UK: Imam To Preach In Anglican Church

Discussion in 'Persecution Watch - Islam in Action' started by Walter Kerr, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Walter Kerr

Walter Kerr Well-Known Member

“These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth.” (Revelation 3: 14-16)

This is an example of Islam in action, aided and abetted by the Anglican Church. How far has the Anglican Church fallen? Who would have ever believed that an Imam would be invited to preach in an Anglican Church. An Imam is “a Muslim leader in Shiite Islam.” The Lord has much to say about this sort of thing. In fact He addresses a message to such a Church and this one in the UK is just the sort of Church that the Lord had in mind. The Church at Laodicean was condemned by the Lord for being neither hot nor cold.” That Church also knew not that it was wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.” In fact this type of Church makes God sick.

Christ Himself is standing OUTSIDE the door of the Laodicean Church and knocking to be allowed in. This scene prompts one of the best known and tragic verses in the book of Revelation. “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.” (Rev 3:20) In this particular case the Anglican Church in the diocese of Oxford is too busy hosting an Imam to open the door.

How can this happen? How can a Church betray our Lord? This is not the first time it has happened for “other faiths” have also been to this “Church.” A speaker for the Diocese of Oxford said:
    "Monawar Hussain will deliver the University Sermon following the Eucharist at St Mary’s this Sunday. He is most welcome… Monawar Hussain is not the first person from another faith community to be invited to preach the University Sermon. His presence on Sunday reflects the strong commitment of the Church, University and other faith communities to interfaith engagement.”

In what must be recorded as a wonderful example of “blind faith” we are informed that Mr Hussein
    "Will no doubt be preaching about love, peace, reconciliation and tolerance, all of which would be laudable topics for an inter-faith lecture or post-worship meditation.”

If he speaks in that way then he is deceiving all who listen for this preacher is, by following Islam, a disciple of Satan. Islam is deception. Islam denies all the tenets of the Christian faith. Islam says that Jesus is not the Son of God and that belief in the Trinity is “excess.”
    “O People of the Book! (Jews and Christians) Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter anything concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and his word which he conveyed to Mary, and a spirit from him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and do not say ‘Three.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One Allah. It is far removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.” (Koran 4:171)

Islam also denies the death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour viz…
    “And because of their saying: We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger – they did not kill him or crucify him, but it appeared so to them; and those who disagree concerning it are in doubt about it; they have no knowledge of it except pursuit of a conjecture; they did not kill him for certain.” (Koran 4:157)

We were told that Hussain “Will no doubt be preaching about love, peace, reconciliation and tolerance.” No one would describe Islam with those words except a deceiver, a “blind leader of the blind.” So what does the Koran say? It teaches that Muslims must fight against and subjugate Jews and Christians:

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden what has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, of the People of the Book, (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizya (a tax) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” (Koran 9:29)

Monawar Hussein is being faithful to Islam and to the Koran, unlike the leaders of that Church who are betraying the Son of God. Islam is an evil religion and is of its father Satan. Jesus speaking to the Pharisees, the religious leaders of that day, said
    “You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speak of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” (John 8:44)

Perhaps that is also true of the leaders of this particular Anglican Church.

He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.” (Rev 3:22)