." The situation has not changed at all, but by euphemizing the term "illegal alien" by replacing it with "undocumented workers," it is only natural for most people to go soft on the issue because they now think of them as workers, and not as criminals.

This is just one of many, many deliberate acts to change the vocabulary by the left. Because, basically, in a nutshell, the human brain depends on language to "think." If you can redefine the definitions, you can essentially, to a significant degree, effect and control what someone else thinks.

I could wax infinitely but I am about to crash and hit the sack, but I will leave you with three more examples:

"Planned Parenthood" or "women's rights" as opposed to killing a baby in her mother's womb. (Even "abortion" is a euphemism).

"Quantitative Easing," as opposed to printing a buttload of fiat paper currency that basically diminishes the value of any money you have ("Printing Money is the worst form of taxation because almost everyone doesn't realize they are being taxed" - some famous guy).

"He's gay" - not homosexual. The term "gay" to label a homosexual was a deliberate and successful effort to, again, alter the way you think. It is fairly easy to have a negative response if you find out someone is homosexual, but it is much more acceptable, mentally and emotionally, if these folks are simply "gay."

Language is far more powerful than most people realize. Like I said above, language is the tool that the brain uses to process just about everything in regards to ideas, opinions, relationships, etc.

In the classic novel, 1984, there was an entire government division devoted to changing the language as needed. Because, again, language allows you to think abstractly, but it is only as good as the accuracy and nature of your language.

Sorry for rambling, folks.

"

Last edited:

TrustinHim

patriots are already so demoralized that they do nothing
I've contemplated this very effect of the cancel culture, and demonizing of patriotic citizens. While it may be risky to go out and become a target of deep state persecution and not attend rallies etc. it's also playing right into their plans of marginalization/silencing of political opponents. Be quiet and don't get noticed, that's the road to oppression. I'm hoping American citizens can organize wisely and keep the rights so dearly won by their forefathers until the Lord calls us out of here.