Ukraine to pursue legal action against Russia over environmental crimes

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The environmental crimes in question were those caused as a result of the current war between Russia and Ukraine.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Andriy Yermak, the head of the office of the president of Ukraine, met with representatives of ecology and environment-focused European civil society organizations on Tuesday to discuss the possibility of taking legal action against Russia for environmental crimes in Ukraine, according to a release from the president's office.

The environmental crimes in question were those caused as a result of the current war between Russia and Ukraine. "The damage that has already been done to the Ukrainian ecosystem amounts to billions of dollars. This should become part of the reparations we will demand from Russia," said Andriy Yermak. Yermak also pointed out that environmental protection is one of President Volodymyr Zelensky's ten points in his peace plan.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-733750

madcat

You have just identified the most frequently
used financial procedure on Earth. Janet Yellen has already visited Ukraine to confirm our interest in helping them establish a stable retirement system. Red flag: the word “partnership”. That’s code for “America will pay for everything, even if it takes borrowing money it can’t repay.”
Like my mom always used to say when I wanted something unreasonable - “girlie, that will be like getting blood out of a turnip”.
(I always wondered why she always had an answer for everything:cateyes).

jab777

The environmental crimes in question were those caused as a result of the current war between Russia and Ukraine.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Andriy Yermak, the head of the office of the president of Ukraine, met with representatives of ecology and environment-focused European civil society organizations on Tuesday to discuss the possibility of taking legal action against Russia for environmental crimes in Ukraine, according to a release from the president's office.

The environmental crimes in question were those caused as a result of the current war between Russia and Ukraine. "The damage that has already been done to the Ukrainian ecosystem amounts to billions of dollars. This should become part of the reparations we will demand from Russia," said Andriy Yermak. Yermak also pointed out that environmental protection is one of President Volodymyr Zelensky's ten points in his peace plan.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-733750
Yeah….well, good luck with that.

jab777

Al Gore says the oceans are boiling. People better start taking him serial.
Al Gore is a horse’s patoot and always has been. He apparently had a meltdown at the WEF group grope in Davos a couple of months ago. He’s not sane.

madcat

Al Gore says the oceans are boiling. People better start taking him serial.
Um-huh. And I just saw a boiling ocean from a window of my house in MIDDLE TENNESSEE! A mind is a terrible thing to lose, but the left has a flare for it, and Al is certainly a leader in the pack. :loco

Back