Ukraine war: Russia to only use nukes in case of existential threat - Kremlin

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
British military intelligence said the Russian private military company, the Wagner Group, has been deployed to eastern Ukraine.
By REUTERS, JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: MARCH 28, 2022

Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov told PBS in an interview on Monday that Russia would resort to nuclear weapons only in the case of a "threat to the existence" of his country - and not as a result of the current conflict with Ukraine. "But any outcome of the operation (in Ukraine), of course is not a reason for the usage of a nuclear weapon," Peskov said. "We have a security concept that very clearly states that only when there is a threat for existence of the state, in our country, we can use and we will actually use nuclear weapons to eliminate the threat for the existence of our country."

more........... https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-702577

Batfan7

Yeah. Thr Russians have been waving the possibility of using Nukes, but really it really only seemed like an empty threat, since it would have escalated things to an extreme. They just used that to keep the rest of the world from stepping on their toes. The situation in Ukraine, even if Rusdia badly loses the entire war, wouldn't be enough to entice Rusdia into wanting foreign powers to Nuke Moscow in retaliation for unleashing their own nukes.

Honestly, I think God has been hard at work restraining things from getting even worse right now. Saving up the world's vindictive tendencies for Trib wars.

daygo

Yeah. Thr Russians have been waving the possibility of using Nukes, but really it really only seemed like an empty threat, since it would have escalated things to an extreme. They just used that to keep the rest of the world from stepping on their toes. The situation in Ukraine, even if Rusdia badly loses the entire war, wouldn't be enough to entice Rusdia into wanting foreign powers to Nuke Moscow in retaliation for unleashing their own nukes.

Honestly, I think God has been hard at work restraining things from getting even worse right now. Saving up the world's vindictive tendencies for Trib wars.
Agree good thinking Batfan7

Batfan7

If Russia were to nuke America, which cities do you think will be the first ones targeted?
If they were serious? DC. And every nuke base they knew of (which I don't know the names of). The problem with that idea is that our military is simply too widespread to take out in a single wave. Russia couldn't glass the whole nation, and there's literally no other way to prevent retaliation. Even little towns often have planes and a militia of some sort, and while they might not have a nuke, with that kind of massive attack, I would bet non-nuke carrying planes would kamikaze themselves into Moscow, if they could. It would be a suicidal bloodbath all around.

Rocky R.

If they were serious? DC. And every nuke base they knew of (which I don't know the names of). The problem with that idea is that our military is simply too widespread to take out in a single wave. Russia couldn't glass the whole nation, and there's literally no other way to prevent retaliation. Even little towns often have planes and a militia of some sort, and while they might not have a nuke, with that kind of massive attack, I would bet non-nuke carrying planes would kamikaze themselves into Moscow, if they could. It would be a suicidal bloodbath all around.
If I were a Russian general, I would think of targeting cities where I know the lower class would riot for virtually any reason. I'd be able to count on them to create even more chaos in the midst of a crisis, including one involving potential annihilation. If you look back to Hurricane Katrina, it is very logical to conclude that rioting would be the very first thing they would do this in the wake of a nuclear strike if they did not die already.

Were I that Russian general, I would also hit areas known for a great source of food production and distribution. Humans and necessary cattle all depend on food. In the face of starvation and food scarcity, humans would gladly trade precious items, anything of value, or spill precious blood in order to eat. It would create even more chaos, and you can definitely count on the lower class to riot and create more. If Will Smith would slap Chris Rock over a joke, in this scenario he would eat Chris Rock to the bone.

Were I thinking more strategically, I would sneak persons carrying a portable suitcase nuke through the porous southern border and detonate them at strategic locations to either cause mass destruction or disable the power grid. Is Joe Biden intentionally poking the Russian bear to destroy America? Seems as if that's the globalist intent. America is not mentioned in last days Bible prophecy.

myeyeisonthesparrow

British military intelligence said the Russian private military company, the Wagner Group, has been deployed to eastern Ukraine.
By REUTERS, JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: MARCH 28, 2022

Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov told PBS in an interview on Monday that Russia would resort to nuclear weapons only in the case of a "threat to the existence" of his country - and not as a result of the current conflict with Ukraine. "But any outcome of the operation (in Ukraine), of course is not a reason for the usage of a nuclear weapon," Peskov said. "We have a security concept that very clearly states that only when there is a threat for existence of the state, in our country, we can use and we will actually use nuclear weapons to eliminate the threat for the existence of our country."

more........... https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-702577
I personally do not believe anything out of their mouths at all, they have a long history of lying and killing their own people and anyone who doesn't agree with them.... My family back in WW2 had to flee for their lives because of Stalin, going through whole villages and slaughtering everyone, my grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins running for their lives with the shirts on their back to get away from them. When evil men get into power this is what you have, and it's simple not right. My heart breaks for these people. Praying that God will intervene and the blood shed will stop and innocent civilians will be saved. This whole thing is beyond words anymore :pray :pray :pray

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
If Russia were to nuke America, which cities do you think will be the first ones targeted?

D.C., San Diego, Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Valdez, Anchorage. Every additional city with a port. Each and every military installation, especially ones with air strips. Civilian airports.