UK: Muslim rape gang members get $625,050 in legal aid, victims get nothing

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
UK: Muslim rape gang members get $625,050 in legal aid, victims get nothing
Jul 21, 2019
By Robert Spencer

Of course. To deny these rapists legal aid would have been “Islamophobic.” But their victims do not belong to a group that the British government is anxious to appease, so they get nothing, as Britain circles the drain.

“Rotherham grooming gang: The child rape brothers given £500k in legal aid,” by Paul Jeeves and Lucy Thornton, Express, July 18, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace): THREE “pure evil” brothers have received up to £500,000 in legal aid after raping children in Rotherham – while dozens of their victims have yet to receive any compensation.

Arshid, Basharat and Bannaras Hussain – known as Mad Ash, Bash and Bono – formed a violent, gun-toting, drug-dealing gang. They pleaded poverty despite running a petrol station, takeaways and an egg farm that supplies supermarkets, alongside owning a number of properties. A Freedom of Information request has revealed they were awarded £370,000 in legal aid for their costs in the 2016 crown court trial. This does not include other magistrates hearings and family court battles which experts say could tot up to £100,000 more. Survivors last night called the payout “outrageous” and “immoral”. One top solicitor revealed that of the 86 victims he represents, 70 have not yet received any compensation payout. Dozens of others have received sums as low as £2,000.

The Hussain brothers, who poured petrol over their victims, are said to have “owned” the South Yorkshire town for more than 10 years. Some girls were just 11 years old when they were raped, tied up and tortured and passed between abusers. Ringleader Arshid, 42, was jailed for 35 years, Bannaras 19 years, and Basharat was given 25 years.

Sammy Woodhouse, 34, one of their 50 victims, said: “This is completely outrageous and immoral. “They have probably received 25 per cent more money than what the survivors of their abuse have had in total as compensation. “Something needs to be put in place to stop these people just laughing at the system and milking the taxpayer dry.”

Former youth worker Jayne Senior MBE, who helped expose the scandal, said: “I’m totally shocked and horrified.This is terrible. “These rapists and abusers are pure evil but they’ve had almost half a million pounds spent on them, yet these poor girls get nothing. “It feels like the judicial system is not set up to protect victims of some of the most horrendous crimes of abuse, torture and trafficking this country has ever seen."

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/07/uk-muslim-rape-gang-members-get-625050-in-legal-aid-victims-get-nothing

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
To deny these rapists legal aid would have been “Islamophobic.” But their victims do not belong to a group that the British government is anxious to appease, so they get nothing, as Britain circles the drain.
Exactly! One day justice WILL reign ... and every one of these abusers and those who kowtow to them in the name of political correctness will finally face their Judge. And the result will be eternal suffering with NO way out. Ever.

madcat

Sadly like most of the EU, Britain is “ripe for the pickins”. Either too woosy to stand up to them, or their government officials, like ours, haven’t taken a direct hit, yet ————
That really shocks me. You would think they would love to pull off a deadly attack against a prominent politician. (Other than Trump since I’m sure he is #1 on the list).

JSTyler

Sadly like most of the EU, Britain is “ripe for the pickins”. Either too woosy to stand up to them, or their government officials, like ours, haven’t taken a direct hit, yet ————
That really shocks me. You would think they would love to pull off a deadly attack against a prominent politician. (Other than Trump since I’m sure he is #1 on the list).
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing kook-burger, I'm beginning to believe/accept more and more that the government officials you mention, theirs, ours, pretty much all of them everywhere are part of the same cabal, and that they're actively working with intent upon destroying as many western cultures as possible. The west is (somewhat) and was predominately Judaeo-Christian and that flies in the face of progressive-globalism.

I know that this is an old and widely speculated upon conspiracy theory but nowadays it's so out in the open and blatant, it's almost as if there's a structural underpinning, an evil mind that's coordinating and directing all of it.

Antichrist anyone?

All sarcasm in this post is aimed squarely at me alone because I so easily forget that we wrestle not with flesh and blood... I get so angry at the faces that are fronts for satan's wicked schemes, I forget who the true adversary and deceiver actually is.

Thank GOD almighty that greater is HE that is in us than he that is in the world. Plus, we know how it ends!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
t the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing kook-burger, I'm beginning to believe/accept more and more that the government officials you mention, theirs, ours, pretty much all of them everywhere are part of the same cabal, and that they're actively working with intent upon destroying as many western cultures as possible.
I've no doubt that that is the case. With Trump we have a time out in the USA, but woe to Americans when enemies of the state own the Federal govmint again.

madcat

I realize Satan is behind all this, but sometimes I just wonder if his puppets EVER have a rational thought about anything.
Who in their right mind can think chopping up living babies is a good thing to do. And salivating at the thought of bringing in millions of people who can be criminals, carry diseases that can kill them and live off the backs of citizens who work for their money. And we all know the rest of their insane behavior, because that’s what it is - eaten up with the devil and having no mindset but his.
I shudder to think what these people will be like when there is NO restrainer around, and evil is the ruler. It’s hard to imagine that anyone will be saved, even though I know God says they will. Maybe it will be those who are “patriots and conservatives” but unsaved at the time of the rapture?
I know the AC won’t allow any “religion” except one that worships him, so the Muslims will be eradicated, or will they also follow the AC and think he is their Madhi????