UK Schools Ban Girls Skirts To Become More Inclusive For Trans People

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9903996/school-bans-skirts-to-protect-girls-modesty-after-installing-glass-sided-stairwells/

'GENDER AGENDA' School bans skirts to ‘protect girls’ modesty’ after installing glass-sided stairwells
Emma James
11 Sep 2019, 2:00

A SCHOOL has banned girls from wearing skirts to “protect their modesty” after installing glass-sided stairwells. Male and female pupils must now wear trousers. But the new rule only applies to Year Sevens — with other years included from next September. Officials at Stowmarket High School, Suffolk, say the new uniform is “practical” and cheaper. But one parent raged: “No one believes this nonsense. It’s really about forcing a gender-neutral dress code on them.

“They've exempted teachers because they have a union, while the kids are powerless and so their views count for nothing. It's a disgrace.” Headteacher Dave Lee-Allan said: “I was concerned about the new build but have been reassured by the designers that personal privacy has not been an issue in similar buildings.
“The resultant uniform is extremely smart and cheaper than the previous version. It is also designed to be practical - for example we have now have the availability during the summer for students to wear shorts.” It follows protests at an East Sussex school over kids not in gender-neutral uniform being sent home.

Last edited:

Cloud Watcher

Instead of banning skirts, have the boys wear kilts. Or put everyone in the full burkas with only eyes showing. That way everyone will look the same.

Maybe they should create separate schools for the mentally impaired who can't figure out the relationship between their genitalia and their XX or XY chromosomes, and what they actually mean.

antitox

Brave New World, huh? Just when you think they've done enough damage, here comes a new one from the asylum. You would think that after the epic failure in schools that they would embrace a little sensibility. ....Nope.....it seems preferable to jump off the cliff.:faint2 I guess it isn't going to get any better anytime soon so I'm not getting any hopes up.

Work4Peanuts

It's ridiculous that it is coming to this, but I've often thought for years that the school uniforms in China were the most sensible (yes, communist China!):
Both boys and girls wear the same uniforms that have some athletic pants on the bottom, a polo-type shirt and a sports jacket. Like track suits. Comfortable, inexpensive, modest, and allow freedom of movement for growing bodies.

antitox

I hated wearing skirts as part of a uniform in school (I like them well enough now) It's impossible to play in them without showing more than you want to, unless you wear shorts underneath, which can get bulky.
Some of the girls at school would pull up their skirts and show all the guys that they had shorts underneath. ("don't even think about it")

antitox

Here's another thing: why should we bend over backward to a gender that does not exist? If they're doing this for the "trans" folks then that is the issue. Whenever this ridiculous earth wants to create something, they just FORCE everybody else to acknowledge it. So per the Leftist-style execution, they browbeat and call you racist, H-phobic, bigot. It's called bullying. Now remember, the left is the "compassionate" party, the "all-inclusive party," but they will bully you into submission. Now I understand that we haven't received word about it in the US yet. But from what I've seen already I might as well call it out now.:gtongue

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
They are probably doing this for the trans and moslems. The moslems rape Euros because they think they are whores for wearing skimpy clothing. When has the UK cared about "modesty" in the past? I bet there is more to the story than is being told.

JoyJoyJoy

My grand daughters love skirts and wear them frequently. My daughter has taught them to always wear shorts under the skirt (my daughter does this also). That way they can run, play and hang on monkey bars. But enough on that.
My concern is... why build a glass stairway to start with?? I have never seen one, but seems to me, that's begging for trouble.

TimeWarpWife

My grand daughters love skirts and wear them frequently. My daughter has taught them to always wear shorts under the skirt (my daughter does this also). That way they can run, play and hang on monkey bars. But enough on that.
My concern is... why build a glass stairway to start with?? I have never seen one, but seems to me, that's begging for trouble.
My high school was built in 1975 by a then-famous architect who was known for his very modern buildings. The school had three stories and in the middle of the second and third floor libraries were very wide staircases that had glass on the sides with metal banisters rather than the "old fashioned" more enclosed wooden ones. A lot of us young ladies who wore dresses quickly learned not to walk close the glass sides, where those below could look up, but to walk in the middle of the staircase.

antitox

My high school was built in 1975 by a then-famous architect who was known for his very modern buildings. The school had three stories and in the middle of the second and third floor libraries were very wide staircases that had glass on the sides with metal banisters rather than the "old fashioned" more enclosed wooden ones. A lot of us young ladies who wore dresses quickly learned not to walk close the glass sides, where those below could look up, but to walk in the middle of the staircase.
I guess that design was an unintended consequence.