Ukraine Makes Emergency Application to NATO After Russian Annexation

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/ukraine-nato-russia/2022/09/30/id/1089832/

Friday Ukraine was formally applying for fast-track membership of the NATO military alliance and that Kyiv was ready for talks with Moscow, but not with President Vladimir Putin.

.....The video showed Zelenskyy announcing the decision and then signing a document flanked by his prime minister and the speaker of parliament.

"Ukraine is ready for negotiations, but with a different Russian president," Zelenskyy said.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Poland would likely say "no" in self defense. Putin's already "unhappy" with them. Sweden and Finland would likely happily thumb their noses at Putin and say "yes," even though Putin's "unhappy" with them, too (how much more "unhappy" can he get without actually doing something militarily :lol

Based on most recent news reports, Moldova is keeping a low profile and toeing the Soviet Russian line trying to stay out of things because it knows Ukraine won't intentionally spread anything into it, but Russia will, and its proximity to Odessa. It's a poor country and would likely never recover from any kind of armed conflict.

If Ukraine gets NATO membership, poor Moldova . . .

Byelorussia (Belarus) has been staunch supporter from the beginning and continues to support Putin in recent news, and has been staging and resupply point for Soviets Russians. They're on the east side of the Black Sea, so not in the direct line unless the whole thing goes regional.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

katt

Which countries were part of Rome? What year did NATO come into existence? I think it was NATO that Hal Lindsey referred to as The Roman Legions when it was first created..however I don't think North America was part of Rome..ever..so I'm thinking if NATO is going to be part of The NWO then America has to pull out eventually and in the end, no county that wasn't part of Rome will be a member of NATO..the same with The European Union..if The European Union is the ten kings..then, eventually..no matter how many nations are members now..in the end, there will only be ten members.

MapleLeaf

The reality is we don't know what the 10 kingdoms are. I think it could either be one of the Euro alliances or it could be a worldwide division into 10 zones. I honestly don't see anything definitive in Scripture about that. But I do think we'll know it when we see it.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The reality is we don't know what the 10 kingdoms are. I think it could either be one of the Euro alliances or it could be a worldwide division into 10 zones. I honestly don't see anything definitive in Scripture about that. But I do think we'll know it when we see it.

I think the Word says enough about the topic to understand that the end times government will be global, thus the 10 Kingdoms would be spread out around the world.

Which countries were part of Rome? What year did NATO come into existence? I think it was NATO that Hal Lindsey referred to as The Roman Legions when it was first created..however I don't think North America was part of Rome..ever..so I'm thinking if NATO is going to be part of The NWO then America has to pull out eventually and in the end

Much of the "western world" came out of what was parts of the Roman Empire. That's just food for thought...

MapleLeaf

I think the Word says enough about the topic to understand that the end times government will be global, thus the 10 Kingdoms would be spread out around the world.

Much of the "western world" came out of what was parts of the Roman Empire. That's just food for thought...
I would lean towards global myself. I can sort of see where people get the revived Roman Empire thing with the beast head brought back to life or the statue toes containing bits of the same metal (iron) as the Roman legs. I just take a more relaxed take on some interpretations. Pre-millenial, pre-Trib Rapture already is quite the specific doctrine as it is.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I would lean towards global myself. I can sort of see where people get the revived Roman Empire thing with the beast head brought back to life or the statue toes containing bits of the same metal (iron) as the Roman legs. I just take a more relaxed take on some interpretations. Pre-millenial, pre-Trib Rapture already is quite the specific doctrine as it is.

It'll be global and it'll be a revived Roman empire which will encompass the whole world this time.

daygo

It'll be global and it'll be a revived Roman empire which will encompass the whole world this time.
Have to disagree for once t.t China Russia north Korea for example won't go along and I do wonder about so called Kings of the East, so must be some form of hostility that goes on as per clay and iron.

katt

There will also be news out of the north that upsets the AC ...wonder what that is..since God has already taken out Russia by then .

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Have to disagree for once t.t China Russia north Korea for example won't go along and I do wonder about so called Kings of the East, so must be some form of hostility that goes on as per clay and iron.

The Word will be fulfilled in its entirety, there will be no stumbling blocks to that. Its fulfillment won't always be exactly as individuals have understood it as there are many misunderstandings and various scenarios that various scholars have shared over time.

daygo

The Word will be fulfilled in its entirety, there will be no stumbling blocks to that. Its fulfillment won't always be exactly as individuals have understood it as there are many misunderstandings and various scenarios that various scholars have shared over time.
That I agree with t.t