Update On Impeachment!

madcat

Democrats are revealing that Nancy Pelosi's Impeachment failed said it is a "gambit and a failed strategy"! https://www.analyzingamerica.org/de...at-pelosis-impeachment-failed/?utm_source=mrl
The self-acclaimed “queen of Congress” must have had this epiphany while she was guzzling her drink at the party she attended while we were sending Soleimani his “last rights” (or last lights, so to speak).
She is one wicked woman, and I pray there is a flicker of conscience left in her, but it doesn’t look promising.
:mad:

depserv

Those who have not been made stupid by the liars of liberal media see clearly that Trump was impeached for an offense liberals find intolerable: loyalty to America.

I want to see the real crooks brought to justice. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Not in this life anyway. I hope I'm wrong though, because if they are not brought to justice we will be seeing much more of this kind of abuse of power, and what they do to the president they can do to any of us.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Thankfully, this entire sham will be over shortly after being received by the Senate. One week max.
Praying it is so, but there are some Republicans in Congress, murkoski and that Morman wantabe president guy come to mind, who are as evil as the democrats, and might vote to impeach not because a crime was committed but because they hate everything good that Trump represents. I hope there aren't enough of those types in the Senate to prevail with the democrats, and I hope there are some democrats who have a conscious who will recognize that it is a sham and will vote appropriately.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Praying it is so, but there are some Republicans in Congress, murkoski and that Morman wantabe president guy come to mind, who are as evil as the democrats, and might vote to impeach not because a crime was committed but because they hate everything good that Trump represents. I hope there aren't enough of those types in the Senate to prevail with the democrats, and I hope there are some democrats who have a conscious who will recognize that it is a sham and will vote appropriately.
There are democrats that are against impeachment, and even Diane Feinstein wanted Nancy to get the articles to the Senate. I believe we will have more Trumpocrats join us on the Trump Train. We know that Mormon doesn't like Trump, and he is on the wrong side spiritually as well.

Last edited:

Andy C

I just hope the drama is contained, and Senators vote based on the facts, and not vote based on their dislike of the President.

Footsteps

There is something missing here. There is a civil wrong in law known generally as “malicious prosecution”: the use of a criminal charge for personal benefit. If, after a trial which totally exonerates the defendant, and in which it is apparent that the legal charge was brought only to cause embarrassment to the defendant in order to further the goals of the plaintiff, a civil wrong has been committed for which the accused can seek relief. I am personally familiar with this process, having used the concept to win a civil suit after incurring damages caused by a crooked recipient of Federal funds who chose to fight my audit by having me charged with trespassing (for being in the offices of the crooked recipient when I determined that he was a crook). Even in football, when you request a timeout to review a penalty called against your team, and the penalty is proven correct, YOU LOSE A TIMEOUT!
If for purposes of political bias the House interrupts the work of government ESPECIALLY DURING A TIME OF MILITARY CONFLICT by Impeachment and the charges are found to be contrived and totally without merit, I feel the House members should pay the "court costs".
My suggested penalty:
Immediate dismissals from Congress followed by a special election in each relevant Congressional District. The "Impeachers" may not be candidates.

Nemophilist

It literally makes me sick that I voted for that 'mormon wannabe president'. But I didn't feel I had any choice at the time.