Update On Impeachment!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I am listening to Jay Sekulow President Trump's personal lawyer. I like him a smart man, Jewish, and a child of God! :thumbup :thumbup He doesn't believe this is over a phone call to the Ukranian President Zelensky or an impeachable offense. Basically, he is saying that our President doesn't play in the Dem's game of Globalism.

Waitn4Him

I watched Sat and today and what I took from it was Obama should have been impeached ! Overheard on open mic with Russia he said he would need space and it was his last election and that he would do something about helping them. So now we know why Ukraine did not get help from Obama .Russia was able to infiltrate Ukraine under Obama . This Bolton guy with his new book I think he is sour for being let go . Trump should not be impeached . Love his legal team . Biden's Obama and Hilary are corrupt along with the house democrats!

cavalier973

Im pushing the envelope by posting this, but it made me laugh out loud. Sorry if it offends.

From a random comment I read in reponse to an impeachment article:

“The only net result of the DemonRATS efforts to impeach President
Trump will be the addition of the following words and phrases of "urban
significance" to Mirriam & Webster's 2020 American Dictionary:

Schiffhead
Schiff For Brains
Chicken Schiff
Bat Schiff Crazy
Schiff The Bed
Smells Like Schiff
Looks Like Schiff
Must Be Schiff
Never go into politics with a name that sounds like profanity.

cavalier973

We are $20 trillion in debt. The Congress doesnt practice GAAP. The Pentagon will occasionally "misplace" multiple trillions of dollars. Congresscritters routinely increase their net worth by millions of dollars while doing "public service". Ukraine receives billions in tax dollars, even though the government is widely acknowledged to be corrupt. Donations to the Clinton Foundation gets one access and political favors.

A Ukrainian company is being prosecuted. They hire the son of the Vice President, who then threatens to withhold aid unless the prosecutor is fired. "Well, son of a bee", he gets fired.

But, Pres. Trump is the corrupt one.

My rage over this burns alternately hot and cold. The lies that the whole effort is based on; the wilful ignorance of his detractors, the projection by his opponents. It isnt just him, though; there has been a sustained attack on American principles, like due process, and presumption of innocence, that should put everyone on high alarm. But the lies; they make me extremely angry.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
We are $20 trillion in debt. The Congress doesnt practice GAAP. The Pentagon will occasionally "misplace" multiple trillions of dollars. Congresscritters routinely increase their net worth by millions of dollars while doing "public service". Ukraine receives billions in tax dollars, even though the government is widely acknowledged to be corrupt. Donations to the Clinton Foundation gets one access and political favors.

A Ukrainian company is being prosecuted. They hire the son of the Vice President, who then threatens to withhold aid unless the prosecutor is fired. "Well, son of a bee", he gets fired.

But, Pres. Trump is the corrupt one.

My rage over this burns alternately hot and cold. The lies that the whole effort is based on; the wilful ignorance of his detractors, the projection by his opponents. It isnt just him, though; there has been a sustained attack on American principles, like due process, and presumption of innocence, that should put everyone on high alarm. But the lies; they make me extremely angry.
Me, too!

madcat

Thanks for info isn't it questionable if they bring in witnesses? Just heard if all goes well, they won't bring in witnesses. Jay Sekulow doesn't believe the articles are any kind of reason for impeachment!
I honestly think Collins and Murkowski are RINOS, and we know what Romney is -a sore loser and closet Democrat. It won’t surprise me if they vote “their conscience“ (if they had one), and side with Princess Pelosi and her posse. I think they like the attention of always being the “unknown” and getting publicity.
Bolton is a loose cannon, and rarely agreed with Trump. I hope he enjoys his new found Circle of friends, who will throw him under the bus if he gets out of line.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I honestly think Collins and Murkowski are RINOS, and we know what Romney is -a sore loser and closet Democrat. It won’t surprise me if they vote “their conscience“ (if they had one), and side with Princess Pelosi and her posse. I think they like the attention of always being the “unknown” and getting publicity.
Bolton is a loose cannon, and rarely agreed with Trump. I hope he enjoys his new found Circle of friends, who will throw him under the bus if he gets out of line.
The Senate has 2/3 veto power! :thumbup :thumbup

maranatha14

PRAY PRAY PRAY.... This entire process needs God's hand in it. I don't want to become complacent, believing all the conservative Senators will vote against impeachment. I don't want to see our president impeached, but ultimately, I pray for God's will to be done. We don't know what really goes on behind closed doors, and we don't know HIS timeline for things to come.

madcat

The Senate has 2/3 veto power! :thumbup :thumbup
I don’t think they will get 2/3 to impeach, but they only need a simple majority to ban more witnesses, and as of this am, they don’t have that number.
IF they call witnesses, then Katy-bar-the-door. The defense should call the whole Ukraine debacle group, Biden’s, Schiff, and others they know benefit from Ukraine $$$$. PLUS the infamous whistleblower who is nothing more than a Schiff puppet trained and coached to provide yet another impeachment attempt.