UK Schools Ban Girls Skirts To Become More Inclusive For Trans People

kathymendel

Guess my mom was ahead of her time. I started kindergarten in 1949, and my mom sewed all of my little dresses......... I WAS a little girl, after all. But, she also made a pair of "panties" that matched the dress material. I would wear them over my normal underwear........... then I could hang from the monkey bars, swing on the swings, and climb up the jungle-gym, and no one could see anything they weren't supposed to see. ;)

Cloud Watcher

Guess my mom was ahead of her time. I started kindergarten in 1949, and my mom sewed all of my little dresses......... I WAS a little girl, after all. But, she also made a pair of "panties" that matched the dress material. I would wear them over my normal underwear........... then I could hang from the monkey bars, swing on the swings, and climb up the jungle-gym, and no one could see anything they weren't supposed to see. ;)
When I was 11 or 12, I knocked myself out on the monkey bars.

Momma D

Three of my grandkids...two girls and a boy...go to a Christian grade school. Their solution is simple and modest. The girls wear skirts over leggings (long or knee length) depending on the weather.. The boys wear shorts or regular pants.
How difficult is that to figure out?
Two more go to a different Christian school, and they are outfitted the same.