UN Chief “Our World Is In Big Trouble” Warns Of 'Colossal Global Dysfunction'

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Just bc the UN Chief says it doesn’t make it so. Perhaps they are just trying to hype a Crisis that they are the force behind. Just like they were hyping up Covid and making it a bigger deal than it was.
I'd tend to disagree, the problems he's outlining are a big deal but i can agree that they are the puppet masters that have caused these things to happen in the 1st place

NewWine2020

Just bc the UN Chief says it doesn’t make it so. Perhaps they are just trying to hype a Crisis that they are the force behind. Just like they were hyping up Covid and making it a bigger deal than it was.

1. Create cri$i$
2. Manufacture the $oloution
3. Profit

Same old politics 101….

All these 3rd world nations siding with Russia and urging negotiation and dialouge would be singing a very diff tune if it was their villages and cities the Russians were flattening with indiscriminate rocket, missile and artillery strikes.

Most of the problems we face today are on purpose and have their origins iin the evil which naturally abides in the unsaved hiuman heart.

MapleLeaf

The world IS in big trouble. Not everything these guys say is fake news. Sure, he is trying to take advantage of the situation and whip up hysteria in order to do so, but we ARE in trouble. The leaders ride the edge of multiple crisis and they have to know their control of these situations is tenuous at best. As much as they talk about a 'great reset' a true economic explosion would ruin most of them too. And we are in trouble because these guys actually think they can control this beast they have unleashed. We're being led by evil bozos.

maryrae

Whether it's a manufactured crisis or not, does anyone else see what I am seeing? With all this rhetoric coming from the UN, I saw a call for a leader to arise who can solve all these problems. Not in so many words, mind you, but certainly to me, edging closer and closer to that call. That means that the Rapture is that much closer. It's always been "at any time", but I take heart in seeing how things are coming together!

DWB

When traveling by plane, passengers are told in case of emergency put your oxygen on first, then care for others. Reason is you can't help others if you are dead. Same with our country. We can't help others if our economy and society is in shambles. Our country is in trouble and we can't help the world. What will happen is the U.S. will destroy itself in addition to the rest of the world. If we can save ourselves maybe we could help others.

Andy C

The world IS in big trouble. Not everything these guys say is fake news. Sure, he is trying to take advantage of the situation and whip up hysteria in order to do so, but we ARE in trouble. The leaders ride the edge of multiple crisis and they have to know their control of these situations is tenuous at best. As much as they talk about a 'great reset' a true economic explosion would ruin most of them too. And we are in trouble because these guys actually think they can control this beast they have unleashed. We're being led by evil bozos.
Good post, but I would add - we the church are not in trouble, everyone else, eternal trouble…..Sure, hard times now, probably worse before our scheduled flight time, but trouble? Eternity is a long time to forget about whatever problems we had in the past.

Andy C

Whether it's a manufactured crisis or not, does anyone else see what I am seeing? With all this rhetoric coming from the UN, I saw a call for a leader to arise who can solve all these problems. Not in so many words, mind you, but certainly to me, edging closer and closer to that call. That means that the Rapture is that much closer. It's always been "at any time", but I take heart in seeing how things are coming together!
Amen, and its nice to see you post again sister!

MapleLeaf

Good post, but I would add - we the church are not in trouble, everyone else, eternal trouble…..Sure, hard times now, probably worse before our scheduled flight time, but trouble? Eternity is a long time to forget about whatever problems we had in the past.
Most definitely! I only think the Church is in trouble if they don't recognize the times we are in. Those who think 2019 normal is coming back or that this progressive nonsense is the 'new normal' so long as they can watch their sports and Netflix won't be ready. I have lately felt like I'm staring into this massive, black chasm and I'm not afraid or despairing but I get frustrated when people don't want to look at where the world is headed. I know Who is holding me as the world enters this next stage but I would feel a little better if my brethren were holding hands with me too. I am only human. I'm a Lord of the Rings nut and sometimes it feels like I am staring into the palentir (magic seeing stone that the enemy uses true but evil images to scare the good guys) too much and I need that encouragement to focus on Him and to hold onto hope no matter what the circumstances are.

Footsteps

Most definitely! I only think the Church is in trouble if they don't recognize the times we are in. Those who think 2019 normal is coming back or that this progressive nonsense is the 'new normal' so long as they can watch their sports and Netflix won't be ready. I have lately felt like I'm staring into this massive, black chasm and I'm not afraid or despairing but I get frustrated when people don't want to look at where the world is headed. I know Who is holding me as the world enters this next stage but I would feel a little better if my brethren were holding hands with me too. I am only human. I'm a Lord of the Rings nut and sometimes it feels like I am staring into the palentir (magic seeing stone that the enemy uses true but evil images to scare the good guys) too much and I need that encouragement to focus on Him and to hold onto hope no matter what the circumstances are.
So I guess there’s no chance you will add the
Palantir Channel to your TV service? (Not to be
confused with MSNBC)

TimeWarpWife

The United Nothing and the rest of the lunatic global elitists can all look directly in the mirror at themselves to see the reason for the world being in big trouble and the colossal global dysfunction. If they had any sense, which none of them do, they'd all be fallling to their knees begging God's forgiveness and accepting Jesus as their Savior.